Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Is The Biggest Fool ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Biggest Fool ? (534 Views)

He Finally Asked The Question And I Said A Big Yes (April Fool). / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Donicobone(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
A farmer caught a thief who had been stealing his yam and decided to drag the thief to the village square, half way to the village square the thief now said to the farmer, please sir I forgot my shoe in ur farm can I go n bring the shoe ? The farmer answered him and said ok go but hurry up o I will be waiting for u here. He waited endlessly and realised that he had been fooled, when he got home he narrate the story to his elder brother what had happen, his brother now slapped him and said you are a fool, that why did u allowed the thief to go ? You should have ask the thief to wait for you while u go n bring the shoe for him
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
The farmer bloodline. grin grin

They are all fools.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by major466(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
His brother is the bigger fool.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
.......Like seriously, it isn't romantic.
Check na
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Pr0ton: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol.. The both.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Kassidy90(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Foolishness runs in their DNA
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Noloss(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
;DThis shd be in Joke section
Re: Who Is The Biggest Fool ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Calling them fools is an insult to foolish people. . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationships/marriages Fail / Love Will Cost You Roughly $100,560 / Guys: Can You Date A Lady Who Is Older Than You... And Vice Versa??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.