Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (37909 Views)

Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
I greet Fellow nairalanders happy Sunday.

Something has been bothering me so I decided to share it here. One Sunday evening a friend of mine drove me on his bike to a nearby filling station to my house and the lady who served me the fuel was a very pretty lady. I fell in love with her on first sight and ask for her number which she gave me and I started calling her on phone and she does respond well to any of my calls. We later met at a planned place after she closed from work last week. Then she told me few things about her that she stays with her sister that she just came to Ibadan from benue state and that she just spent four months in Ibadan and at the place of work.

I asked her her salary, it was then she told me she collects #10k per month. I pity her and told her if we know better I will help her get better offer. The most painful thing was that this lady works round the clock. From Monday to Sunday and she must resume 6am and closes 8pm at night.

I said to myself which kind of job is this...
Later as we were chatting she perceived beer odour coming from my mouth and said she does not like anyone that drink beer and I promised her I won't take beer again cos of her and she said no problem...

Since then if I call her she will pick and tell me she is busy that she doesn't have time. After two days, she did not even pick my calls again. I love this lady so much and I don't want to lose her. I am confused right now. Pls what should I do? Should I go and meet her there or I should leave her or is it because of the beer she was discouraged or what? Pls nairalanders I need advice

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by kingofchess(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Give her some time...she will come around. don't rush her.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hahhahahahaha even fuel attendant dey do shakara for u.

Bros, u need to see an ifa priest!

436 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by wEsOmE(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
one word fr u Nigga... *ODE*

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
She feels your childish. Kindly also enroll for english lessons it might help

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by thiagocrush: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Maybe you are not her type. Fgt her abeg, women have double standards these days

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well, it takes a drunkad to know a drunkard, let leave that aside, what u can do now is to leave that poor girl alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by samdavjustin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na wa ooh. If you truly love her you will go after her. Don't give her too much space and she will come around.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
Later as we were chatting she perceived beer odour coming from my mouth and said she does not like anyone that drink beer and I promised her I won't take beer again cos of her and she said no problem...

Don't be such a drip. Stand your ground. You are not respecting yourself by abstaining from beer because of her. And she won't respect you for saying that, either. If you are going to abstain, do it for a proper reason, not infatuation.

There are many reasons, from religion to bad experience with drunk or violent men, why she may be wary of drinkers. If you drink in moderation, and her objection is not religious, instead of what you said, it would have been better to let her know that you don't like drunkenness either, and that you drink moderately, just as she may drink a little wine from time to time.

(And you don't love this woman. You don't know her, so you can't love her. You are only physically attracted to her.)

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Trone: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
I wouldn't advice you forget her yet. Play it safe, don't rush.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Don't be such a drip. Stand your ground. You are not respecting yourself by abstaining from beer because of her. And she won't respect you for saying that, either. If you are going to abstain, do it for a proper reason, not infatuation.

There are many reasons, from religion to bad experience with drunk or violent men, why she may be wary of drinkers. If you drink in moderation, and her objection is not religious, instead of what you said, it would have been better to let her know that you don't like drunkenness either, and that you drink moderately, just as she may drink a little wine from time to time.

(And you don't love this woman. You don't know her, so you can't love her. You are only physically attracted to her.)

sinequanon I told her I drink moderately even told her where the scripture says too much of alcohol is what the Bible condemn... I don't know if it's because of these she has been avoiding me
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:

fuel attendant no be human being no be within she get for yansh dey for Banker yansh? U need to ee her she fine pass some ajebo...or make I post the picture here..... I wonder what she is doing in the fuel station see.... U need to see her.. Very pretty and spotless fair lady

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
kingofchess:
Give her some time...she will come around. don't rush her.
OK sir
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
prettysolid:
She feels your childish. Kindly also enroll for english lessons it might help
OK sir can u help me with the English lesson sir I really need it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
fuel attendant no be human being no be within she get for yansh dey for Banker yansh? U need to ee her she fine pass some ajebo...or make I post the picture here..... I wonder what she is doing in the fuel station see.... U need to see her.. Very pretty and spotless fair lady
OK make I see her face. Post d pic for some hidden topic and mention me there
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Giv her some time op
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
sinequanon I told her I drink moderately even told her where the scripture says too much of alcohol is what the Bible condemn... I don't know if it's because of these she has been avoiding me

So, why did you say you would stop? Why claim to understand scripture, and then base your actions on infatuation with her appearance?

You asked for her number. She gave it to you. The appearance thing is done and dusted. You both passed.

Now, you are not demonstrating solid character. She is not looking for a pushover. Pushovers full dey ground for fine babe.

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
So a girl you are getting along with suddenly starts acting weird and you don't know to ask her why she is acting weird?

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
OK make I see her face. Post d pic for some hidden topic and mention me there
ok
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:
So a girl you are getting along with suddenly starts acting weird and you don't know to ask her why she is acting weird?

Always IGNORE women who act weird. cool

If you respond, that will become her primary mode of communication. You will end up with a kid instead of a mature woman.

16 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:
andromida how would I ask her..... Did u go through my post well at all? How will I ask someone who doesn't pick my calls any longer such question why she go weird

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by LaurelP(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:

Bro pls, this is not funny in any way. Ur mentality is totally warped. What is bad about being a fuel attendant, does it make any less human?

59 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by omron(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
LaurelP:

Bro pls, this is not funny in any way. Ur mentality is totally warped. What is bad about being a fuel attendant, does it make any less human?
that is your own view an opinion does not mean u are the wisest.... We all have opinion and idea you know?

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by LaurelP(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
that is your own view an opinion does not mean u are the wisest.... We all have opinion and idea you know?

Yes but make sure your opinion doesn't affect others negatively. A young girl who sees that his comment might think there is something wrong in working as a fuel attendant.

28 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:
andromida how would I ask her..... Did u go through my post well at all? How will I ask someone who doesn't pick my calls any longer such question why she go weird

Are you a player? grin

If she is a particular type, you're in.

If she is not that type, you are wasting your time. Move on.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:

You seem really bothered yet the filling station is near your house so I am wondering why you've not asked her. Its not like you are going to storm her house.

6 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Always IGNORE women who act weird. cool

If you respond, that will become her primary mode of communication. You will end up with a kid instead of a mature woman.

Lol. Not always a wise decision depending on the answer you are looking for.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bros OP
The way when U see pump attendant na so other motorists see her.
Question U should ask yourself is
How many motorists has she given her number to?
how many motorists has she 'attended to'?

If I know babes very well its likely she is a chronic alcoholic herself sef.

23 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by sinequanon: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

Only if you have made the grave error of marrying one.

If you are not married, RUN, RUN.... RUN for the hills.
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
omron:

It seems like this shìt hurt U bad
but Y you come go meet babe dey smell like brewery
and you were even using the scriptures to back up Ur bullshit. Thats one evidence of a drunkard... they use bible to support their habit
For now try and see her in person if she refuses then U have to let go.

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
andromida:

He is right. They say If you dont understand it, get rid of it
Re: What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
sinequanon:

Only if you have made the grave error of marrying one.

If you are not married, RUN, RUN.... RUN for the hills.

cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehe

I guess you have experience with this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.