Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes (41263 Views)

Governor Okorocha Visits President Zuma (Photo) / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by papaejima1: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Horus:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lUoqNgu71lA/US3pQ5x322I/AAAAAAAAAmo/wDaKpP4Jorw/s1600/34+zulu-reed-kzn01.jpg[/img]
Someone throw me into the middle of this pack of honeypots.
Ejima ejima left and right do I solemnly vow.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by papaejima1: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Horus:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lUoqNgu71lA/US3pQ5x322I/AAAAAAAAAmo/wDaKpP4Jorw/s1600/34+zulu-reed-kzn01.jpg[/img]
Something primordial within me just fell for the two babes pointing at their leader. One at the left and the other at the center.
Just love looking at them.

My blood is hot.. grin grin na me and mama ejima tonight

2 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by papaejima1: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2015
stevecantrell:
I went to Lesotho on adventure and my Naija host asked if wanted to squeeze some boobs.

So we went out on a walk, and I realised, a lot of the pretty unmarried girls walk the street bare-chested.

He just said to lovely one "Your breasts are lovely, can I touch them ?"

The babe smiled and said "Sure, go on !"

He squeezed one gently and she giggled.
Then I squeezed the other one...must have repeated this with 15 other babes that day.

Gosh, what a fun holiday !
You say?
How much is ticket to Lesotho? Do I need visa abi my ECOWAS passport go do?
Oh men, am in the wrong country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Franzeez(m): 3:17am On Apr 23, 2015
badmrkt:
Chisos! The middle girl among those squatting, she's damn pretty. *searching for my Vaseline*

For what? Is Vaseline a visa to SA?
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
ara ha adaghi ada. their brreasts are still firm
I've taken note
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by BlackGirlsCode: 3:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Whatever happened to the career woman?

Is this how we're going to develop Africa? With bare chest?
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by ignis: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Dirty culture.
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by stevecantrell: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2015
papaejima1:

You say?
How much is ticket to Lesotho? Do I need visa abi my ECOWAS passport go do?
Oh men, am in the wrong country

I used a foreign passport, so I don't know if ECOWAS is allowed.
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by honeric01(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Jehovah Jehovah jah jah holy moly mother holy!
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Jesusloveyou: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2015
djfaithy:
I can now fully understand the mindset of the zulu's , can't believe someone spent half of his lifetime in prison fighting for the freedom of these animals.... I don't envy madibo right now
they make d freedom fighter to be turning in his grave,d white wil be shaking their head saying 'african are useless' they are worthless to an animal.

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Do these women forbid bras?

What nonsense!!

angry angry

Show us ya own na let's see how suckable they are. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Jokes apart, I think I now understand the frighteningly high level of rape in SA. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh, do you like what ya see? wink grin grin
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by lanicky(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
introduced in nigeria? That will never happen

Amen!
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by vedd: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
It's a festival. It happens in some part of Edo state (such as Avbiosi, in Owan east LGA). Though some grown up adults now pay little girls and other "professionals" to perform the rite on their behalf because they feel ashamed, same way there are many SouthAfricans who refuse to partake in this.
Nigeria is a vast country with so much we don't know about, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
OrlandoOwoh, do you like what ya see? wink grin grin
Leave whether or not I like it, it is their culture. Ever since Brenda Fassie, the South African musician defended a video she and young girls were flouting their brèasts as being their culture, I stopped criticizing this aspect of the Zulu culture.

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Leave whether or not I like it, it is their culture. Ever since Brenda Fassie, the South African musician defended a video she and young girls were flouting their brèasts as being their culture, I stopped criticizing this aspect of the Zulu culture.

Ok, answer my question, do you like it or not? grin grin grin Stop all these long story. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by meltech(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2015
if na GEJ en for dom wet full everywhere... lol

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by cirmuell(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
stevecantrell:
I went to Lesotho on adventure and my Naija host asked if wanted to squeeze some boobs.

So we went out on a walk, and I realised, a lot of the pretty unmarried girls walk the street bare-chested.

He just said to lovely one "Your breasts are lovely, can I touch them ?"

The babe smiled and said "Sure, go on !"

He squeezed one gently and she giggled.
Then I squeezed the other one...must have repeated this with 15 other babes that day.

Gosh, what a fun holiday !
perv! -:X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nonsense! Why aint the men naked for same purpose Ndi iberibe angry angry lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by iykedare(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

why are you this insecure?

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by MikkeyJ: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ejimike:
describe S.A president Zuma with one word in this Pics

This is why white men can't leave that country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by MikkeyJ: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Horus:

This is why white men can't leave that country. When you see a good thing you either approach or admire it. Ooh Lord I need a sweet, juicy, succulent and beautiful wife to be mine wink. But I need to visit S. A for some taste of goody goodies and sweetness. kiss
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by unclejb2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!... See succulent and humongous set of boobs. Can I withstand this?...Just standing idly by and staring at these natural masterpieces. embarassed. Never!
Jacob Zuma is even trying, standing there without a hard on. undecided undecided
u have to ask what happened at last after the photo shoot
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Holamarncy: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmm...wonder aw it would feel if dis happen in Nigeria ...
choi !!!!
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by success9(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
ofisa247:
they actually go fully unclad in ikare-akoko, ondo state. they call the festival kitipkolo or so. ask anybody from Akoko for confirmation

Ariginya festival in Ikare-Akoko --- celebration of virginity

2 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by chic2pimp(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Henceforthcall me [size=15pt]shakazulu[/size], i am zulu so i can become an official in this yearly festival....

SHAKAZULU! grin grin grin
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by KriTic24A: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
No need to raise eyebrow on it now.
The man already had a retinue of wives and just adding one to them may not really matter to him.....

The company is not a new one to him.

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
unclejb2:
u have to ask what happened at last after the photo shoot
My brother, you're very right. Some activities must have happened after the photo shoot. cheesy
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by KanwuliaJara: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Only SICK minds can be disturbed by such images!
Trust Nigerian, OGBONI-OKIJA CHRISLAMIC BUZZARDS!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
l don't like what i see too many slippers

Hahahahah.
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
They should have brought forward the massively busted ones!

NOT impressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.