Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah (29285 Views)

Ahead Of 2019: Ambode, Fashola In Political Mudslinging- Daily Trust / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by queenstl(f): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-jMMkztqkuwI/V3gtL3nhTLI/AAAAAAAJxZI/-mDGaw8mh4ofPwlghGflWRfixx771p5pQCLcB/s1600/new1.png[/img]
Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, is presently in Saudi Arabia for Umrah which is the lesser Hajj. He is pictured above with the Deputy Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Wasiu Eshinlokun and member of Lagos state House of Assembly, Sikiru Oshinowo who paid him a courtesy visit in Mecca today Saturday July 2nd.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photo-fashola-in-saudi-arabia-for-umrah/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by queenstl(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
SEE MORE PHOTOS OS FASHOLA IN SAUDI ARABIA----> http://www.timenaija.com/photo-fashola-in-saudi-arabia-for-umrah/
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Lamzee(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
pls pray for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
BRT.... Broad Raji Tasola. All powers including Generator belongs to God. Have you gone to pray about the epileptic power supply?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Horus(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nkem4040: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Yoruba Muslims...SMH. His loyalty is to Islam first and then to Yoruba. That's what Hausa-Fulani use as their willing tool to keep control of yoruba. Yoruba states current governors

Gov. Mimiko of Ondo...Muslim
Gov. Aregbesola of Osun...Muslim
Gov. Ajimobi of Oyo...Muslim
Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun...Muslim.

My question is if 65% of yorubas are christians, why are the muslim minority ruling them? Am I surprised? No. I just told you...they are the willing tools of Hausa-Fulani to keep a strong control of yorubas. Yoruba Muslim will quote me now and say...there is nothing wrong with it, we yorubas don't look at religion. If you don't look at religion, then why are almost all of them muslims? Why can't they all be christians? Does it mean that yoruba christians are not qualified?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2016
He should pray for Allah's guidance on the huge tasks he has been saddled with.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Unemadu: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Horus:
Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.
Are u Arab? Or their spokesperson?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by goonsmi: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yoruba Muslims...SMH. His loyalty is to Islam first and then to Yoruba. That's what Hausa-Fulani use as their willing tool to keep control of yoruba. Yoruba states current governors

Am I surprised? No. I just told you...they are the willing tools of Hausa-Fulani to keep a strong control of yorubas. Yoruba Muslim will quote me now and say...there is nothing wrong with it, we yorubas don't look at religion. If you don't look at religion, then why are almost all of them muslims? Does it mean that yoruba christians are not qualified?

Just take a good look at your horrible self ?

What happens to individual freedom of association and religion ?

Because all your Governors are okija worshippers does not mean others must follow suit.

Whatever religion you choose is your personal headache so you guys should please restrict your religious bigotry to your hatred infected region.

NB:, Mimiko is actually a Christian so always get your fact right

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by malton: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Am I surprised? No. I just told you...they are the willing tools of Hausa-Fulani to keep a strong control of yorubas. Yoruba Muslim will quote me now and say...there is nothing wrong with it, we yorubas don't look at religion. If you don't look at religion, then why are almost all of them muslims? Does it mean that yoruba christians are not qualified?

When we refer to them as sophisticated, you people claim sophistication is overrated.

Religion has never been an object to the Yorubas, and shall never be. They were taught better than that.

They vote not based on religious bias, but on political expediency.
They are a family whose bonds transcend any religious boundaries.

That man you see on hajj, his wife is a devoted Christian!

You obviously need a lesson or two on tolerance.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Oildichotomy(m): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2016
We should focus on how this Rocket Minister of darkness scientist will turn around the fortunes of the electricity sector using his SAN experience and not the argument of Yoruba Muslims or whatnot.

#UseUmrahWisely
#FasholeTheIncompetent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by temitemi1(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Pls stay as long as u want our honourable minister of darckness Nigeria is better off without u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Lol Gigbo tout. Mimiko is actually a Christian,Ambode is a Christian and Fayose is a Christian. Na 3-3

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nkem4040: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lol Gigbo tout. Mimiko is actually a Christian,Ambode is a Christian and Fayose is a Christian. Na 3-3

I did research on this my friend. Gov. Mimiko is a muslim like former Gov. Fayemi whom I initially thought was a christian but received the shock of my life when I found out he was a muslim...I couldn't believe it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nkem4040: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2016
malton:
[s]

When we refer to them as sophisticated, you people claim sophistication is overrated.

Religion has never been an object to the Yorubas, and shall never be. They were taught better than that.

[/s]

Yoruba muslim...I expected your reply.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nkem4040: 1:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Mimiko used to be a Muslim but not anymore.

He was born a Muslim tho.His muslim name was Abdur-raheem

ehhhmmm, now you are talking. He is a muslim by birth, and there is no proof he is a practicing christian.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

ehhhmmm, now you are talking. He is a muslim by birth, and there is no proof he is a practicing christian.

He was already a convert before he even became a Governor. Whether he's a practising
christian or not is his business. How many Nigerian politicians are practising Muslims or Christians sef

And who cares whether he's a Muslim by birth . Is that a Crime?

Maaan it's not like a Muslim is about to become the governor of any of the Gigbo states so
why una carry the matter for head like this grin cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nkem4040: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

He was already a convert before he even became a Governor. Whether he's a practising
christian is his business. How many Nigerian politicians are practising Muslims or Christians sef

And who cares whether he's a Muslim by birth . Is that a Crime?

Maaan it's not like a Muslim is about to become the governor of any of the Gigbo states so
why una carry the matter for head like this grin cheesy

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a muslim. I'm just pointing out a pattern in leadership of yorubas. Same thing is happening in Kogi; a largely christian state ruled by muslim tiny minority.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by dustmalik: 1:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a muslim. I'm just pointing out a pattern in leadership of yorubas. Same thing is happening in Kogi; a largely christian state ruled by muslim tiny minority.
****You live in Enugu or wherever the hell it is and keep typing rubbish. Who told you Kogi is largely Christian?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by isaacputi(m): 1:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Been noticing ur errors...olusegun Rahman mimiko's mother is a Muslim from kogi while his dad is fro ondo town, kogi is dominated by Muslim, fayemi was never a Muslim, ambode is a Xtian, late adekunle ajasin, late olusegun agagu and late adebayo adefarati are all past governors of ondo state and they were christians...still yet the Muslims in ondo did not protest. likewise in lagos state where lateef jakande, ahmed tinubu, raji fashola ruled as muslims...the christians there did not protest...that's the more reason I see yoruba's are the best tribe in terms of tolerance.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by IkpuMmadu: 3:41am On Jul 03, 2016
malton:

You have proved him right

90% of local Yoruba kings are muslim

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by CACAWA(m): 3:46am On Jul 03, 2016
isaacputi:

Been noticing ur errors...olusegun Rahman mimiko's mother is a Muslim from kogi while his dad is fro ondo town, kogi is dominated by Muslim, fayemi was never a Muslim, ambode is a Xtian, late adekunle ajasin, late olusegun agagu and late adebayo adefarati are all past governors of ondo state and they were christians...still yet the Muslims in ondo did not protest. likewise in lagos state where lateef jakande, ahmed tinubu, raji fashola ruled as muslims...the christians there did not protest...that's the more reason I see yoruba's are the best tribe in terms of tolerance.
thanks jare. Even Ogun state has just had its first Muslim governor (Amosun).

In fact, fayose's deputy has always been a Christian like him.
Fmr Osun gov. Olagunsoye oyinlola's deputy (erelu Olusola Obama) was equally a Christian like him.

14 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by IkpuMmadu: 3:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Yoruba Christians are so gullible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 03, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

You have proved him right

90% of local Yoruba kings are muslim

What if 100% of Yoruba Kings are Muslims, what do you want to about it.

IkpuMmadu:
Yoruba Christians are so gullible

Maaan y'all need to take it slow with this unhealthy obsession you have for yorubas. It's not like you even love the same yoruba christians. Just stfu and face your beastafra.

Funny enough, I know y'all Gigbos are low-key waiting for a religious war in Yorubaland but it will never happen and even if it happens, be rest assured na una dem go still use as sacrifice as usual. cheesy grin

Be careful what you wish for son

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by muri4mig(m): 4:22am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

My question is if 65% of yorubas are christians, why are the muslim minority ruling them? Am I surprised? No. I just told you...they are the willing tools of Hausa-Fulani to keep a strong control of yorubas. Yoruba Muslim will quote me now and say...there is nothing wrong with it, we yorubas don't look at religion. If you don't look at religion, then why are almost all of them muslims? Why can't they all be christians? Does it mean that yoruba christians are not qualified?
I ever said muslims are more tolerating than the christians folks, somebody almost chop off my head with bashing. With this kind of deluded soul out there, I still stand on my previous submission. Muslim are violent just like some christian, but christian are more intolerant. If you are a muslim in the mix of Christian, the kind of preaching and disturb you will receive even if you are interested in what they are saying will put you off. At the end of the day they will tag lost soul. Muslims don't do that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by dynamo77(m): 4:48am On Jul 03, 2016
The moderators should do something about these ethnic bigots.. Almost every post irrespective of the subject matter ends up featuring ethnic war and people using all sort of profane words against themselves

I then ask my self how much it cost to tolerate and respect each other, what is wrong with minding your business, what is wrong with approaching issues with tact

No to ethnic bigotry
No to racism

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by tartar9(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

By their name you shall know them... Igbo keep your bigotry to your region.The Yoruba's are not complaining sad

28 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by IkpuMmadu: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

What if 100% of Yoruba Kings are Muslims, what do you want to about it.

Maaan y'all need to take it slow with this unhealthy obsession you have for yorubas. It's not like you even love the same yoruba christians. Just stfu and face your beastafra.

Funny enough, I know y'all Gigbos are low-key waiting for a religious war in Yorubaland but it will never happen and even if it happens, be rest assured na una dem go still use as sacrifice as usual. cheesy grin

Be careful what you wish for son

Well....I am not in that position to exchange words with you and who is even obsessed with Yoruba

What is it they have going for them anyway ?
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Amberon: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2016
oo
Re: Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Mumu,see as he looks like a confused zombie. Better pray to your god to give you sense so you would fashion a way out of this national darkness and dilapidated roads.
I just can't imagine how there'd be so much darkness at the peak of rainfall, it beats me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived / Flood Takes Over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.