Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) (8205 Views)

Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by ideykwum: 5:58am On Apr 26, 2015
On point again! The solutions that would bell the cat won't be populist, and the masses would groan in pain, but that's like the injection to cure the national syphilis! It must be taken, and repeatedly!!! The critical question is: CAN BUHARI BELL THE CAT?? DOES HE TRULY HAVE THE WILL, AFTER ALL THE RHETORIC AND GRANDSTANDING I sincerely hope so!!!

razavi:

Precisely. The optimistic projection needs to be situated within some potent variables, that more often than not, have defined this country. You would be surprised, some would still rip this prognosis as defeatist and pessimistic, but like grief, governance comes with a reality check, quite long in the day, when time and emotions have already run counter, and are spoiling for confrontation at the ballot, or on the polity’s physique. Anyways, the incoming government, whatever the composition, would have to concede to unpopular and anti-welfare policies, contrary to abiding electoral promises, if it's to have some semblance of capacity for everyday administration, and it's at that juncture, Nigerians would be weaned of their delusions, and be forced again to return to the trenches, with the opposition milking the discontent. And, like I discussed earlier, the country is in for some hell of a ride, regardless.

P.S
Forgive the diction. I trust the message is clear.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by ideykwum: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2015
My dear, your argument is sound, but remember that all these must be done within the ambit of 4 years? What do you think is the average construction schedule for such infrastructure? When then would their impact be felt? What of political parity? Who gets what? How can such rapid changes be made without a constitutional overhaul?

Trust me, this simplistic version the OP presented is a reflection of a complex truth that eludes us because of our innate fear of the unknown and of rocking the status quo!

ohzee:

This is a somewhat simplistic view in my opinion. I think what Buhari may do is to fast-track certain infrastructural projects as emergencies such as building of refineries and completion of power projects and transmission. As for roads, he should do more of rehabilitation till things improve. Blocking avenues of stealing especially in the NNPC will increase our revenue a bit but not by more than half a trillion. If he does this in the first two years, he may stand a chance of winning the hearts of Nigerians. As for ASUU and NMA etc, regular meetings with them to PREEMPT and PREVENT unnecessary strikes will be very useful. However he needs very strong and dedicated ministers, directors and permanent secretaries to do these. He also needs to find a way to avoid giving contracts to political cronies. I wish him luck in this troubled nation with so many problems begging for attention at the same time.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by juman(m): 6:09am On Apr 26, 2015
You look into issues with pdp way of thinking such that perception is the reason why pdp fails in the last 16 years.

There are other ways and approaches to handle problems effectively and project the country forward.

The first needed is a disciplined, committed, determined, serious minded president that leads with immense sincerity.
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by esther1994(f): 6:16am On Apr 26, 2015
onyi4edu:
Buhari hasn't been sworn in and we are already analysing or is it overviewing what his tenure would look like.
Even though i am not one of his supporters, I am of the opinion that we should just wait and see what he has to offer Nigerians. Nothing is impossible....

You have spoken well
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by tuniski: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2015
efilefun:
Some people are just certified haters... E go shock una next elections Na kowa go carry second PDP will be so irrelevant... Awon oniranu...
why is it paining u? Better get set for real opposition not the type APC did with propaganda, insults and lies! PDP is coming back with a bang cos Buhari/APC is the biggest scam sold to nigerians since 1914 amalgamation!!! It is not wishing buhari failure it rather, stating the obvious nigerians will soon start cursing Buhari!
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by ITbomb(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2015
My only worry is that he may try to boost revenue from tax and that will surely backfire on him
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by olufunmibi(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2015
tuniski:
why is it paining u? Better get set for real opposition not the type APC did with propaganda, insults and lies! PDP is coming back with a bang cos Buhari/APC is the biggest scam sold to nigerians since 1914 amalgamation!!! It is not wishing buhari failure it rather, stating the obvious nigerians will soon start cursing Buhari!

Let me announce to you that you are not on a sprint, YOU ARE ON A BIG TIME MARATHON DUDE,

this is what you would keep doing for the next 4 years, and I dont envy you at all.

Jonathan is a massive failure and out of sycophancy an ethnic bigotry , your ilks saw no evil in his reprehensible attempt at destroying this country!

Let me tell you if you dont know, none of you here, who are PDP sorcerers, fortune tellers, marabaouts and doomsday prophets is God! You are not God! And come 2019, we will read this your voodoo analysis and enjoy a good laugh.
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by tuniski: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2015
olufunmibi:

Let me announce to you that you are not on a sprint, YOU ARE ON A BIG TIME MARATHON DUDE,

this is what you would keep doing for the next 4 years, and I dont envy you at all.

Jonathan is a massive failure and out of sycophancy an ethnic bigotry , your ilks saw no evil in his reprehensible attempt at destroying this country!

Let me tell you if you dont know, none of you here, who are PDP sorcerers, fortune tellers, marabaouts and doomsday prophets is God! You are not God! And come 2019, we will read this your voodoo analysis and enjoy a good laugh.
u can enjoy the honeymoon while it last! It won't even reach 2019 for u to whine! The easiest thing to do is to oppose the miracle worker Buhari! Anyway, may he perform the miracles and prove us wrong for total lack of believe in him, AMEN! Sai nigeria president Buhari. Opposition is sweet too u people willl do a lot defending,explaining and rationalizing start from 29/5/2015. Reality of leadership is different from the feel good of campaign propaganda and promises! May God help our incoming president.
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by Sweetguy25: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Thanks to all those who saw the truth in my analysis. Every discerning mind who reads this will know that this is how Nigeria works, except Buhari effects a drastic change in the constitution which is highly unlikely, everything I wrote in my post will come to pass.
I will not forget this thread and I will post a first reminder next year when things start to take shape.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by olufunmibi(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Thanks to all those who saw the truth in my analysis. Every discerning mind who reads this will know that this is how Nigeria works, except Buhari effects a drastic change in the constitution which is highly unlikely, everything I wrote in my post will come to pass.
I will not forget this thread and I will post a first reminder next year when things start to take shape.
Cheers.

Sweetguy25, any time they are raining curses at Redemption Camp, MFM Prayer City, Nasfat and other Assalatu groups and even Nigerian animists on the Enemies Of Nigeria, just know that their target is acquired, and that target is you!

This is what you wrote on another thread on this section, and May Sango Kill me before night falls if I am lying, but if you deny it, may Ogun use your blood to bath!

Sweetguy25 :

Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with God. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him."

My take: If you have gone through NYSC, then , you have committed a treasonable felony for wishing anarchy, failure and complete collapse for this country as suggested in your post above.

You are not a Sweet guy, dude, only useless girls should take you serious because you are a "coded Osama bin laden" and The Government is coming for you
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by ohzee(f): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
ideykwum:
My dear, your argument is sound, but remember that all these must be done within the ambit of 4 years? What do you think is the average construction schedule for such infrastructure? When then would their impact be felt? What of political parity? Who gets what? How can such rapid changes be made without a constitutional overhaul?

You are correct about total overhaul but unfortunately the change-chanting Nigerians are not even ready for that. So, it will end up being the usual playing to the gallery by the political leaders. I still believe the incoming administration must focus on specific areas. Power projects have gone far. They must conclude them and decisively stop gas pipeline vandalism. A little improvement is what we really need. As for the refineries you and I know subsidy must go
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by abacusCm(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
I want to comment but I want the Op to analyze how he's going to spend his next 2 years first...o ya I'm waiting ooo
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by Lordshola: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
op, that's wonderful cos surprisingly u also av live to see another four years of your life been wasted.
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by Russellval(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmm.... Slowly these predictions are taking shape, but it may even be worse because the price of crude oil doesn't look like it would increase any time soon.
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by EmoBoy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lmao. one more year

1 Like

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by Sweetguy25: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
How naïve can Nigerians be? grin grin

It was so easy to predict Buhari's tenure. That's how disastrous he is

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sweetguy25:
How naïve can Nigerians be? grin grin

It was so easy to predict Buhari's tenure. That's how disastrous he is
Whatever man. Buhari till 3000. Anyone who doesn't like it can go and jump over third mainland bridge grin
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by naijadefender: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sweetguy25:
Cheers.

You got your predictions right save for the budgetary figures.

Can you predict his second tenure?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by Sweetguy25: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Whatever man. Buhari till 3000. Anyone who doesn't like it can go and jump over third mainland bridge grin

Yes o. Buhari till infinity.
Re: How Buhari's Tenure Will End In 2019! (Written 2015) by Sweetguy25: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
naijadefender:

You got your predictions right save for the budgetary figures.

Can you predict his second tenure?

I dont see Buhari winning any other election in this country. I don't even think he'll contest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do First Class Monarch Exist In South East..? / Ibrahim Mustafa Magu Biography And Profile / 2019 Election: Fulani Group Denies Endorsing President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.