Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

We Are All South Africans Until..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are All South Africans Until..... (476 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Dig And Post All South West Cheastbeating Threads Here- Pre Crude Oil Price Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are All South Africans Until..... by muyeskin(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2015
I am not crazy, I sure know what I am saying. We are all from that country called South Africa with so many rationales.
It was so painful experiencing a scene where an Hausa man engaged in a fight with another Yoruba Man and after some minutes, his Hausa brothers came to his rescue (Even though, the Hausa man was at fault) and almost killed this Yoruba man.
Recalling from the just concluded election, we all had the threat posed by a particular King to a tribe with the aim of making them do, what ordinarily some of them wouldn't have done and the likes.
I spoke with some Igbo friends of mine, and I was made to understand that even though they were convinced that President Jonathan shouldn't be the next president, they would still vote him cos he is Igbo related (not considering the adverse effect of their actions on all).
Even here on Nairaland, you will be shocked at some responses at times, asking yourself if the replies came from humans or animals.
Not to bore you with stories (Because I believe you have so many references also to back this up). Let's live as one. Irrespective of our tribe, religion, group, party and others. Let's say no to XENOPHOBIA within and outside our country.
God bless Nigeria.
Peace Out
Re: We Are All South Africans Until..... by muyeskin(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Fact

Re: We Are All South Africans Until..... by siegfried99(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Very true.

1 Like

Re: We Are All South Africans Until..... by muyeskin(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Yea
Re: We Are All South Africans Until..... by disumusa: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
southafrica is no man land its belong to igbos

(1) (Reply)

Obama Should Bring Back Our Girls.....oby Ezekwesili / Zoning Of National Assembly Offices: APC Leaders' Meeting End In Deadlock / Amaechi, APC Plotting To Stop Wike’s Inauguration - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.