Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4697 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit / What Could Possibly Make A Woman Not To Be Pregnant If She's Never Had Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by unlockhaven: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Dafuq did I just read? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by jay44(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2015
and who makes luv wit his trousers on orishirishi

1 Like

Re: . by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2015
sanbells:
A friend of mine just told me yesterday dah her boyfriend played his d*ck on her v with her trousers on. I think they were just having a quick romance. Buh the thing is, she never pulled off her trousers during that..... So my girlfriend is still a virgin and is really scared am of pregnancy, so she started asking me this question with fear all over her and I was like... "shey u been dey enjoy the thing now u come dey ask yeye question"... Lol. Buh she's really scared and really wants to know if there's any chance of her getting bigger.
Your friend (you) have unprotected sex with the boyfriend and he release inside her. I know girls don disclose their escapades to their friends unless friends in the same business. As for the virginity I will say virgin my foot
Re: . by nas4q(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is not the whole story; she's withholding the main part else why is she scared

1 Like

Re: . by ivyy(f): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
sanbells:
A friend of mine just told me yesterday dah her boyfriend played his d*ck on her v with her trousers on. I think they were just having a quick romance. Buh the thing is, she never pulled off her trousers during that..... So my girlfriend is still a virgin and is really scared am of pregnancy, so she started asking me this question with fear all over her and I was like... "shey u been dey enjoy the thing now u come dey ask yeye question"... Lol. Buh she's really scared and really wants to know if there's any chance of her getting
bigger.

How old are you guys?

1 Like

Re: . by MrDoGood(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
sanbells:
A friend of mine just told me yesterday dah her boyfriend played his d*ck on her v with her trousers on. I think they were just having a quick romance. Buh the thing is, she never pulled off her trousers during that..... So my girlfriend is still a virgin and is really scared am of pregnancy, so she started asking me this question with fear all over her and I was like... "shey u been dey enjoy the thing now u come dey ask yeye question"... Lol. Buh she's really scared and really wants to know if there's any chance of her getting bigger.
Your friend is very funny.
Beside, how old is she?
The mom must have filled her head with words like "when a guy kisses or touch you, you will be pregnant"
Hmmmm mothers see what she's caused and by the time she finds out they're all lies, she would want to try the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: . by devonpaul(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well, inasmuch as d person needs to be educated.. there's dryHumping type of sex which matured couples does most times especially when 1 person is not in a position to have sex. u can dryhump ur baby and this does not lead to pregnancy in any way. but there are some guys that get too carried away durin this course tho by revealing d tip of d penis. that is dangerous to both parties but apart from dat. Dry Hump is no harm whatsoever..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Must it be your friend? don't be scared you won't get pregnant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude / Holy Sh!t .. My Landlord Just Saw My Nak3dn3ss (picture attached) / These Pictures Will Either Make You Laugh Or Leave You Confused...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.