Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) (4828 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by sojiboy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
In the outgoing PDP regime led by His Excellency Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, do you know that we have office the wife of Chief security officer to the President, commander in chief of armed forces?

This picture will tell better

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Ozigbondu(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kikikikikiki but how do we know it is genuine

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by sojiboy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Kikikikikiki but how do we know it is genuine

Ask Ifa or Amadioha as location and situation dictates.

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by masseratti: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is she really a "DR"? I can't believe someone highly educated can stoop that low.

2 Likes

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by MrPeterson(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol so funny , i m happy it will all end 29 may, i think we should start counting down . Sepcial adviser to secretary of media aide to get the president.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by sojiboy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
masseratti:
Is she really a "DR"? I can't believe someone highly educated can stoop that low.

" Dr" is buyable in academics these days oo, what do you think when Ayo Fayose is been called a "Dr", or when Ayinla Killington is been ascribed a "Dr" or even popular Saheed Osupa is also a "Dr", so don't be confuse that she may be part of those that bought the "Dr title.

With 300,000 you can be called a " Dr".

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by masseratti: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
sojiboy:

" Dr" is buyable in academics these days oo, what do you think when Ayo Fayose is been called a "Dr", or when Ayinla Killington is been ascribed a "Dr" or even popular Saheed Osupa is also a "Dr", so don't be confuse that she may be part of those that bought the "Dr title.

With 300,000 you can be called a " Dr".
I don't want to believe that title is just an honorary doctorate.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by westreign(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Endless wast of resources by PDP and it's cronoies. Thank God it will soon be over.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by sojiboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
masseratti:
I don't want to believe that title is just an honorary doctorate.

You may not believe but does her actions shows that she work hard for it?? Hell No, so she may be Doctor of Rubbish.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by masseratti: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
sojiboy:

You may not believe but does her actions shows that she work hard for it?? Hell No, so she may be Doctor of Rubbish.
lol @ Dr of rubbish, but really I will love to know if she its Honorary or not.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Okay, iHave seen

Next Lies

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Dannyset(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
If the office is just there for name sake, e nor concern Nigerians at all, cos anybody fit get or coin office as far as somebody is doing "yes sir" "yes ma". But if GEJ govt still dey finance this one too, then wahala dey be that oo.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by LustreChris(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Uhm....
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by proudlyhandsome: 2:44am On Apr 22, 2015
sojiboy:
In the outgoing PDP regime led by His Excellency Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, do you know that we have office the wife of Chief security officer to the President, commander in chief of armed forces?

This picture will tell better

Repulsive attitude of politician's wife

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 22, 2015
nice wan
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by ayaside(m): 4:21am On Apr 22, 2015
...Another COMIC relief.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Asuokaa: 4:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Lol...na wa ooo...before we knw it we have office of the chief corrupt in Nigeria
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Pavore9: 5:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Na real wa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by StealthyMe(m): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2015
The pic tends to be genuine, @APCUKingdom uploaded the pic yesterday on twitter
Its crass opportunism if an office is created for nearly everyone,let alone THE WIFE OF THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER!

Habaaa...
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Motolank: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2015
masseratti:
Stoop so low, to pack money shocked

No, because the 'Dr' is in theology undecided
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by shadownetinc: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
(:
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015
For her mind she be 1st lady of Security in Nigeria. Walahi there are so many things to correct in the next dispensation.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by NaMe4: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2015
One of the reasons Nigerians don see suffer!

Eg for employment by fed. gov't:

Minister go bring im candidate
Governor go bring im candidate
Office of wife of maiguard go bring im candidate
Office of wife of cook go bring im candidate
Excellency, wife of gardener go bring im own...

Them go come tell the rest of dem youth for town 'Go and be entrepreneurs, you are too lazy!'
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by chacoonder(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
masseratti:
lol @ Dr of rubbish, but really I will love to know if she its Honorary or not.
So many unimagineable things than this had happened under Jonathan's administration, this is just another plus to them.I'm not surprised though.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by adioolayi(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Many leakages where National Cakes are being shared!
Nigeria is rich...all these holes must be blocked!
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by hazyfm: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
PDP MADNESS IS OVER
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari wont have time for shitholes like this.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by masseratti: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Motolank:

Stoop so low, to pack money shocked

No, because the 'Dr' is in theology undecided
she could have made a lot than that of her brain is what she actually used to get the Doctorate, that is if it's a PHD and not honorary.
Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by Shedysworld(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Okay, iHave seen

Next Lies
Guy its not a lie, I know her well and I have been to her office several times at asokoro abuja, not far way from protea hotel.

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Wife Of Chief Security Officer To The President (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Every fool thinks they can flex muscle on the account of being married to someone important.

(1) (Reply)

Six Things Nigerian Government Can Do To Quell Down Biafra Agitation. / Buhari Refused To Shake Ortom's Hand At Council Of State Meeting - Fani-kayode / Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.