Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (40676 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Gr8amechi: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
APC are too unpredictable, SILVA that one got me thinking who will be among the ministers
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by AsherStorm(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

does it work with private jets?

lol....as long as your jet uses a key which u can attach to the key finder
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sylvia? That smoking thief? It's Ok?

Anyim? I can see money almost struggling to jump out from his belly. ..another overfed fool. ..

Recycling continues. ...

APC = Former PDP members+ GMB+ Tinubu! !!
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Looks like you need to check into a rehab yourself. Wasn't it in the news that there's a huge budget allocation for what they are doing now?
Please s.t.f.u if you don't have anything better to say. angry
See how your man is shining his 32 like a fvcking baboon. He couldn't even compose himself.

Some of you are just fu...cking dumb and daft!
Do you think that is how it works?
Fu...cking pillock.... You need to understand things before you come and start talking nonsense on a public forum!
Huge budget allocation, and you were the one who paid out already or sent the alert system for Sylvia?
Oponu ayirada!
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shikeaguma:
The choice of Sylva is meant to spite Jonathan.
While i dont think it is entirely about spiting Jonathan, you may be right... There may be an element of that in it....
The inauguration committee has been drawn up from all over the country pretty much
Whether you were a former thief or not should be taken with a pinch of salt, the thing here now is that to do things with disregard and gross impunity will be harder.
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Bobby4090: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
What Is Babagana Kingigbe doing on Buharis list. A career traitor. Is he not tired of recycling himself. Very shameful of him and whosoever put his name there.
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by ExInferis(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Jonathan has set standard even generation unborn will live to treasure.

God bless Jonathan.

What's so special about a mere committee?

This is a tradition, nothing special.
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu...cking pillock.... You need to understand things before you come and start talking nonsense on a public forum!
Huge budget allocation, and you were the one who paid out already or sent the alert system for Sylvia?
Oponu ayirada!
Talk to the hands Mr Know how it works.

*rubbish*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Oponu ayirada!
Talk to the hands Mr Know how it works.

Like we don't know how corrupt they all are
Embezzlers and stooges, you both think the same way.

*rubbish*
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by appini: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why Silva? He's a crook.

Who non be Crook for APC?

1 Like

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:
See how Mr Silva is shining his teeth.
I wonder how much was in the bank SMS alert he got that day. angry

Silver cant be smiling because of money. He is happy because the opposition has put him there not PGEJ. Remember he has being in loggerhead with since being kicked out by the President.

He ll be like: But look at me now? The one organizing for ur dismissal

1 Like

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by gregg2: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=13pt]So, criminal Sylva is now
Buhari's team leader?
[/size]
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by noblejazz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=remsonik post=33026605]
Who told you kano was inflated. Check the number who voted in kano in 2011 and look at the difference. If any state was inflated it was rivers.
How can you tell me 1.4 million registered, same number was accredited and same number voted
Try harder Jonathan lost the election
Just pray general buhari leads us aright and God grants him the required wisdom.

You were swift in mentioning the registered voter record in rivers state while deliberately refusing to mention such statistics about kano. Only God can save us from wicked lies against eachother because of political affiliations
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by temitemi1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
God Bless you too my brother. One love sir!
dearpreye:
Where's my resolute friend, temitemi1?

Wherever you are, may God bless you NOW!!!
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by thefakestan: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
remsonik:

Who told you kano was inflated. Check the number who voted in kano in 2011 and look at the difference. If any state was inflated it was rivers.
How can you tell me 1.4 million registered, same number was accredited and same number voted
Just pray general buhari leads us aright and God grants him the required wisdom
Please stop showing your ignorance in Public, check your figures again about the number of registered voters in Rivers-State and number of PVC collected and correct your post accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by appini: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
demandtruth:

Babagana Kingibe what?

That man is a traitor of the highest rank. How?

The man is not someone anyone should trust. He sold out on '93 election
on which he was the V.P only to take up a ministerial post in Abacha govt.

He nearly did the same to Yar'dua when he was made the SSG. He's not worth it!

Whenever you think Babagana is dead he will show his head again, don't be surprise to see him made the foreign affairs minister
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Silver cant be smiling because of money. He is happy because the opposition has put him there not PGEJ. Remember he has being in loggerhead with since being kicked out by the President.

He ll be like: But look at me now? The one organizing for ur dismissal
Abeg spare me that.
Only money would make a man smile like something's poking him in his bum hole. cheesy
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by jaytee01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

yes, we just can't wait for the wind of change to blow away corruption, wicked cows that inflated the kano election result to 1.9 million, and bring 1 dollar to be equal to 1 naira, 5 billion jobs, 2.5 million to be paid to unemployed people, more keke napep for those that need one, infact that change is near.

#wearewatching
Continue watching.....e go tire u!
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by mbulela: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Babagana Kingibe?
The return of the schemers.
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by demandtruth: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
appini:

Whenever you think Babagana is dead he will show his head again, don't be surprise to see him made the foreign affairs minister

Infact, Nigeria, as a new project will find it difficult to grow with
people like this in government.

I pray GMB refuses this man
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by mbulela: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
gregg2:
[size=13pt]So, criminal Sylva is now
Buhari's team leader?
[/size]

The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Na from dawn dem dey take know how the day go be.
Baba Buhari, I am not idealistic but i am watching you o.

2 Likes

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Kposkila: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
mosho2good:
pls who's has a blackberry z10 charger my fone is about to die

Plug it to ur anus, u wud get 2000mAh!
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by ohenhen1: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
4 women in the Buhari inauguration team.
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by anwo247: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why Silva? He's a crook.

Nope, since he's now Buhari's friend, he's no longer a crook. Please stop that!

You know what?

We are watching !

Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by tellwisdom: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
remsonik:

Just pray general buhari leads us aright and God grants him the required wisdom

Please, can i lean my head on your boobsss?? sad
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Daniel058(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
englishmart:
I was told of one senate president from Ebonyi called pius... She sleeps uncontrollably; even in an important meeting..

Abi na him be that?
no play with Ebonyi State ooooooo grin
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by djkirkoo2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why Silva? He's a crook.
Is normal for APC. Dey deal wit crooks & yet dey preach CHANGE
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by epadomo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow!" A bad brother is not as good has a GOOD friend"

Timipre Silva...
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm.. i am beginning to loose hope oo as i see Sylvia for that list.. this same people again... fear come dey catch me now, except this will be the only important post he will hold
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by Emdee590(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

yes, we just can't wait for the wind of change to blow away corruption, wicked cows that inflated the kano election result to 1.9 million, and bring 1 dollar to be equal to 1 naira, 5 billion jobs, 2.5 million to be paid to unemployed people, more keke napep for those that need one, infact that change is near.

#wearewatching
You dull, bad belle
Re: Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) by obinto: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
The look of things to come is unravelling. Timipreye silva is part of the transition committee. Timipreye silva? The crooks have simply moved to the other side.Nigeria na turn by turn, the only constant na the thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.