Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (50279 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by udokpuenyi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

With $400, he can get an high school ICT student to clean all that from google.

Good try, when it is all said and done, noise wi be ur only accomplishment. But we shall strike back when you least expect like a thief in the night.

I hope ICT guru is going to erase it from peoples' mind too

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by PointB: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Good try, when it is all said and done, noise wi be ur only accomplishment. But we shall strike back when you least expect like a thief in the night.

And he'll also clean it from our memories, and in the eyes of the world??

Go school, you no gree. undecided undecided

Good luck with your cowardly, sneaky strike, I'll only suggest you strike hard and totally, mistake will be fatal!

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by zanga420: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
superstar1:

What part of it is not sensible to you?

Have you not heard of hacked account, cloned cards and hijacked personality profiles?

I never believed the story for once. Whoever believed that story can also believe I own Muritala M'hmed Airport or National Stadium.

No professional with career to.protect will dare use his real profile for such condemnable and damning act.

The miserable soul that hijacked his account, capitalised on his open support for the Oba, and played on Igbos emotions as usual, to.sow more seeds of discord.
forget the hijack story. Racism/tribalism is inbuilt in man. Even the igbos at the receiving end now are guilty sometimes. The only thing I support with them is for nigeria to have regional authonomy, it'll definitely protect the minorities alot. Alot of people (hausa, igbo n yoruba or all) are bigots n we mask our evil intentions alot in exhibit it in our closet/comfort zones. The rate of emotional assault many go through being in the midst of other tribes na God dey help person. For the doc blacks are blacks with black mind, that we know. Its well but anyone that love equity, equality n peace in nigeria 'll go with regional authonomy/true federalism while high contribution 'll be made by the regions with lucrative natural resources to the centre. But the current system really suffer many.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by PointB: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
arbitter:

Oh so now you're comparing him to Hitler huh? Now i really know how insane you pathetic people are.

Actually, he's worse 'cos he's a coward! He's asking folks like you to do his dirty job for him!! Sneaky, cowardly bastard!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Forwetinnah: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Don't mind them. They think because 5,000 sign a petition means he's going to get fired.

The man, if this goes to med board, he needs to articulately defend himself in from of the board members. Illegally firing a BLACK man in any company is a big thing, it can turn back around to bite the board members per EOE. So many laws intertwined that bush Nigerians do not understand.

He's business will be just fine wink

People's licences have been revoked for lesser crimes, he's got a rape charge already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by BlackGirlsCode: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

People's licences have been revoked for lesser crimes, he's got a rape charge already

They can fire him for the ra.pe charge, if he's guilty.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by oyetunder(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
The man's account must have been truly hacked. Africans should learn to respect 'life'... One of the thing affecting Nigeria is our lack of respect for the life of fellow humans. For example, a corrupt leader should know that others pay with their lives for acts of embezzlement perpetrated by those saddled with leadership positions.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by aresa: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

You do remember most of Lagos was forest before Nigeria was a country,

Lagos was not a forest, learn your history and geography..

I was born and bred in Lagos

The fact that you said Lagos was a forest means you were not born in Lagos or grew up anywhere around Lagos. That was a lie.

Lagos I grew up in was not filled only with Yorubas

The fact that it wasn't feel filled with just Yoruba people didn't mean it was not a great place before your forefathers showed up in Lagos. People don't go to not so great places to earn a living, they went to Lagos because it was great.

Just like Abuja has now become a financial hub, years after it officially became the capital or have you all forgetten how the migration of the HQ of several businesses moved to Abuja & business soon followed...Abuja didn't become a star by itself, it had help from all tribes involved

Lagos state was developed decades before independence and the commercial activities that took Lagos to the next level was also initiated before independence and almost 2 decades before FC status.

Great cities and societies are developed via factories and industries hence the old western region led by Awolowo creating the industrial estates. The same estates are still responsible for major chunks of Nigeria's industrial output. They are Ikeja, Apapa, Matori, Ilupeju and Mushin industrial estates and Oodua group of companies.

Your FG or other tribes did not do that, Yoruba people did all that with Yoruba wealth from the old western region before Nigeria/independence and this is why Lagos is a great state, this is also the reason why you and your forefathers moved to Lagos.

Again, learn your history..

Abuja on the other hand was developed from scratch with collective wealth as Nigeria after independence.

Back in the day when Nigeria was truly something, people got jobs in Lagos, due to it being the capital back then

And why was Lagos made the FC instead of any other state especially in SE? Because Yoruba people built a great city for the FG to pick and made FC.

We need to stand as a united city and country, those of you suffering from the shared mentality of hatred, need to step up and remove themselves from the shared shackles of tribalism and move forward.

Unity starts from you and your kind recognizing other people's hard work and respecting other people's land. Hatred is what you see in the mirror.

Instead of sitting down and throwing blame on tribes. This is want I as someone born and bred in Lagos, but not of the Yoruba tribe, find saddening when you let tribalism creep into your mindset. I never have and never will hate someone solely based on their tribe

Sadly, you are the one going on and on about tribe this and tribe that simply because you and your type can not give credit where it's due simply because of tribalism and hatred. It's the same reason why your type disrespect Yoruba people's land no man's land. It's pure hatred.

All you are concerned about is you and your tribe.

With all your rant in this thread, you are yet to acknowledge the efforts of Yoruba people in Lagos state and making Lagos state a better place for Nigerians including you and your forefathers.

smh...

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by bamuffy: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

You do remember most of Lagos was forest before Nigeria was a country, right? Just like most of Nigeria was. Anywho, I was born and bred in Lagos, the Lagos I grew up in was not filled only with Yorubas, it was (and still is) made up of different tribes. Do not get it twisted, the tribes who came and stayed in Lagos, helped it flourish along with the indigenous Yorubas. Just like Abuja has now become a financial hub, years after it officially became the capital or have you all forgetten how the migration of the HQ of several businesses moved to Abuja & business soon followed...Abuja didn't become a star by itself, it had help from all tribes involved.

Back in the day when Nigeria was truly something, people got jobs in Lagos, due to it being the capital back then, they moved their lives to the bubbling city and stayed. We need to stand as a united city and country, those of you suffering from the shared mentality of hatred, need to step up and remove themselves from the shared shackles of tribalism and move forward. Instead of sitting down and throwing blame on tribes. This is what I as someone born and bred in Lagos, but not of the Yoruba tribe, find saddening when you let tribalism creep into your mindset. I never have and never will hate someone solely based on their tribe.
Get out here!! If Lagos was forest then? Was it ur Ibos father that deforest it and turned it into city? Or U don't know what u are saying!!! Was not when Yoruba turned it into city with various commercial activitiesthat Ur Ibo forefathers thought of coming down here to benefit from nearness to Ocean?
2. You are saying smbd is tribalistic, Can't U see that Ibos are worst Tribal bigots?
i. It is only Ibos that Cries of Igbo presidents, hv u heard Yoruba president or others b4?
ii. It is only IBOS that invent "Igbo xenophobic" here online here, do u see others doing same here, despite your perpectual Tribal outbust against other tribe(Particularly Yoruba)?
iii. Why was Steven Keshi given 3rd Coaching Contract to coach EAGLE, DESPITE HIS FAILURE, is it not because he is IBOS, and GOODLUCK AZIKWE JONATHAN is backing him? Who has enjoyed such favoritism among the previous Coaches in Nigeria?
U ANIMALS SHOUT OF UNITY WHEN U ARE HEADING, BENEFITING or BEING FAVORED but when things turns around ,U start crying of Tribalism,marginalizatn and lots!!
U people are evil visitors!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
udokpuenyi:

I hope ICT guru is going to erase it from peoples' mind too
You people are jobless
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by bamuffy: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
engrkenny:

Nobody hacked anything, this man is a bigot.
Na U be mumu, no be that man!! U are unsatisfied animals!!
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by hansad: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
aresa:

Yoruba people made Lagos a great city decades before Nigeria as a country and this is the same reason why other tribes moved to Lagos to take advantage of the good work Yoruba people did on Lagos and even the FG government made Lagos the FC for the same reason.

Learn to give credit where it's due and quit discounting other people's achievements. This is what many Yoruba people and Lagosians find insulting and denigrating. It's also your own brand of hatred.

Just before 16 years ago when Lagos was neglected and left stinky and rotten, many of you had many unpleasant things to say about Lagos state, even here on NL, we see and read all the mean and evil things the same other tribes especially the ones from SE post on NL, they labeled Lagos state the worst place to live on earth, they post any negative international media story about Lagos and they never hesitated to abuse and denigrate Lagos state leaders and governors.

Other tribes did not do Lagos any favors simply because people work and pay taxes regardless where they call home and Lagos is a great place today because of good, credxible and skilled leadership with strong sense of duty and purpose and the fact that the same other tribes and their leaders can not replicate back in their states what's going on in Lagos shows this is not about tribe, but leadership.

YORUBA people made Lago s a great city before Nigeria made Lagos its capital city?

There is no amount of lie you people will not tell regarding this Lagos/Igbo palava.
Lagos was not even Nigeria's first capita.
Repeat: Only way left for Yoruba to have Lagos the way Yoruba wants it is by declaring Oduduwa Republic which once declared mist bring one Nigeria to an end.
Far northern Nigeria literally declared its Arewa Islamic republic when its 12 states illegally adopted sharia criminal laws.
Nigerdelta once declared its republic. Biafra for old SE region was declared . The last two was stopped violently, but Yoruba Oduduwa Republic ain't gonna be fought by any southern group for One Nigeria.Arewa may not be keen, even at that, it cannot embark on a futile war to bring one Nigeria back.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by cao(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
bamuffy:

Get out here!! If Lagos was forest then? Was it ur Ibos father that deforest it and turned it into city? Or U don't know what u are saying!!! Was not when Yoruba turned it into city with various commercial activitiesthat Ur Ibo forefathers thought of coming down here to benefit from nearness to Ocean?
2. You are saying smbd is tribalistic, Can't U see that Ibos are worst Tribal bigots?
i. It is only Ibos that Cries of Igbo presidents, hv u heard Yoruba president or others b4?
ii. It is only IBOS that invent "Igbo xenophobic" here online here, do u see others doing same here, despite your perpectual Tribal outbust against other tribe(Particularly Yoruba)?
iii. Why was Steven Keshi given 3rd Coaching Contract to coach EAGLE, DESPITE HIS FAILURE, is it not because he is IBOS, and GOODLUCK AZIKWE JONATHAN is backing him? Who has enjoyed such favoritism among the previous Coaches in Nigeria?
U ANIMALS SHOUT OF UNITY WHEN U ARE HEADING, BENEFITING or BEING FAVORED but when things turns around ,U start crying of Tribalism,marginalizatn and lots!!
U people are evil visitors!!
**sighs** Amazing, you missed the point. Oh well, off to catch my triple bill of Avengers, Captain America 2 & Avengers 2. NL will not spoil my Avengers high. Toddles folks. cao out.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by malachytochukwu(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
With your comments so far, one can unequivocally infer that you are not living a happy and fulfilled life. No hard feelings bro. It doesn't matter who speaks bad of the other person, we should not condone that. It is very germane that we seek internal happiness.... Only God can offer that. I wish you good anywhere you are. ,[iquote author=LordExecutioner post=32999799]

Yibhoe mind is the mind no one cares about. The same yibhoe that has been crying about Biafran war for fifty years now. cheesy

Who cares what a yibhoe thinks? Yibhoes will always be wicked and hateful no matter what you say.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by JSayin(f): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Remember that yoruba boy that went on twitter and asked for the extermination of Igbo people. When it went viral, he claimed "someone hacked my account".

l

Please what is the name of that Yoruba boy..? So he eventually denied it was what he said..?
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Allosaurus: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Cowardice!

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by udokpuenyi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
SmartChoices:

You people are jobless

Mr employer of labour, pls can you offer me a good job, like $200 per hour

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Allosaurus: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Typical Yoluba. Almost rejoiced but when his hopes were dashed, he is back to tears. cheesy

Better keep the memories of Oodua intact and not pollute it with this one. Oodua hasn't stopped anyone and this one won't stop him.

Who God has blessed no OPC weapon fashioned against him shall prosper. Yolubas are wicked, vile and hateful.

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by quickly: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Go back to work and stop argung
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by bamuffy: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
iiiyyyk:

He want Igbos to be killed, JUST because the came to lagos within their own country.
But he went to USA another mans land, took citizenship, occupy good position in a Government hospital?

THE FOOLINESS OF BLACK MAN. HAS KEPT AFRICA BACKWARD TILL DATE.
Check ur brain very well, When did he mention that Igbo be killed? That's how u spread fallaciouas lies among ur fellow dudes!!
So, because He went to another man'sland, he should be disrespecting them, talking evil of them and working against them as you IBOS habitually do here?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by aresa: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
hansad:

YORUBA people made Lago s a great city before Nigeria made Lagos its capital city?

There is no amount of lie you people will not tell regarding this Lagos/Igbo palava.
Lagos was not even Nigeria's first capita.
Repeat: Only way left for Yoruba to have Lagos the way Yoruba wants it is by declaring Oduduwa Republic which once declared mist bring one Nigeria to an end.
Far northern Nigeria literally declared its Arewa Islamic republic when its 12 states illegally adopted sharia criminal laws.
Nigerdelta once declared its republic. Biafra for old SE region was declared . The last two was stopped violently, but Yoruba Oduduwa Republic ain't gonna be fought by any southern group for One Nigeria.Arewa may not be keen, even at that, it cannot embark on a futile war to bring one Nigeria back.

Unintelligent rants bore me.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
reborn1:

Go and face your shop.
While you face your Agbero work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Kedam(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Quote d page where achebe wrote that. I just finished reading d book the second time yesterday.

Do u even know d meaning of xenophobia?
Don't mind him. He never read it, he heard about it and came here saying what he likes about ' Their was a country' which he knows nothing about than being xenophobic.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nwaezeubom: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
I could not believe that a medical doctor that is worth his salt would incite violence knowing that he lives in the united states. it is his fault that he posted those annoying xenophobic rants trying to impress his cohorts. A professional medical doctor knows to watch his action since such actions could come back to hunt him. If you guys don't know, this man is in a heap of trouble, I am serious. He could claim that he was hacked all he want to, this is the united states. they would have commenced investigations and interrogation too. When are we going to learn to live together? we black people are our own worst enemy. I lived in Lagos for ten years before my journey to the united states, I know for a fact that the two tribes don't quite like each others but we managed to coexist. To my Igbo tribesmen, fighting fire with fire can not make our wrong right. This man is already in a heap of trouble, he spent over 10 years going to school. let us remember that we are all Nigerians and learn to forgive. I know that his medical license is in jeopardy now. You guys should quit calling his office and move on with life please. My advice. thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo) / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.