Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration (15635 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Too much fuss on the handover already.

Checkout these current post graduate admissions:
https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good reply!

Mogidi:

Lets hope your progenitor gets cancer of the cli..toris, onother abduljabbar would be too many.

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by bebene: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
is this necessary? pls allow baba to discharge his duty to nigerians all that is rubbish
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
soe:
the fprmer gov is working under the Buhari camp...don't you get? It is a pay back to Gej for removing him as governor

Timipre Silva, a renowned THIEF heading 'Mr anticorruption' inauguration committee so as to pay back GEJ??

Nigerians this is in deed the 'shaange' you need undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by nagoma(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
A week long activities for mere inauguration, judging from Buhari's age and history of procrastination, work won't start till next year.
We are in for a rough ride indeed, God help us.

No problem, we can wait for work to start. We are coming out of the six GEJ years of progressive failure.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
A week long activities for mere inauguration, judging from Buhari's age and history of procrastination, work won't start till next year.
We are in for a rough ride indeed, God help us.
My brother na gobe o

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Janet101(f): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
One week too long o
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by james809: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
good one...

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by DPSparrow(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
nnafather:
Please do fast and inaugurate the bunch of failures to start messing up. But wait? On whose accounts are the so called one week activities going to be funded? It's high time I stopped paying my taxes. undecided

I don't pax at all .... Bleep Government is all man for himself.

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

Timipre Silva, a renowned THIEF heading 'Mr anticorruption' inauguration committee so as to pay back GEJ??

Nigerians this is in deed the 'shaange' you need undecided
if Timipreye Sylva is such a renowned thief as u rant..why did your Clueless Lord not petition EFCC? Or do i need to remind your daft skull that this guy has since being without immunity since 2011?

Let us see where your Hero will end after May 29

3 Likes

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dem just dy look for ways to spend their last cash before milk and honey is taken away from them.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by mightycrown1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
IT SHALL BE WELL
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by baybeeboi: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok.....:..........Nigeria don enter one chance.
Watching in 5D
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by thefakestan: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
I really don't have much to say, I saw Buhari's TVC interview he sounded very happy.

People who know Sylva will appreciate Tonto Dikeh's hit song back then.

APC the Sodium hypochlorite party where Black changes to White.

This isn't Democracy this is Gerontocracy
Finally #Change is constant.

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
soe:
if Timipreye Sylva is such a renowned thief as u rant..why did your Clueless Lord not petition EFCC? Or do i need to remind your daft skull that this guy has since being without immunity since 2011?

Let us see where your Hero will end after May 29

The guy and his fellow cohorts are currently in court answering corruption charges.

Shebi, Saraki of all persons is been considered for Senate President position by APC. And Bugudu, the notorious Abacha money laundering hit man who is wanted in the US is currently Kebbi Gov elect under APC.

So you believe APC is any different from PDP Abi?? You believe all those Propaganda and lies that you guys told Nigerians about your party abi?? Who the heck in his normal senses believes his own Propaganda??

Ikpi
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why the complain about the 1 week inauguration?
The 8 weeks of dollars wastage by Jonathan's administration was for what purpose? and to what end? Just one week formal inauguration and the pigs are snorting like pig wey won eat shiite.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by specco(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Week long jamboree! And Buhari approved it? I thought they are on a rescue mission and they cant wait to hit the road running. Why all the waste, both of TIME & MONEY.
Where is Lai Mohammed? We should be hearing his voice condenming this. This hypocrisy is sickening.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why the complain about the 1 week inauguration?
The 8 weeks of dollars wastage by Jonathan's administration was for what purpose? and to what end?

What is the one yearning about?? undecided undecided
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

The guy and his fellow cohorts are currently in court answering corruption charges.

Shebi, Saraki of all persons is been considered for Senate President position by APC. And Bugudu, the notorious Abacha money laundering hit man who is wanted in the US is currently Kebbi Gov elect under APC.

So you believe APC is any different from PDP Abi?? You believe all those Propaganda and lies that you guys told Nigerians about your party abi?? Who the heck in his normal senses believes his own Propaganda??

Ikpi

i hear you.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

What is the one yearning about?? undecided undecided

GO through the post again, don't rush this time around.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by tobiogunboye(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
May29 my Birthday...
Celebrating wit Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
The committee should extend it jare! This is the best democracy in the history of Nigeria.Kicking pdp outta of Aso rock after years of mediocre government and Arrogance needs to be well celebrated! cheesy cheesy
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

GO through the post again, don't rush this time around.

What you wrote made sense to you?? What is the correlation between both parts of the statements??

Hope you did some logic in school??
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Evalsam1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
dear nairlanders, I got the message below from Brimstone. i've once applied from OLS. pls is brimstone Golden concept real or Scam. help!

you hereby shortlisted for Interview at Brime stone Golden Concept .Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza, Opposite UBA, First Bank Bus/stop,Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Monday 27th-04- 2015 Time: 9:00am. Come with your C.V PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL COS IT IS AN INTERVIEW WITH IMMEDIATE APPOIN
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't see it as one week of inauguration but ONE WEEK OF A STEP TOWARDS LIBERATION. TO the bastard that quotes me to think otherwise, kindly choke on fish bone!
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

What you wrote made sense to you?? What is the correlation between both parts of the statements??

Hope you did some logic in school??

Like i said, relax and make sense out of it! But if your logic is limited, none of my business. My post was based on someone's stupid comment.So don't worry yourself.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
EggovinMma:
I don't see it as one week of inauguration but ONE WEEK OF A STEP TOWARDS LIBERATION. TO the bastard that quotes me to think otherwise, kindly choke on fish bone!
You type trash and you put a curse on it expecting that Nigerians with their usual over religious attitude and some superstitious mumbo jumbo won't dare quote you.

Sorry to burst your bubbles we've received worse curses from people in real life and we are still strong and kicking and making headway where there is no way . Here is the truth , you're deluded and Buhari will so disappoint you that you'll eat all your words in shame.
Mark my words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by ohenhen1: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Inauguration team duties are different from the transition team right?
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Like i said, relax and make sense out of it! But if your logic is limited, none of my business. My post was based on someone's stupid comment.So don't worry yourself.

Much like answering a sillly comment with an even sillier one, right??

I get it now
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
[[s]quote author=Eyepencil post=33027429]Apc won't complain about this again[/quote][/s]

He said the inauguration committee was structured to be a joint committee of the present administration and incoming administration

Blame it on both divide! It's not only an Apc thing.one dey I go break that Eyepencil!
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by jamillion: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
I wonder what the gala night will be like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos / Sheriff Inaugurates Panel For Edo Primary / Buhari’s Extension Of IGP Adamu's Tenure Is Unlawful ― Adegboruwa, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.