Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration (15637 Views)

Ijaw Youth Council Plans One-million-man March Against Buhari / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

Much like answering a sillly could comment with an even sillier one, abi??

I get it now

Go to hell, please remain there. undecided
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You type trash and you put a curse on it expecting that Nigerians with their usual over religious attitude and some superstitious mumbo jumbo won't dare quote you.

Sorry to burst your bubbles we've received worse curses from people in real life and we are still strong and kicking and making headway where there is no way . Here is the truth , you're deluded and Buhari will so disappoint you that you'll eat all your words in shame.
Mark my words.

Until when it happens, your words like water poured in a basket!
Well if buhari disappoints we kick him out just the way we kicked ex president good Luck Jonathan.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Go to hell, please remain there. undecided

You did not just do this, gurl?? Throwing insults in politics any how when you have not been insulted, Abi??

Shebi you want your remaining stay in NL to be your personal helll??
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

You did not just do this, gurl?? Throwing insults in politics any how when you have not been insulted, Abi??

Shebi you want your remaining stay in NL to be your personal helll??

Been there several times off nairaland too. Do you care to join me ?
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
I bet you if you ask my General about dis jamboree, he will boldly tell dem. 1 wk is a waste of time and resources
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by deletrue: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
A week long activities for mere inauguration, judging from Buhari's age and history of procrastination, work won't start till next year.
We are in for a rough ride indeed, God help us.
Exactly my thoughts. A week activities for a mere handover ceremoney. This is a very bad start. This new government is placed at a very esteem.. Any thing that willl start the goverment with corrupt tendencies, will have to be avoided. One week programme is damn too long. At the end apc will award contracts that will take huge sum of money that the masses will not benefit.
I have said it many times that apc is the real scam. We are however, waiting for the president elect if he will aprove it. I trust our vegetable president elect. He will never appprove the one week since he is the Nigerian version of a Saint and a stainless individual. At most three days is ok.
I dey laugh in Sambisa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by braine(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
nnafather:
Please do fast and inaugurate the bunch of failures to start messing up. But wait? On whose accounts are the so called one week activities going to be funded? It's high time I stopped paying my taxes. undecided
As if you've been paying tax before
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by taharqa: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
EggovinMma:

Been there several times off nairaland too. Do you care to join me ?

Just take your time and learn, K.

In politics section we disagree with one another all the time. That's why it's politics. Disagreeing does however not mean insults though, evri time. And except you can stomach insults, you better not start throwing it around here. Could get really bladdi....
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
taharqa:

Just take your time and learn, K.

In politics section we disagree with one another all the time. That's why it's politics. Disagreeing does however not mean insults though, evri time. And except you can stomach insults, you better not start throwing it around here. Could get really bladdi....

I didn't insult you.I only adviced you take a walk.
By the way you started by quoting and referring to my post as illogical and silly! Especially when I never quoted you.

As for the abuse, I get abused every day here! Most insults I see already as a second name.

For the sake of peace, I won't quote you again. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015

"Anyim explained that there are two parallel transition committees and inauguration committee.

He said the inauguration committee was structured to be a joint committee of the present administration and incoming administration"

This is both government arrangement, why are pdp blaming only the incoming government for this?
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by ooshinibos: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
just hurry up and fix this country
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Reminez(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Lets hope your progenitor gets cancer of the cli..toris, onother abduljabbar would be too many.
AbdulJabbar was right after all... How does the clito..ris affects reproduction ...You are a waste as succinctly put by Jabbar.
You should accept Buhari as your president or you die in the lagoon.
USELESS MOGIDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
They ve started lavishing d money.. no difference btw APC and PDP.. they are all theives.. olohun I wish Buhari wasnt part of any political party..then I will be 100% convinced.. and God will punish any legislator who will want to use law (s) to manacle buhari.. Buhari pls probe dose mumu NSE (Engineers) they re theives.... and wat d heck does Jumat mean.. aint it time we kicked Isram out of Nigeria ni.... Thank God dea was no arabic on d centenary notes.....
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by linusbnn(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Cc Ibnsultaan, cc cramjones, please is the lunch and gala night necessary? Isn't it a COMPLETE waste of public fund? Week long activity for what nao? Nigerians aren't interested in all these jamboree. Please make GMB Inauguration committee cancel some of the activities OUT!!! Friday and Sunday service and gala night have do! Even the gala night should be limited.

Abeg allow them enjoy demselves,a situation that yu are still single,after church service for yur wedding,go home straight because it is waste of money to host invitees angry
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/committee-plans-one-week-activities-for-buharis-inauguration/

why GALA night? what of we wey no like GALA?
WETIN do sOYA, OR isi-ewu NIGHT?
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
linusbnn:

Abeg allow them enjoy demselves,a situation that yu are still single,after church service for yur wedding,go home straight because it is waste of money to host invitees angry
It wouldn't be a bad idea. Hehehehehehehehehe.
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by linusbnn(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
It wouldn't be a bad idea. Hehehehehehehehehe.

Abeg no try am oooo grin
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by anasey(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
have a blast!
Re: Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration by charmmama: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Abuja Prostitute is time for making money grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB : Kanu Not Begging For Freedom. Thisday. / 2019: All Presidential Candidates Put Together Can’t Remove Buhari – Joe Igbokwe / FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.