Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy (28656 Views)

Remembering Dagrin (drop Some Words If He Meant Anything To You) / VULGAR On The Loose!: D’banj, Phyno, Lil Kesh, Olamide, Dagrin, St Janet…protect / Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by cupidhero(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Real niccur! R I P blood!!
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Tintinnoty(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
eDoctorr:

eh! bro. Realised or Released? English no be by force o. lolzzzzzz

am most You quote me to show ur stupidity?
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Aipete2(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dagrin where u dey, eba wa ji dide awon ti e n complain, why u do us this way. We love u bro
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by vision2050: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rip omo Ogun, miss you brocry
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by oluamid(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Miosofunyin entertainment emi ni CEO
Mio like olopa mio kin sere Pelu d.p.o

Barrack O'grin. Awon tie ti miss e.

RIP.

Geeez! I wonder what could have been... cry
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by ikorodureporta: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
He ended Lord Of Ajasa's career grin
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by xtervaganza(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
valinda:
this guy is overrated
and you're not even rated in life and will not be recognised in death

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by oloba(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Ghetto Dream...... R I P Lyrical Weere
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by femi4: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2015
adorablepepple:
cry,I miss him so much. He was the reason I loved rap music because he always made sense
Omo naija.....won n gbo wa lori BBC
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by REMMEI(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2015
dasensible1:
Please don't say what you don't know. Dagrin overrrated? No talk that thing for bariga I beg

You be bariga boy?...
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by tswagg007(m): 5:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Our nigerian 2pac
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by fistonati(m): 5:58am On Apr 23, 2015
adorablepepple:
cry,I miss him so much. He was the reason I loved rap music because he always made sense
Any link to download his songs pls update
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by valinda(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you're not even rated in life and will not be recognised in death
a fool at ur age must die a fool...
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by sickko(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Sleep well Dagrin.........at least you have inspired life of many musician like Olamide, Davido,Doro Bucci e.t.c.
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Missmoney(f): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
chynie:
who is this guy? is he a wrestler or a footballer wink
na 2012 dem born u? Wu dash u nokia 3110c to browse sef?
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
In dagrin's voice " mo wa determined mo de wa focused nitori e ni oruko mi se spread be Staphylococcus" grin
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by UdohOby(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Bad English

Please what's wrong with the English? The English is just perfect.
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
UdohOby:

Please what's wrong with the English? The English is just perfect.
Face front ma
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by festyalias2baba(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2015
valinda:
this guy is overrated
what u dont no dont say!! dagrin overated painful hes no more alive
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by eDoctorr(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tintinnoty:

am most You quote me to show ur stupidity?

Brother, it should be "And must" NOT am most as u typed again. The level of your illiteracy is classical o. Please, u ain't good enough to express yourself on social network plz. Do not reply to avoid another blunder. Laughing ooooooo. How can u even get a good job with this?
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Adyrin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shuoooo
See Ooº°
♍γ̲̣̣ opinion may not go well with ou because its called "Individual difference"
Take it or leave it; Olamide is a Celeb and he's good!
Period!!!
aflyingbird:
that makes no sense! nigerians and their backward thinking

olamide rise for where ? olamide's music is just meh !
he tries to be like Dagrin but photocopy ko easy, he can never be like him...

Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by piiroo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Moni dream lati fi ajah se resident, moni dream lati di nigeria president.... R I P bro I miss ur flows...
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Kamdex(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]O le ji laro ojo kan ko lo fejiyan...laise ijo sunday..ike garri gan tiwon........RIP CEO
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by preciousMI1(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
popweezy:
sorry ho, na u dy ur d.p
Yes... That's me?
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by preciousMI1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:

wow! ur cute.

I'm blushing. ... thanks dear
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
preciousMI1:

I'm blushing. ... thanks dear

ur welcome babe.... im hopeful I get a follow back from you. Would be nice.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by popweezy(m): 5:23am On Apr 25, 2015
preciousMI1:

Yes... That's me?
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by ddooskie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Continue to R.I.P. Lyrical trouble
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Tintinnoty(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2015
eDoctorr:

Brother, it should be "And must" NOT am most as u typed again. The level of your illiteracy is classical o. Please, u ain't good enough to express yourself on social network plz. Do not reply to avoid another blunder. Laughing ooooooo. How can u even get a good job with this?
o; obviously pple lyk u form ova sabi on social network but flop big tym in reality. So because someone makes typographical errors why typing, such a person is now an illiterate. greatest illiterate is that person who laugh that others rather than correct them when they make a mistake. You just showed ur level of maturity.
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by eDoctorr(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tintinnoty:
o; obviously pple lyk u form ova sabi on social network but flop big tym in reality. So because someone makes typographical errors why typing, such a person is now an illiterate. greatest illiterate is that person who laugh that others rather than correct them when they make a mistake. You just showed ur level of maturity.

And is that your business?
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by Tintinnoty(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
eDoctorr:

And is that your business?

my candid advice for You is u don't judge a book by it cover. Don't hastily conclude someone is an illiterate just because they make minor mistake
Re: Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy by eDoctorr(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tintinnoty:

my candid advice for You is u don't judge a book by it cover. Don't hastily conclude someone is an illiterate just because they make minor mistake

And what if insult comes after correcting someone, Then I should keep quiet or what are u saying? I corrected him politely and he insulted me instead of a complement. Then that shows d kind of person he is and he has to be treated that way too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide's "Science Student" / Wizkid In London (pics) / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.