Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Will Poligamy Continue To Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Poligamy Continue To Exist? (771 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Poligamy Continue To Exist? by luka1981(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2009
please a need answers to this question because the way i am seeing things we are about to come to the end of poligamy. Thank God africa is restored.
Re: Will Poligamy Continue To Exist? by erico2k2(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2009
No it is declinging day after day, most of marriages I see these days go to the civic centre to register thier marriages AKA court marriage as its comonly called, so its on man one woman al the way,we are envolving grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Big Deal About Valentines / Snazzydawn, Where Would U Be On 14th Feb? / Perfect Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.