Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment (35294 Views)

Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs / Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by AwesomeRomeo: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Who is this Doyin Okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Bobby4090: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
IS THAT THE LAGOS LAGOOOON
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by sammyj: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
So the fat BASTARD can float after scamming GEJ !!!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by boxypane(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
See where pdpeeps money enter Ooo.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by reflx(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
save him please!!!
seems like he's going down
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by emperorlero(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
[size=18pt]OLORIBURUKU OLEEE. FAT PIG WITHOUT BRAIN[/size]
hahahahahaha
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by kendrick9(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
omenka:
And this is the man Jonathan appointed as one of his image makers. I make bold to say nobody conspired to screw Jonathan up, he conspired against himself.
oh pls shut up!!.. so he can't go to the swimming pool to swim and relax again?.... stop being so uptight all because of ur love for the cattle rearer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Floating or swimming?

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by BlackGirlsCode: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bhettttt that's not the Lagos Lagoon
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by amanze15(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
After his nonsensical interview on HARDTALK (BBC), you simply don't need to listen to the fat f.uck grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
reminds me of hippopotamus in the water!
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by amanze15(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fat f.uck
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by SUCRE007: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
He looks more like he's drowning than floating.

Okugbe has gone mad again
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by kings09(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes ooooooo, we remain afloat! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
hehehehehehe...longst time robot. Hw Losers FC. Pls add doyin okugbe as ur ancestor.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Midehi:
reminds me of hippopotamus in the water!

You are so damn funny grin I almost LMAO
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by MKO4ever(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is that floating? No

Is this floating? Yes

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Elxandre(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Where will scamming get you in life?
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by fpeter(f): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by sweatholder(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Look at his big egg head sef

Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by olaniyanc: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeekiti:
Too sick and so sick grin

FAT HEAD OKUIGBE. THAT IS NOT COOL AT ALL! kiss undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by missKiffy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
This man ehn, and na person papa be this o
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
looks lika a walrus
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Bowaley17(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
And so?
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by chrisdera: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lets wait and see how GMB government will handle his issue
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by NZEGWUAGU(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Enjoy brother! You have lost nothing!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Justicealh3(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mr still insisting of gmb is certificate.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by yinparc: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes ooooooo, we remain afloat! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
kashamu Buruji ur father
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by Femistico(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na wetin floating mean be dis, abegi dis guy don dey sink ooo
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by jinxet2000: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Somebody help this man, somebody help this man he is drowning.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shares A Photo Of Himself 'floating' In Water'-read His Comment by kayspax(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
see hin breast . fat Mofo! e b like Hippopotamus! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corporal Adamu Nura Last Facebook Post Before He Died Fighting Boko Haram / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.