Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years (2893 Views)

We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe / Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by denko(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sooner or later the games executed by Jega will soon be reveal, now it clear that we will have a less qualify person to run the affair of this country for the next four years. Can i call Buhari my president? Is he qualify to be a president constitutionally?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by blackfase(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
E go soon clear for una eyes....

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by bsolo1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:
Sooner or later the games executed by Jega will soon be reveal, now it clear that we will have a less qualify person to run the affair of this country for the next four years. Can i call Buhari my president? Is he qualify to be a president constitutionally?

eyaa young man i tink i knw your problem..do yu live in d 9ja ?(of coz) bcoz the very hot sun here is affecting yur brain.

Try make you dy use umbrella stroll.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Your tears are delicious.

I love nothing more than when TANoid wail after election

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by tinuolababy(f): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
oponu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by dgr8truth(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op we need to know where you are coming from so that your destination will be apparent to us, but from now we have no say/choice- GMB is our president, until a competent court says otherwise.

Nigerians have decided I expect you respect the choice of majority of nigerians and work in unionism to further our transformation.

#GEJTheBestPresidentSoFar
#GODHelpGMBToPerform

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:
No you can't call him your president, and you know why? It is because you are not qualified to be a citizen of his country, especially with your level of illiteracy.

Your spoken english is nothing but a disaster. Get an education son. That is what you need the most right now.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by richidinho(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by richidinho(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
No you can't call him your president, and you know why? It is because you are not qualified to be a citizen of his country, especially with your level of illiteracy.

Your spoken english is nothing but a disaster. Get an education son. That is what you need the most right now.

Spoken English?
I tot it shld be "written english"

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by mcquin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
This niccurs woes is epic. How do you sleep at night?

My guy 8yrs is way too long to cry...
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by abacusCm(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
bsolo1:

eyaa young man i tink i knw your problem..do yu live in d 9ja ?(of coz) bcoz the very hot sun here is affecting yur brain.

Try make you dy use umbrella stroll.
umbrella that have been destroyed since March 28.The guy can take cold pure water so his brain can cool
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
richidinho:

Spoken English?
I tot it shld be "written english"
I thought when someone writes, they "speak". Oga, face front. Instead of correcting the lad, you wanna join issues where there is none.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by doctokwus: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
4years?Have you not be told,he's gonna be the president for 8yrs.So u better die fast because your agony is going to be long.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by slimfit1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Gbawe: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Currently trending is the blockbuster novel called tears of a loser written by D.B Tandroid.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by omolami: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
As far as am concerned the topic is apt. Nigeria only have mumu one chance preident for d next 4 years. Sbow your certificate or parck please

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by 9jatriot(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:

Suddenly Jega is not to blame, not south west conspiring with the north again?? Well, even your so called presidentless 4 yrs will be far better than the pass 6 yrs of a directionless president GEJ. We have elected the best man for the job, even you and your cohorts will shut up 2 yrs from now, and if in 4 yrs we are not satisfied we boot him out. But the worst GMB will be far far better than the best GEJ on offer. So live with it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by asala1: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have come to love the tears of TANiods. It gives me joy, it's one of the reasons I still visit this site. When ever I needed a good laugh, I just come to the politics section of Nairaland to view thread like this.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by asala1: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
omolami:
As far as am concerned the topic is apt. Nigeria only have mumu one chance preident for d next 4 years. Sbow your certificate or parck please

Try to spell properly please.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by abduljabbar4(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:
I wanted you to call Buhari an illiterate. Go back to school
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by richidinho(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
I thought when someone writes, they "speak". Oga, face front. Instead of correcting the lad, you wanna join issues where there is none.

You thought......English teacher

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by denko(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who is this to correct my written English. I wrote this for your genre(level) so that you can understand.
omenka:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by bamiyoolountoke: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:

You sound like you're crying, unfortunately for you the world doesn't give a Bleep about silly cry babies.

Who the hell cares if you call Buhari your president or not? Men who matter (world leaders and UN chief's) would address him as the Nigerian president. So shove your questions up your a**.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by ayowonder(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
try and see a doctor,before its too late
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by sheymoni(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
This lad need to see a spiritualist .
I believe he has started walking naked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by PassingShot(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Nakarey(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:

This man...am just laughing seriously at you.Lol
U can't call Buhari your president ba? Okay! After May29th simply take a walk to a nearby cave and hide urself 4 d next 4/8 yrs. So doing u won't have to call him ur president!

If I curse you now them go say I do bad...
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Gbawe: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:

Kai see finishing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Omenka why nau? Na man pikin you do like dis? Diaris god ooooooooooo !!!!! My hand no dey dis one sha.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Goddex: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=20pt]Baba One Chance[/size]
will be Nigeria's costliest mistake

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by cjrane: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
What about President Tinubu who will be pulling most of the strings for next 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Kolade354(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
cjrane:
What about President Tinubu who will be pulling most of the strings for next 4 years?
Hypocrite so you arre not in Nigeria when President Patience Jonathan is Pulling most of the strings.......If you are not Comfortable Just Go and Die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis / States With Highest Cone Head Concentration / Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.