Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm (7685 Views)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / How Male Sperm Can Expose Cheating Partner – Expert Reveals / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by wheesin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
1)Skin Care: grin
Sperm contains an anti-oxidant called spermine that is thought to diminish wrinkles, smooth the skin, and help with acne. Looking to take advantage of these much sought after attributes, a Norwegian company called Bioforskning(you can’t make this stuff up) has synthesized the compound and is selling it as a facial cream. These, uh, spermine facials cost $250 and can be ordered through Townhouse Spa, or for $125 Graceful Services.

2). Cooking: lipsrsealed
Those looking to take their culinary skills to the next level should check out a book by Fotie Photenhauer called Natural Harvest, a collection of semen-based recipes.

3).Painting: cool
Artist Martin Von Ostrowski is known for using bodily fluids as his paint mediums (including his infamous portrait of Hitler made from his own excrement). Back in 2008, Von Ostrowski put out an exhibition at the Gay Museum in Berlin in which he featured works painted with his own semen.

4)Invisible ink: smiley
Back during World War I, the British secret Intelligence Service (MI6) discovered that semen could act as an effective invisible ink. In June 1915, Walter Kirke, deputy head of military intelligence in France, wrote in his diary that chief Mansfield Cumming (yes), was “making enquiries for invisible inks at the London University.” Rumor at the time had it that semen worked particularly well, and follow-up studies showed that it did not react to the usual methods of detection (including iodine vapor).

5). Anti-depressant for women grin

Another potential application for semen is its use as an anti-depressant. This idea is quite controversial — but there is a modicum of scientific evidence to support it. A study done back in 2002 showed that women who were directly exposed to s3m3n were less depressed. The researchers concluded that this was on accmount of mood-altering hormones in the semen being absorbed through the vag!na — and that they had ruled out other explanations (New Scientist didn't entirely agree — proposing a number of their own). That said, as Jesse Bering has pointed out, “there’s good in this goo”

6) Ovulation control grin : A recent study at the University of Saskatchewan has discovered that a protein in semen acts on the female brain to prompt ovulation — and that it’s the same molecule that regulates the growth, maintenance,and survival of nerve cells. As a result, it’s very possible that semen acts as a hormonal signal, working through the hypothalamus of the female brain and the pituitary gland. This in turn triggers the release of other hormones that signal the ovaries to release an egg.

source link : http://todaygossipz..in/2015/08/here-are-amazing-things-you-dint-know.html

cccc c.c lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by ikeepitreal(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Smh ooo
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by GoodFaith: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dude
what do you use pussy water for?
Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by SUGARBEE(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
geez sperm for cooking?

It's awful even when giving a BJ it's now something that could be used to cook?

God forbid
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
the anti-depressant function of the sperm is on point.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by cyprianlah(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hehe
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
GoodFaith:
Dude
what do you use pussy water for?
Tell me

rat poison grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by bobo9ice: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
I like the first case. Might be Real
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by GoodFaith: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
aguiyi:

rat poison grin grin grin
Really
so dude pussy water is use to kill?
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by brodalikeme(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
You kept interchanging the word fliud and semen, this left me confused.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by piicity(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
In one word,you can't use it?
SUGARBEE:
geez sperm for cooking?

It's awful even when giving a BJ it's now something that could be used to cook?

God forbid
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by ThatVaselineGuy: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
am avelebel 4 milkin smiley

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Una no dey use am cook?

Or make una use am fry egg na

After some gals finish reading this post now, dem go start to dey kidnap guys
Dey do sperm trafficking
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by SUGARBEE(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
In one word,you can't use it?

Why should I? Am allergic to it
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gosh was that picture necessary I almost vomited
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Girl, I swear I gagged too. Yuck.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by mayorkyzo: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

allergic ko..if I hear am grin
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by piicity(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lols,what if you might have been using them before but you don't know?
SUGARBEE:

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by SUGARBEE(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Lols,what if you might have been using them before but you don't know?

Don't even want to think of it again sef
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by piicity(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok oo. Lemme c how you will avoid it
SUGARBEE:

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by piicity(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok oo. Lemme c how you will avoid it
SUGARBEE:

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by DatBossAssChick(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Think imma throw up.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by SUGARBEE(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
piicity:
Ok oo.
Lemme c how you will avoid it
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by princealexndre(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
LOL...who needs d sperm
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by QueenEdna(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided undecided Yuck!! Dt pics was nt necessary.... I cant patronize this shit cos its digusting. To the ladies that love it; GOODLUCK.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
.lol.like u havnt milked a guys dick dry with ur mouth before.. ..eh nwanyi enugu?
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Girl, I swear I gagged too. Yuck.
..hmmm..southy chick..dont tell me u havnt milk his dick dry with ur mouth when the going gets..ohlala
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:
Think imma throw up.
.see them!..dont tell me u havnt tried out deepthroating on that ur new guy..he came hard deep in ur throat..didnt he?
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
QueenEdna:
undecided undecided Yuck!! Dt pics was nt necessary.... I cant patronize this shit cos its digusting. To the ladies that love it; GOODLUCK.
..lol...tell that to JONATHAN when next he wants to pump his romp deep inside ur throat.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by DatBossAssChick(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
.see them!..dont tell me u havnt tried out deepthroating on that ur new guy..he came hard deep in ur throat..didnt he?
Now you're just being ridiculous.
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by QueenEdna(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Randyhot:
..lol...tell that to JONATHAN when next he wants to pump his romp deep inside ur throat.
pervert
Re: Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
DatBossAssChick:

Now you're just being ridiculous.
awww.pardon me missy..but if not a fact..i challenge u to prove me otherwise..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive / Check Out This South African Female Police Officers (pics) / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.