Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? (14525 Views)

What Can Nigeria Learn From The BREXIT Debacle? / If The Tribal Game Continues - We Might Never Have An Ibo President. / 3 Reasons Why Plateau State Must Produce An Apc Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by MalcoImX: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyerSeries:
what is the need for this thread in the first place?...The same way easterners live in the north and west is also the same way northerners and westerners live in the east so I don't know what you are trying to say..
You derailed it. It was opened to look at peculiar Nigerian problem, the types that call for arrangements that would give each constituent a sense of belonging. As for others living in your areas, there are thousands of you living in other parts to one in your area. Why? If you want to be hawkish and insensitive you'll be given in the same measure.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
xtayle:
For whatever its worth, the generality of the igbo nation must desist from tribal(simple or acute) and hate tendendencies. They must shift from their present mentality of seeing themselves as superior to others. They also must first respect others (especially d host of their places of prosperity) so others can respect them (respect is reciprocal). It will be helpful for them to start seeing Nigeria as one and act as such. No one is going to leave Nigeria 4 d other. Other tribes needs to start seeing nationalistic tendencies in them. As it is now, even though we all love them, no one trust them, they need to earn d collective trust of majority of other tribes in Nigeria.

Are the ibos reading this? Truth be told, other tribes have trust issues with ibos and the reasons are very valid. So ibos need to really work on this area. There are several nations with a nuclear arsenal but yet the civilized world don't want a nuclear armed Iran and it's simply because no one TRUSTS them with what they're going to do if they had nukes. Same way other tribes don't trust and are skeptical (with some hint of fear) about an ibo presidency in Nigeria. Just who knows what the ibos will do with such political power: maybe it will be payback time for the civil war most ibos still cling to, or maybe they'll use that political might to finally carve out Biafra and divide Nigeria, or something else. So I think other Nigerian tribes kind of view an ibo presidency as being a political wild card with so much uncertainty in its outcome. The Ibo political class and people in general need to pragmatically earn the trust of other Nigerian tribes.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by MalcoImX: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyerSeries:
you did not create a thread on how to better the life of Nigerians irrespective of tribe, you are creating a thread about ibo, are you Ibo? Did Ibos cried to you for president? The only thing we ibos from any government is provide a level playing ground for all Nigerians and allow us to fight for our survival ...is that a crime?
You are a neophyte. Nobody gives you that. If you're waiting for it to be given what you'll get are crumbs. That is not given; you negotiate, fight, arrange, give, take, insist etc., which you seem to be running away from.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by CyerSeries: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
You derailed it. It was opened to look at peculiar Nigerian problem, the types that call for arrangements that would give each constituent a sense of belonging. As for others living in your areas, there are thousands of you living in other parts to one in your area. Why? If you want to be hawkish and insensitive you'll be given in the same measure.
Ibos only go to others part of the country to do business because there is much competition here (because everybody is in one business or the other ) compared to other parts of the country where there is less competition because people there are not much into business. So that you chose not to live here is none of my business. Nigerian constitution mandates anybody to reside in any part of the country he or she wants, so their is nothing you can do about it.,
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by CyerSeries: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are a neophyte. Nobody gives you that. If you're waiting for it to be given what you'll get are crumbs. That is not given; you negotiate, fight, arrange, give, take, insist etc., which you seem to be running away from.
neophyte for asking for a level playing ground for everybody?
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by MalcoImX: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyerSeries:
Ibos only go to others part of the country to do business because there is much competition here (because everybody is in one business or the other ) compared to other parts of the country where there is less competition because people there are not much into business. So that you chose not to live here is none of my business. Nigerian constitution mandates anybody to reside in any part of the country he or she wants, so their is nothing you can do about it.,
You don't have to tell us what's obvious. We know that. You're trying to be unreasonable and the way to make you understand is to be unreasonable too.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyerSeries:
you did not create a thread on how to better the life of Nigerians irrespective of tribe, you are creating a thread about ibo, are you Ibo? Did Ibos cried to you for president? The only thing we ibos from any government is provide a level playing ground for all Nigerians and allow us to fight for our survival ...is that a crime?

"Allow us fight for our survival" you say? This kind of mentality is enslaving the potential of the ibo tribe. This is 2015, and the civil war ended in 1970. You need to stop "fighting" others for survival and start living.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by MalcoImX: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyerSeries:
neophyte for asking for a level playing ground for everybody?
Are you still asking to be given? What do you give too? Dundee United asking Real Madrid or Barcelona to score only 5 goals in a tournament match is asking for level playing field too.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
ramdris:
They can if people like Ogbonnaya are nominated. The Ibo's don't seems to like Rochas and Ngige even though they seems to have national appeal. Personally, I really do want to see an Ibo President but that can only come if they start seeing other zones as friends rather than enemy The truth is to be President, u must get the support of other zones.

The idea of holding on to past pain is what is really affecting them in their dealings with other zones. Even their Leaders use the biafra war to further divide the people by using it as a campaign speech whenever a northerner or south westerners are vying for the same office with them. This has to stop for them to lead.

Another sensible contribution! Ibos are you paying attention?
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
National politics is about forming alliances and building bridges. Amaechi, Ngige and Okorocha are called names for trying to do that. Ngige definitely would have become the senate president but was denied by the Igbo, not for lack of capacity, but simply because he's seen to be in a wrong party. They denied themselves and have now begun to accuse others of ganging up against their interests. Igbo politics is typified by the outlook of the Arthur Ezes:
“That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; people that killed the Igbos.
This is inimical to Igbo interest, as long as they remain part of Nigeria. But will the Igbo elite stop playing divide and rule politics with their people, for their personal gains?

Here's the sense I picked from what this smart Nigerian is saying: to achieve an ibo presidency, the ibos must play politics better than what they've been doing. Now, I think the political ecosystem in Nigeria is a shapeshifter, so the ibos need to evolve politically and be more flexible. Playing rigid politics won't work.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by aresa: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Amazo:

"Allow us fight for our survival" you say? This kind of mentality is enslaving the potential of the ibo tribe. This is 2015, and the civil war ended in 1970. You need to stop "fighting" others for survival and start living.

Like I said earlier, it's a societal and cultural thing with ibo people and I don't see it going away anytime soon, in fact it's getting worse as seen during the last few elections. It's like they don't have any right thinking adult in iboland. Look at Achebe's last book, it was filled with the same hate and bitterness rant. Ngozi Adichie's response to Oba of Lagos's statement was laced with the same civil war and tribal hostage taking garbage when in fact it's leadership failure at home. They have state governors with nothing to show after 16 years in office, the region is still unproductive and economically inhospitable for their people to thrive in, they are basically satisfied with their people forever seeking survival outside iboland and wherever they go, they end up disrespecting and annoying their host communities with the same emotional and insensitive nonsense...

They can not hold the rest of the country down with their flawed civil war emotional ransom.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Whether the Igbo will produce the next Nigerian president lies largely with Buhari. You never can tell the way the hearts of kings function but Buhari will take a special place in Nigeria's history if he can facilitate this request and hand over to the Igbo.

If Buhari should present any Igbo candidate to his people they will accept the person without asking questions, he is like a demigod in the North.

The Nigerian presidency at this time in this new democratic dispensation can't be won via a political handout system. It must be earned.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
aresa:

Like I said earlier, it's a societal and cultural thing with ibo people and I don't see it going away anytime soon, in fact it's getting worse as seen during the last few elections. It's like they don't have any right thinking adult in iboland. Look at Achebe's last book, it was filled with the same hate and bitterness rant. Ngozi Adichie's response to Oba of Lagos's statement was laced with the same civil war and tribal hostage taking garbage when in fact it's leadership failure at home. They have state governors with nothing to show after 16 years in office, the region is still unproductive and economically inhospitable for their people to thrive in, they are basically satisfied with their people forever seeking survival outside iboland and wherever they go, they end up disrespecting and annoying their host communities with the same emotional and insensitive nonsense...

They can not hold the rest of the country down with their flawed civil war emotional ransom.

This is deep.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Hatred can kill my brother. Stop the bitterness, Jonathan is an Ijaw man not Igbo. We only gave him our support till the end just like the North supported Buhari.

There will be an Igbo president you hear?

We all hope so, but when? How bad do the ibos want it? So far, it seems ibos want the presidency but keep doing things that keep the presidency out of their reach. Some crucial changes are obviously a necessity.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by CyerSeries: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Amazo:

when I said fighting for survival, I mean merit ..Set a standard for everything ..Anybody that merits the standard, let the person take it..if an ibo is not able to meet up with the standard, don't give it to him..that's what I'm talking about..did you get me?
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rexxie:

correct..what people need are implementation of good and peoples govt policies,not who becomes president..the north has produced the highest number of presidents but still lags behind every other regions on all indices and scales..that the north have very rich folks like dangote who became rich thru lopsided govt patronage is outta da question,that does nothing to the huge amount of the ever loitering and pauperised talakawas and almajiris..
The sw are front runners in terms of intellectualism and education,awolowo,who got that credit and honor literarilly begged to be president for a day...and that academic feat was achieved way long before obj came onboard as civilian president and i doubt he,obj,made any inputs when he dorned that khaki..
The igbos are natural progressives,survivalists,dexterous,industrial and are trully blessed and have done extremely well for themselves and others in the face of deliberate govt strigent and harsh policies and having never substantially occupied the seat of power....
The north's rabid and thirst for power coupled with her long time in the seat of power has done little or no good to everyone and region and they are not ready to allow others direct the country's affairs.
So its not all about being president,afterall gej was there for about 6yrs and the niger delta is still degraded and denigrated;polluted and exploited.

The op talked about not entertaining issues thats gotta do with Biafra or massob..but truth is,that definitely could be what the igbos deserve and need. Same goes for the niger deltans.

I think Jonathan subtly and tactically accomplished a notable feat in the SS (particularly oil producing regions). He empowered its local political militia groups financially and militarily; and I think this was done should in case "One Nigeria" fails, they would have the capacity to prevent outsiders from accessing the oil in their lands. So ibos should take note, you can't build Biafra with SS oil, unless you want Dokubo and fellow militias to do target practice on you.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
CyerSeries:
when I said fighting for survival, I mean merit ..Set a standard for everything ..Anybody that merits the standard, let the person take it..if an ibo is not able to meet up with the standard, don't give it to him..that's what I'm talking about..did you get me?

Understood!
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by aresa: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rexxie:

correct..what people need are implementation of good and peoples govt policies,not who becomes president..the north has produced the highest number of presidents but still lags behind every other regions on all indices and scales..that the north have very rich folks like dangote who became rich thru lopsided govt patronage is outta da question,that does nothing to the huge amount of the ever loitering and pauperised talakawas and almajiris..
The sw are front runners in terms of intellectualism and education,awolowo,who got that credit and honor literarilly begged to be president for a day...and that academic feat was achieved way long before obj came onboard as civilian president and i doubt he,obj,made any inputs when he dorned that khaki..
The igbos are natural progressives,survivalists,dexterous,industrial and are trully blessed and have done extremely well for themselves and others in the face of deliberate govt strigent and harsh policies and having never substantially occupied the seat of power....
The north's rabid and thirst for power coupled with her long time in the seat of power has done little or no good to everyone and region and they are not ready to allow others direct the country's affairs.
So its not all about being president,afterall gej was there for about 6yrs and the niger delta is still degraded and denigrated;polluted and exploited.

The op talked about not entertaining issues thats gotta do with Biafra or massob..but truth is,that definitely could be what the igbos deserve and need. Same goes for the niger deltans.

Please kindly list so called stringent and hash governmental policies.

1. Ibo people above other tribes in Nigeria have occupied every top public office in Nigeria starting from president to vice president, head of state, ministers, ambassadors, directors and managers, permanent secretaries, secretary to the FG, agency directors, CBN directors, governors and even GEJ's administration is loaded in favor of ibo people so exactly what are you talking about?

2. The 2ng Niger bridge is still a dream because this is what ibo people wanted. Why keep supporting me and voting for me every 4 years for 16 long years after failing you woefully? It's your fault and never mine. They say once bitten twice shy, but theirs is 4 times bitten and never shy.

3. People reap what they sow. We vote for and elect our local public officials to look out for us and our elected national leaders to fight for us and send infrastructures and government programs back home. The question now is, what have all the ibo leaders in GEJ admin sent home? What have the local leaders built since 1999? Nothing.

4. The only way they deflect and hide their failure is to point fingers and blame everything on other people or tribes

Tribalism is what people use to shield their collective failure....
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by pazienza(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
aresa:

Please kindly list so called stringent and hash governmental policies.

1. Ibo people above other tribes in Nigeria have occupied every top public office in Nigeria starting from president to vice president, head of state, ministers, ambassadors, directors and managers, permanent secretaries, secretary to the FG, agency directors, CBN directors, governors and even GEJ's administration is loaded in favor of ibo people so exactly what are you talking about?

2. The 2ng Niger bridge is still a dream because this is what ibo people wanted. Why keep supporting me and voting for me every 4 years for 16 long years after failing you woefully? It's your fault and never mine. They say once bitten twice shy, but theirs is 4 times bitten and never shy.

3. People reap what they sow. We vote for and elect our local public officials to look out for us and our elected national leaders to fight for us and send infrastructures and government programs back home. The question now is, what have all the ibo leaders in GEJ admin sent home? What have the local leaders built since 1999? Nothing.

4. The only way they deflect and hide their failure is to point fingers and blame everything on other people or tribes

Tribalism is what people use to shield their collective failure....

What failure are you talking about?

Ndiigbo are naturally ahead of all Nigerian groups in all aspects of human development.
That to me, is success. https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Smooyis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Forgive and be forgiven cool tongue undecided
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

Ndiigbo are naturally ahead of all Nigerian groups in all aspects of human development.
That to me, is success.

The richest Nigerian is not ibo;
The smartest Nigerian is not ibo;
The most popular Nigerian is not ibo... And I could go on and on. So how are the ibos naturally ahead of all other Nigerian groups in terms of human development? This is just another usual false claim ibos like you make that is devoid of proven and proveable facts. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by aresa: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

That to me, is success.

Human development and you and your people can not make a living inside your towns and villages? What are you human developing?

Empty, meaningless and shallow chest beating is annoying..
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by victor4ekele(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
just passing by, but the real matter is that we need an honest, truthful man to lead not tribes
Amazo:

The most popular Nigerian is not ibo... And I could go on and on. So how are the ibos naturally ahead of all other Nigerian groups in terms of human development? This is just another usual false claim ibos like you make that is devoid of proven and proveable facts. Keep deceiving yourself.
just passing by, but the real matter is that we need an honest, truthful man to lead not tribes
Victor O Ekele
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by pazienza(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Amazo:

The richest Nigerians are beneficiaries of the military regime,Nigerian treasury and favourable government policies that made them monopolists.

Which Nigerian is smarter than Achebe? pray tell.

Which Nigerian is more popular than Kanu Nwankwor and Jay jay Okocha?

You have no case. Collectively in all human development indices, Ndiigbo are ahead of all Nigerian groups. It's a fact you can choose to accept, or simply go take an otapiapia and end your misery. Aka ekpuchi onwa!
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by pazienza(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
aresa:

Human development and you and your people can not make a living inside your towns and villages? What are you human developing?

Empty, meaningless and shallow chest beating is annoying..

Igbo towns are villages are better developed than their Nigerian counterparts, despite govt neglect and failure to rebuild the East after the war. Enugu is a beautiful city, likewise Owerri, Awka, Abakaliki and Umuahia.

Many Igbos are making a living in the East, that's why Abia and Anambra were chosen for the cashless initiative, too much money flowing there, yet no crude oil or FG presence, just sheer ingenuity of Ndiigbo!

This is no chest beating, this is calling a spade a spade! Deal with it.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by aresa: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
[s]
pazienza:

Igbo towns are villages are better developed than their Nigerian counterparts, despite govt neglect and failure to rebuild the East after the war. Enugu is a beautiful city, likewise Owerri, Awka, Abakaliki and Umuahia.

Many Igbos are making a living in the East, that's why Abia and Anambra were chosen for the cashless initiative, too much money flowing there, yet no crude oil or FG presence, just sheer ingenuity of Ndiigbo!

This is no chest beating, this is calling a spade a spade! Deal with it.
[/s]

Please keep quiet..
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Duru1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Any Igbo son or daughter that hungers for the presidency of the cesspit called Nigeria should be shot. The only bright light of structured development out of the British blunder is disintegration.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by pazienza(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Please keep quiet..

Lol! You are amazed by the Igbo man pride in his achievements right? You go about denigrating him, expecting him to be cowed and roll over, instead you are met with resistance of people filled with sense of group worth and dignity! Haha! Ndo.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

The richest Nigerians are beneficiaries of the military regime,Nigerian treasury and favourable government policies that made them monopolists.

Which Nigerian is smarter than Achebe? pray tell.

Which Nigerian is more popular than Kanu Nwankwor and Jay jay Okocha?

You have no case. Collectively in all human development indices, Ndiigbo are ahead of all Nigerian groups. It's a fact you can choose to accept, or simply go take an otapiapia and end your misery. Aka ekpuchi onwa!

With all due respect to the living and dead, mentioning Chinua Achebe (whose claim to prominence is mainly as a successful novelist) as the smartest Nigerian is not only dumb but an insult to Nigeria at large. Even in the world of literature, with all his literary prowess (and no one can deny him this), he still couldn't win a Nobel prize in literature, but guess what, Wole Soyinka is a Nobel laureate. So even, in the Nigerian literary sphere, Achebe was really good but not the best. He might have sold more books (Things Fall Apart) but quality and quantity are different dimensional entities.

Kanu Nwankwo / Jay Jay Okocha as the most popular Nigerians? This in itself is totally laughable. Even Dbanj alone is popular than these two combined grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Amazo: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
victor4ekele:
just passing by, but the real matter is that we need an honest, truthful man to lead not tribesjust passing by, but the real matter is that we need an honest, truthful man to lead not tribes
Victor O Ekele

Agreed! But our center of discussion is how an ibo presidency can be a reality in today's Nigeria. I believe there are honest and truthful ibos too.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by pazienza(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Amazo:

With all due respect to the living and dead, mentioning Chinua Achebe (whose claim to prominence is mainly as a successful novelist) as the smartest Nigerian is not only dumb but an insult to Nigeria at large. Even in the world of literature, with all his literary prowess (and no one can deny that him this), he still couldn't win a Nobel prize in literature, but guess what, Wole Soyinka is a Nobel laureate. So even, in the Nigerian literary sphere, Achebe was really good but not the best. He might have sold more books (Things Fall Apart) but quality and quantity are different dimensional entities.

Kanu Nwankwo / Jay Jay Okocha as the most popular Nigerians? This in itself is totally laughable. Even Dbanj alone is popular than these two combined grin

No one knows Dbanj other than Yorubas! *grins*

P square are more popular than them, check out who leads in you tube views? There is more to popularity than galivanting around the world seeking for cheap popularity.

Wole Soyinka is a man that needs the Nobel prize to be relevant, Achebe was effortlessly relevant without the Nobel prize. He was even Times magazine most influential African man before his death. Haha!

Imagine comparing international stars like Jay jay and Kanu with an attention seeking Yoruba man Dbanj, you need deliverance.
Re: How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President? by Stillfire: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Amazo:
I've been thinking about this today. With all the political miscalculations of the SE ibo leadership and the ibo people (majority) themselves, can we ever have an ibo president under Nigeria's current political framework - is there a way out? In my opinion, as of now, the likely ibo candidates with political prospects on a national scale are Rotimi Ameachi and Rochas Okorocha. But even these two are noticeably rejected by a considerable population of the SE. So just how is it possible for an ibo presidency, say 2019 (most unlikely) or 2023 or 2027 etc? How can the ibos achieve this? What do the ibo people need to do that they haven't been doing, and/or what are they already doing that they need to stop doing? Now i'm not talking about Biafra, so keep that out of this matter. All objective contributions devoid of sentiments and tribalistic vituperations are welcomed.

But why is it giving you sleepless nights? grin
We know the people that can only feed themselves if their people are in the 'center', the irony is that majority of that populace will still remain in poverty grin.
The Igbo man does not need the 'center' to feed his family. You guys should stop crying more than the bereaved.
The driving force of any thriving society is entrepreneurship and innovation. The Igbo has that.
You can have the politics. If you say you are the 'change' Nigeria needs, the Buhari government better prove it! Because if I smell any marginalization of my people's business in the East, I will personally pull down the Buhari government! cool
The pen is mightier than the sword! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu / FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves / Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.