Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. (2271 Views)

Does Sperm Really Clears Pimples?? / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2015
LADIES its no joke o, "becaus six of my female friends have actually been using my sperm as a face cream at night and their faces are as clear like that of a new born baby, just start it today in the night or early in d morning by using the sperm of your boyfriends on your faces and see the result within days. "do it and thank me later.
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by YUNGLURD(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
I was really wowed when I saw what Bayern did to Porto.

1 Like

Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Wen sperm office go ikon strike u go know, keep sharing, na only u waka com grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I was really wowed when I saw what Bayern did to Porto.
SO!!
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by cozy7(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari will make a nice president......o promise!
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by YUNGLURD(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
SO!!
my ticket
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Qmab: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
LADIES its no joke o, "becaus six of my female friends have actually been using my sperm as a face cream at night and their faces are as clear like that of a new born baby, just start it today in the night or early in d morning by using the sperm of your boyfriends on your faces and see the result within days. "do it and thank me later.
why don't you sell yours industrially, anything makes money this days.
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Qmab:
I have 3 litres of thick sperm 4 sale, do u have a buyer?
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Omexonomy: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what about strech mark?
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Qmab:
will u buy?
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Omexonomy:
what about strech mark?
everytin goes including strech marks
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by clemz85(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2015
I have heard it once, gross as it may sound,
even if its true, who is ready to bell the cat naw?

just the same way I heard gagging urine cures tooth ache
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Qmab: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
will u buy?
at the rate at which you express 'sex this......, sex that....' on your every comments and topics, I don't think your sperm can be of much worth any longer.

1 Like

Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Qmab: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
PervyByNature:
I have 3 litres of thick sperm 4 sale, do u have a buyer?
I can't bring a buyer cos that 3 litres of sperm is most likely rotten as you wouldn't have the means to preserve it and make it viable.
Re: LADIES Do You Know That Using A Male Sperm On Ur Faces Clears Pimples And Acne. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Qmab:
at the rate at which you express 'sex this......, sex that....' on your every comments and topics, I don't think your sperm can be of much worth any longer.
lol funny lady

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This(photo) / 10 Reasons Why It’s Awesome To Date An Engineer / Is This Guy CUTE And Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.