Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband (33947 Views)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by merengue: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
This story has more holes than a locally woven basket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Fourwinds: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sijo01:
Oduman do body!
.fear women
instead of correcting d problem of her down below., she felt d husband needs correction.....chicken brain again
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
folabayo1:
Na back to sender tins grin

The husband head strong o shocked
she couldn't solve d problem of her down below and den transfer d aggression to d husband.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
folabayo1:
Na back to sender tins grin

The husband head strong o shocked
she couldn't solve d problem of her down below and den transfer d aggression to d husband
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by isalegan2: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Isn't your sister's brother also your brother?

Not if they're half-siblings. A is the half-sibling of B. B is half sibling of C. C and A have no blood relationship.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by folabayo1(f): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
she couldn't solve d problem of her down below and den transfer d aggression to d husband.
some women sha...
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by bigiyaro(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
i wont belive this story untill i hear d woman's version

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by dwayni: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
That's good. Why committing murder when you had the chance to leave his cheating arss
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by olayinkaj2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lessons for babalawo patronisers. Bush meat don catch the hunter. So, what are they investigating again, egusi soup wound am finish to finish. End of story.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
grin pardon me pls but it sounds funny to me grin

Woman dies after mistakenly [size=30]taking[/size] poisoned food prepared for cheating husband

Am I d only seeing that expensive mistake
Abi I no sabi english any longergrin

whats the write word
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
holyokoto:

Sis You read my mind, I thought am the only one noticing it.
I wonder o sad They r jus quoting me. Don't even knw wic 1 2 ans 1st sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
tunnary:

4real

funkychic donnypool

Guys it isn't correct.

NB: you can only use TAKING,when the action is still going on/on going,but in this case the deceased is no more(it will automatically become past tense)

I:E woman dies after TAKEN poisoned soup...yada yada yada

Is take understood,studentsgrin
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
babe I like ur ass-booty

I'm ready to do anything to get my hands On it.

Pls I want to know u accept my pm
what's PM
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Missbizy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Did she narrate d story b4 she died? Op Abeg how did they know that she ate d poisoned food that was meant for her husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:

Guys it isn't correct.

NB: you can only use TAKING,when the action is still going on/on going,but in this case the deceased is no more(it will automatically become past tense)

good job
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by prophetfire: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:

Woman dies after mistakenly [size=30]taking[/size] poisoned food prepared for cheating husband

yes you no sabi english at all bcs the bolded"taking" as used in the sentence is quite correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Cway86(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abge the man should be investigated, he could be the one who poison the wife Abge we no be small pikin now, u said her body the zoos odour now she is dead, to give u chance to cheat well. Idiot man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by prophetfire: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:

Guys it isn't correct.

please you can go and ask your english professor.taken is past participle.in the context of this sentence,taking is the right word to use.are you willing to bet anything on it?this one you are saying students,are you a teacher?
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by nwaezeubom: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
This does not sound right, they need to interrogate this man. We all need to stop all the serve her right, and what goes around comes around. Most people will kill their spouse and claimed boomerang. Police, you guys need to do thorough investigation to find who the native doctor is. The native doctor might be the husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by prophetfire: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
donnypool:

good job
no.a very bad job.taking in the context of the sentence,is the right word.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Funkychic(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:

Guys it isn't correct.

Yes ma
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by wwhale(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
its a pity.Get ur babe a menstral pain tea tested and trusted call wale now on 08062265532 BBpin 7B34C8F5
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
vheMa:
what's PM
Message I sent you pls reply me
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by delpee(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pity she's not alive to tell her story. Somehow I feel this isn't the whole truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2015
prophetfire:
no.a very bad job.taking in the context of the sentence,is the right word.

GOOD JOB
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by tellmesome(f): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Hope he is not the murderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by gimmesome(m): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Ok oo

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by delishpot: 3:07am On Apr 24, 2015
I smell A lie. My guy has elliminated his wife to make room for his new lover. Make police look well jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by billyG(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Why do woman only sabi kill,murder,slaughter nowadays?daughters of eve wher iz yur milk of human kindness,mother eve gav y'all.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by toluine56(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2015
vheMa:

i dey surprised sef o
it just doesnt make any sense.
i'm tinking she commited suicide
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by tunnary(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
vheMa:

Guys it isn't correct.

Wooow, female lecturer, thnk u. I v alot in my head dats y i make minor mistakes such as dis. we all learn everyday even after sch. Wat does dis yada yada mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) / 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old / Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.