Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) (2991 Views)

Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by chimere66: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2016
Is this really true?If there is anything like that,I think we should give the credit to Gov Ambode of Lagos state.To me,he is the best APC governor in Nigeria.I stand to be corrected.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photo-of-day.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 20, 2016
DaBullIT:
PHOTOSHOP , you were even too impatient to align your edit with the bus's window's slant

Op, God don catch yhu. Yhu no be adekunle gold, the master of photochopping. tongue embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by dunkem21(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by serikiYCU(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Wonderful, twoderful infact threederful

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by IstandWitBuhari: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Apc shame

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by BCISLTD: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Looks real
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Ezedon(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Apc shame
you standwithbuhari but now u r against apc . Your sense is coming back gradually

9 Likes

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by youngeagle(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2016
May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Apc shame
I think the best thing to do is to deactivate this shameless moniker.
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by chimauga(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2016
.the APE GOVT

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Abeymills(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Bubuhari n apc zombies are the worst 2 ever happen to Nigeria
youngeagle:
May God help us in this country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Cope1(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Buhari deserve an award for being able to come back to power after destroying Nigeria in his first rule

3 Likes

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by chemicalDisease: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2016
And u believe this propaganda bus.

3million Na beans.
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by seunny4lif(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Iya Seun bring my glasses for me cool cool cool
Make I see well grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by mazichika: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2016
To bad
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Fedayeen02: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2016
APC has not created any job for the masses and the stipend they promised with the free meal is not being talked about again.

APC is a big scam
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Larryfest(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2016
This has got to be a joke right
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Koyayikobeyiba: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2016
I want out of this country cry cry
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by veekid(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2016
The thunder wey go fire APC ehn, e dey sambisa dey do press up
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by idensko(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2016
But how did dis dullard deceive us like this.

For Christ Sake.

This is a man who couldn't even feed his personal cows,

U can actually count their Bones through their transparent skins.

How did u expect such a man to Provide basic needs of millions of Nigerians.

Nawa ooh

I decree from this day henceforth that the spirit of Afonjaism will never befall my household or my relations.

Amen.

Idensko

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Sleekydee(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2016
APC: you see urself?
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2016
PHOTOSHOP , you were even too impatient to align your edit with the bus's window's slant

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by kajoula(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Cope1:
Buhari deserve an award for being able to come back to power after destroying Nigeria in his first rule

People who voted for him be given 100 strokes of kpankere !
daily, up until this tenure is over shocked

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Cope1(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2016
kajoula:

Wicked

1 Like

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by richylee(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2016
Photoshop or real photo. This is just d real fact about
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Adefaze(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Abeg follow me sing this song "Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter......."
Meanwhile ..Are you having issues with your roommates..?? the solution is here>>Offensive Roommates: Early Conversation For A Better Academic Session http://www.adefazeblog.com/2016/07/offensive-roommates-early-conversations.html
Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Qualer: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
kajoula:

Re: See What Is Written On A Bus About The Number Of Jobs Created By APC In 1yr(pic) by Qualer: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Apc shame

you must be the person i saw somewhere yesterday afternoon...

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Close His Airline Because Of Recession / Check Out This Abusive Tweet By Buhari’s PA On Social Media / EFCC Seals Off House Belonging Goodluck Jonathan's Boy PA In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.