Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Are Conventional Ladies Moving Towards Women? A Must Read . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Conventional Ladies Moving Towards Women? A Must Read . (460 Views)

The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Conventional Ladies Moving Towards Women? A Must Read . by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please I really need mature response from ladies, please bear your whole heart, holding nothing ..... not to worry no one, I repeat No one will malign you, from the comments you make here

Please ladies I'm really so concerned and worried, i need your true response; please why are all women moving towards lesbianism ? Even the ones that seem to have B.F
only do that for monetary gains and perceived societal compulsion , not necessarily for sexual satisfaction as they only get that from their fellow females.....Please Romancelanders I really need responses .... are the males not doing something Right? Is their something we need to fix to realign this modern travesty of sexual ism that has befallen our generation .

For the guys, just so you know, the level of lesbianism now is devastating,we have never had it like this.... It should be close to 90% for the female folks..... pls do not ask me how I know (honest NL girls can attest to this).....

Over to our ladies please
Re: Why Are Conventional Ladies Moving Towards Women? A Must Read . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Learn how to mind your business.
Re: Why Are Conventional Ladies Moving Towards Women? A Must Read . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
The fact that you are not fvcking your gf well that made her move to lesbianism does not mean other girls moved to also, bring that girl to me and after the dickenchy has laid hands on the kitty cat, any traces of lesbianism will definitely vanish from her

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Him For His Dad? / Ways To Bring Back Those Loving Feelings / Mature Advice Needed Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.