Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years (2903 Views)

We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe / Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by ayokellany: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
POSTER PLEASE KEEP THIS UP. YOU HAVE A WHOLE FOUR YEARS OF TREACHEROUS SUFFERING TO GO THROUGH THIS MADNESS. I EMPLOY YOU TO HAVE YOUR FATHER N MOTHER INVOLVED TOO IN THIS PATHETIC WAILING. MAY GOD NEVER GIVE YOU N YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR LOSING THE PRESIDENCY TO BUHARI N BY GRACE OF GOD NONE OF YOU SHALL NOT LIVE TO WITNESS THE END OF BUHARI's TENURE AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Lanretoye(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
OP after i read ur post, i couldnt help but to query ur physical, mental and constitutional balance...
Excuse me sir, are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Balyz: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Their tears have just begun grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Campaign and election are over. GEJ lost big time. Get over the lost.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by ziccoit: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:
Sooner or later the games executed by Jega will soon be reveal, now it clear that we will have a less qualify person to run the affair of this country for the next four years. Can i call Buhari my president? Is he qualify to be a president constitutionally?

Senseless agonizing pains can lead to heart attack and premature death. Buhari is your president willy-nilly and he is going to rule over us for the next for years and beyond by God's Grace. GEJ has really exposed you people to be intolerant and wicked. Aso rock na GEJ baba's house?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by ifyan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:
Sooner or later the games executed by Jega will soon be reveal, now it clear that we will have a less qualify person to run the affair of this country for the next four years. Can i call Buhari my president? Is he qualify to be a president constitutionally?

My bro please let the Elected rule with peace and love.

I believe with your contribution as well as mine including everyone, Nigeria will move forward.

Thank you all for your efforts.

Remember you know. ....
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Babalegba(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
denko:
Grow up, you lost because you fielded a clueless bonzo as your candidate. We now have a proper leader. By the way I do feel a bit of schadenfreude at your plight.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by omenka(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gbawe:
Currently trending is the blockbuster novel called tears of a loser written by D.B Tandroid.
Some of these guys are just unbelievably dumb. Abeg, make me continue dey watch how Barcelona treat PSG malaria.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by appini: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
The man cannot survive the first quarter of his tenure.

We back to where we are before GEJ came in.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! LOSERS!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by citizenY(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
omolami:
As far as am concerned the topic is apt. Nigeria only have mumu one chance preident for d next 4 years. Sbow your certificate or parck please

I agree with @op and you.You are theonly... qualify... people.... but you.... have not ....stand.. for election. ntttooohhhh.
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
I thought when someone writes, they "speak". Oga, face front. Instead of correcting the lad, you wanna join issues where there is none.

and how were you correcting him,by equally 'gbagauning' and making matters worse? You this papa ajasco of an old and trembling warhorse on here, you are reading posts and at the same time squealing about spoken english,HOLY POTATO!!!

You thought kò,you thinking ni.. grin
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by sammy455(m): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
I thought when someone writes, they "speak". Oga, face front. Instead of correcting the lad, you wanna join issues where there is none.
who is the Lad
Re: Nigeria Is Presidentless For The Next Four Years by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:

oga accept your flaw and hide your face in shame lipsrsealed angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quotes To Remember, By President Jonathan / "English Professors" What Is The Answer To This???? / Photo: Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Beer Bottles In Kano (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.