Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband (33957 Views)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Jarus(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sounds like Africa Magic Yoruba film

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by condralbede(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
She is too careless... no wonder odour usually oozes from
from her!dirty woman
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by nobilie: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
If the woman died after eating the egusi soup, who now told the story?

na wah oooo.

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by petkoffDrake(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Too! bad! but I do not believe d story.

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by VictoriasSecret(f): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
The side chick won! tongue
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by holyokoto(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
The husband is still a suspect and should be arrested immediately, How did they come about the fact the Woman "mistakenly" poisoned her self which is unusual.

It may be the husband have been trying to get rid of her because this punishment of getting married and not satisfying her is something else

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by harry509: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nikky07:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/23/woman-dies-after-mistakenly-taking-poisoned-soup-prepared-for-cheating-husband/
evil dat most nig women do dat leave's wit dem. U see, she dig hole and she fell nside. D man head strong sha #thannksgvin tins ooh#. Wetn she go tell GOD now?
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by holyokoto(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
grin pardon me pls but it sounds funny to me grin

Woman dies after mistakenly [size=30]taking[/size] poisoned food prepared for cheating husband

Am I d only seeing that expensive mistake
Abi I no sabi english any longergrin

Bros You read my mind, I thought am the only one noticing it.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Skoopy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why is the man having the feeling she made the soup for him, is there no possibility she committed suicide due to prolong abandonment? Or the man poisoned his wife just to permanently get rid of her? Shockingly the NPF will swallow this hook, line and sinker.

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by wman(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
What goes around comes around. There's nothing like talking with your spouse about your problem.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MK X, FIFA 15, GTA V now available
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by juniormusa(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
What goes around Comes Around!!
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by holyokoto(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Skoopy:
Why is the man having the feeling she made the soup for him, is there no possibility she committed suicide due to prolong abandonment? Or the man poisoned his wife just to permanently get rid of her? Shockingly the NPF will swallow this hook, line and sinker.

What You just commented is the basic truth, They are just fabricating it to another thing because is practically impossible

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
So how husband find out all this?

If only the dead can tell their version of events.

What if husband or his mistress poisoned wife to leave the coast clear for him to marry his mistress?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't believe this story!
Probably the husband killed her, then Changed the story. undecided

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by charijee(f): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
She died after eating the poisoned food ...who did she confess to ....
How did the husband get to know she visited a native doctor . ..
Who saw her when she mixed the portion in her food and ate . ...abi the husband don turn spirit?
......so many loop holes. .......the truth yet untold

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by BlackGirlsCode: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't believe the story. She was murdered by that man.

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by wawaboy1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
pity , who will speak for d dead

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by BlackGirlsCode: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
charijee:
She died after eating the poisoned food ...who did she confess to ....
How did the husband get to know she visited a native doctor . ..
Who saw her when she mixed the portion in her food and ate . ...abi the husband don turn spirit?
......so many loop holes. .......the truth yet untold

Smart girl.

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Alfred234(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
This story is quite interesting however I find it hard to believe that someone would be foolish enough to mistakenly eat a food that was poisoned by herself.
They need to arrest the husband and question him
I didn't watch How To Get Away With Murder for nothing angry

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by sellydion: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
EASY TO BELIEVE Men Sha ?

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Only if Nigeria was a forensics nation, all the lies on dead innocent folks would have been uncovered.

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Elder4all(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kama's law!!
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by BlackGirlsCode: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
sexymoma:
Na wetin kill my sister's brother wife that is related to the son of our pastor's landlord by adortion

He sent an hired killer to kill her hubby... the day the hired killer went, her brother nd her hubby were putting on the same shirt... he only told them the guy on yellow shirt... Gbam.

Isn't your sister's brother also your brother?

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by enoqueen: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Conspiracy

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
The man is a bloody liar!

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by frank317: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
and someone actually believes this story?

so since the woman is dead, who told the reporters that she meant to poison her husband? or are u telling me the native doctor confessed... wouldn't that be ridiculous?

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is one of the reason I support pagan9ja religion.
By now, thunder for don dey strike person down!
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by sexymoma(f): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Isn't your sister's brother also your brother?
Ignore those ones and learn from the story angry
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by permanentgrace(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
This forum has been a great source of blessing to many and i take authority to align myself with the trend. I'm currently in need of a place to do my IT in any South-South states (preferably Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta) and even Lagos and Abuja wont be any problem. Pls use your good office to help a brother here. That's why God positions you there. Any field of human endeavour will be appreciated. PM me for my info pls. God bless you.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Keneking:
This is serious not because of the wrong application of the medicine but society wants ..."the wife, instead of seeking the family’s intervention, allegedly sought the help of a native doctor.......".

What should family members do in this case? Is it to problematise their incompatibility? Or what?

I have worn my boxing gloves...can someone come forward grin

Dialling Floyd Mayweather Jnr number that someone is ready for a bout!!! Nor run ooo!
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Bonapart(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
That man is a terrible liar...
God will judge you...
After killing her you went ahead and still tarnish her image by telling the world she killed herself...
Ur cup go full

'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde