Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa (1040 Views)

Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by Horus(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q

[size=15pt]The Gang Leader of Xenophobia in South Africa [/size]

The leader of Xenophobia in SouthAfrica. - This video has gone viral on social media with million views in just 5 hours.
He says his troops will not stop killing foreigners.

My question is why would Africans kill fellow Africans?
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by ahmedox(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wait..... lemme watch before commenting

1 Like

Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by missbehave247(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
K
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by DuchessLily(f): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Let me See d face of a killer! Anoda shekarau

Acting and comedy shocked shocked
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by jamex93(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
I watched it yesterday

the guy is an animal

1 Like

Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by Sleekydee(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
So why is he still a free man? "oh" I see.....SA FG has to wait for him to commit the proposed crimes first before nabbing him. #GovtPoliciesAreShitty.
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
No difference from Shekau the Boko haram leader

1 Like

Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q

[size=15pt]The Gang Leader of Xenophobia in South Africa [/size]

The leader of Xenophobia in SouthAfrica. - This video has gone viral on social media with million views in just 5 hours.
He says his troops will not stop killing foreigners.

My question is why would Africans kill fellow Africans?
Illiterate, ignorant thug. It is very obvious

1 Like

Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by jumobi1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
I was waiting for a twist and how he could turn that into a joke or positive message.
Dude can't be ok upstairs. If the SA govt means well, this man would be in jail as I type
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by jumobi1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok it's really a stupid joke. I kind of noticed a Jamaican accent.
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by Horus(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]
Re: The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa by Horus(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ozin:
No difference from Shekau the Boko haram leader

He is the South African Shekau

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this / Bolanle Ambode: One Half Of The New Lagos Power Couple / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Ask Court To Jail Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.