Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Signs Your Employees Are Having An Office Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Employees Are Having An Office Romance (605 Views)

My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Employees Are Having An Office Romance by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
You’d think people have enough to do when they are at work, but obviously they don’t, as they spend huge amounts of time gossiping about each other. And nothing is juicier than other people’s love lives, especially when it’s supposed to be a secret.

The latest rumor making the rounds at your company is that John in marketing and Martha the office manager are “seeing each other”....

Click to read full story : https://www.mazech.com/romance

Re: Signs Your Employees Are Having An Office Romance by Sharksblow(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Who Is She? / Mr/ Miss Culture Akwa Ibom State 2015 / How I Take Finish Myself For Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.