Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit (8086 Views)

FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by patemy: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
You meet a guy and he asks you out and you accept and the first day you visit him at home he makes sexual advances do you take it as a normal thing or do you get pissed off and does it change your perception of the guy ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Haba on a first visit ke I ll just dash him slap

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Sheenor: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: Haba on a first visit ke I ll just dash him slap
lol, hw yuh wan take do am?.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sheenor: lol, hw yuh wan take do am?.....
. Slap get technique again. No be hand for cheek waka comot

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Sheenor: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . Slap get technique again. No be hand for cheek waka comot

e easy like dat??........hmm, try am naah......na dat tym yuh go see d beast in him b dat...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sheenor:

e easy like dat??........hmm, try am naah......na dat tym yuh go see d beast in him b dat...
. Ooooh as in dat beast. Hmmmm den ill have to try anoda option den
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Come try am wt me nau,na yabaleft u go find ursef

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
edozie04: Come try am wt me nau,na yabaleft u go find ursef
. After I slap u na runing thins remain
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . After I slap u na runing thins remain
lol,I tink shey u no dy fear b4,bt seriously a guy tat tries tat on d first date na big fvck up e do
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Sheenor: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . Ooooh as in dat beast. Hmmmm den ill have to try anoda option den

better.........like seriously bah, some guys are jst2stup.d......first visit nd dey initiate dat?....mehn dey deserve dat better slap abeg...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
edozie04: lol,I tink shey u no dy fear b4,bt seriously a guy tat tries tat on d first date na big fvck up e do
. Plenty guys do it dear
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sheenor:

better.........like seriously bah, some guys are jst2stup.d......first visit nd dey initiate dat?....mehn dey deserve dat better slap abeg...
. No mind dem na konji

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . Plenty guys do it dear
Yeah,desperate guys,real men don't do tat

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Sheenor: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
rozzay: . No mind dem na konji
kinda sha
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by neutrotoba(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2014
#askCortana
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by moneybag100: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2014
I don't blame the guys, what do you expect He took you to a date, if you can eat and drink with his money on first date, I don't see anything wrong with him trying to gain back what he spent....after all, we all know say na business....

17 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by hummerwise(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2014
moneybag100: I don't blame the guys, what do you expect He took you to a date, if you can eat and drink with his money on first date, I don't see anything wrong with him trying to gain back what he spent....after all, we all know say na business....

I taya oooooO, Abeg help me educate them
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Na today?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by xcitedjay(m): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2014

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by mascot87(m): 2:41am On Jul 19, 2014
edozie04: Yeah,desperate guys,real men don't do tat

#Yinmu

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by obyrich(m): 3:11am On Jul 19, 2014
I've always been lucky with first visit advances.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by jericco1(m): 4:32am On Jul 19, 2014

But you'll agree on his second attempt abi?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Although, i find that to be down right disrespectful and ridiculous, but what will I be doing back at the guy's house on the first date?.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Dygeasy(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2014
glitest: Although, i find that to be down right disrespectful and ridiculous, but what will I be doing back at the guy's house on the first date?.
I was going to post this till I read your comment.

Any girl that follows me home on the the first date is silly. Why would she follow me home if we won't advance the ministry? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Dygeasy: I was going to post this till I read your comment.

Any girl that follows me home on the the first date is silly. Why would she follow me home if we won't advance the ministry? undecided

Exactly !!.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by Babe2sure(f): 5:45am On Jul 19, 2014
I will feel disrespected and pissed off. My first impression of him, will be that he is a player.(That is their code of conduct anyway). Ordinarily,a man that will be in it for the long haul, will not want to try that because he knows he may lose you through that action.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by sekzy99(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Before i invite a gal to come visit, we wud av agree on aw we gonna spend tym togeda so dre wont b any surprises... If na sext, i wud av hint ha n if no sext, we go for oda fun tins to do wic can lead to sexting.... unless i really love d gal den no touching
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by chimajii: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2014
whoever told you all girls feel the need to get DICKMATIZED on a First date,Lied to you. And who d fuq told you a girl can't follow you to your house on a first date? Huh? Are some of you just being outrightly silly or nah? you must not know different strokes for different folks,first date could be a dinner with the dude in his house. It's not a given that all dates must happen outside or you must take her out. Dude might might decide to cook something up as opposed to the rule/perception that 'governs' you all that a first date must mean taking her out.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by sexylogan(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2014
Babe2sure: I will feel disrespected and pissed off. My first impression of him, will be that he is a player.(That is their code of conduct anyway). Ordinarily,a man that will be in it for the long haul, will not want to try that because he knows he may lose you through that action.

True. A man who has serious long-term plans with a woman wouldn't want to rush into sex on the first date.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by MrsCork2(f): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by patemy: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Some ladies take you as a gutless guy when they visit you and you don't make advances to them especially after they have agreed to date yoy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit by sexylogan(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2014
patemy: Some ladies take you as a gutless guy when they visit you and you don't make advances to them especially after they have agreed to date yoy

Back in my University "player" days, I met this cute babe I liked. I took things slow becuz I wanted a long-term relationship not knowing the babe was busy complaining to her friends that I was a "Jew" guy and I wasnt "taking the initiative". I found out too late or else I would have taught her a lesson she would have never forgotten. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.