Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,859 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This (2985 Views)

There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life / APC To Mbaka: Buhari Will Not Fail / Father Mbaka: Buhari Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Current Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by OgaInnocent(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
I write not as an advertiser of Fr. Mbaka nor as a fan or Relation of the popular man of God; rather I write as a concerned Nigerian.

What am I talking about?

I am talking about THE REASONS WHY FATHER MBAKA SHOULD BE MADE THE PRESIDENT OF CAN

If there is any Nigerian who does not know or have not heard of Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria, then you are the only man in Jerusalem who does not know that Jesus Christ has risen from the dead.

What Am I trying to insinuate? I am trying to infer that Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, the popular Enugu Catholic spiritualist has been on the frontburner throughout this election period in Nigeria. Of course that must not be unconnected to the fact that he lashed the outgoing president Jonathan with words that got the whole world talking.

Its on that note that I decided to put some of my ideas in ink. Having thrown the above overview, let us now plunge into the nitty-gritty of the whole phenomena.

Reasons why Fr. Ejike Mbaka should be made the president of CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria).

1. Fr Mbaka is a true prophet of God. His prophecies about president Jonathan and Buhari came to absolute fulfilment. So if a true man of God heads such an influential position of our polity, it will go a long way and sanitize the already decayed system.

2. Among all the prophets, pastors, Bishops and overseers that prophesied the Nigerian fate come 2015, none of them was correct except Fr. Mbaka. In order words, their prophecies are not of God, because "instead of the word of God not to come to pass, heaven and earth shall pass away". They were merely predicting. Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka had the temerity, the guts, the deep propensity to speak of the Holy spirit and it did come to pass. It is not a child's play. "By their fruits we shall know them. "

3. Though he over-stressed the achilles heel of a sitting president, calling him badluck, and all sorts of "insults" but we never knew he was speaking not as the world would speak. He was in deed proclaiming in the spirit, while we gave the message a human interpretation. I can remember he vividly said that many would misunderstand and misinterpret the message. Why can't such a rare personality be given a position as the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

4. Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has a spirit of courage and enthusiasm that is lacking in most pastors today who according to Fr. Mbaka have merchandised their annointing. Why don't we put a stop to the merchandising of spirituality and politicizing of our religion by giving Mbaka a chance in CAN whom at least has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is of God.

5. With the aforementioned reasons, trust, intergrity, prestige and most importantly spirituality will be restored to a Christianity that has been politicized, merchandized, desecrated and worst still underrated and our religion that has lost its sanctity will once again become religious, at least to some extent, if a man like Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria is given a sit in CAN.

I rest My Case!

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/04/five-5-reasons-why-fr-mbaka-should-be.html

1 Like

Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by Eyepencil: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Story! what about his prophecy about chimaraoke nnamani not winning his 2nd term bid as a governor?

3 Likes

Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by Babprosper20(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2015
ooook
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by OgaInnocent(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
Story! what about his prophecy about chimaraoke nnamani not winning his 2nd term bid as a governor?

Old thongs shall pass away. And all things shall become new!
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by sammyj: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2015
SAI Father Mbaka the potential CAN President !!!
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by lyntiffany(f): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
you think becoming a CAN President is by the nö of pigeons you release from the cage for propaganda purposes? there is more to that than the ceremonial shout grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by kellyJames5(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
The Catholics had already pulled out of CAN organization.
So there is no way such can happen unless they return to CAN.
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by Mobi47(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
Fr Mbaka answered ds question on his recently released vcd titled DEVINE MESSAGE; thanks given mass. He said here that several bishop pleaded for the forgiveness of chimaraoke and asked him to conduct a mass so that God will forgive chimaraoke and he did just that. If not for the mass conducted , all his prophesies on chimaraoke, would have come to pass. @ OP, I de ur back.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by Eyepencil: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mobi47:
Fr Mbaka answered ds question on his recently released vcd titled DEVINE MASSAGE; thanks given mass. He said here that several bishop pleaded for the forgiveness of chimaraoke and asked him to conduct a mass so that God will forgive chimaraoke and he did just that. If not for the mass conducted , all his prophesies on chimaraoke, would have come to pass. @ OP, I de ur back.
Hey! shift one side abeg. This is how they will be brainwashing you people like fools. Get that crap out of here rubbish!
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by Mobi47(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
Hey! shift one side abeg. This is how they will be brainwashing you people like fools. Get that crap out of here rubbish!
Hahahahahhaah funny you. see name eyepencil; anyway I stand for the truth just like father mbaka, irrespective of our tribe, religion, region etc, the truth must always stand. Go nd hv a rethink
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by alexis007(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Who else thinks the Adoration Ministries General Overseer is annoyingly vocal and need his mouth gagged like a rabid dog's ? undecided
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by HzRF(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mobi47:
Fr Mbaka answered ds question on his recently released vcd titled DEVINE MESSAGE; thanks given mass. He said here that several bishop pleaded for the forgiveness of chimaraoke and asked him to conduct a mass so that God will forgive chimaraoke and he did just that. If not for the mass conducted , all his prophesies on chimaraoke, would have come to pass. @ OP, I de ur back.
Lol

I wan kill me die
Why him no do am for jona

So na him tell God to allow nnamani continue?
I beg park wlly
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by Mobi47(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
HzRF:
Lol

I wan kill me die
Why him no do am for jona

So na him tell God to allow nnamani continue?
I beg park wlly
Lolss PDP guys abeg make una free Mbaka o. E don hapn e don hapn. God knows d best
Re: Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This by bright007(f): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
shoro niyen?

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor Mr Ibu: I’m Afraid Of Buhari, Nollywood Has No Future Under Him / Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" / Jonathan Is Sabotaging Buhari Government – Muslim Rights Concern(muric).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.