Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

How My Friend Died For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Died For Love (677 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / History: Women Who Died For Love / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Died For Love by bolajioginni: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
It was very painful when i heard she died. Last week tuesday was one of the most painful day in myl lifetime. I almost cried blood.
Let me just go straight how it happened. Before i start i will advice you to grab a cup of water and pop corn because once you start to read the story,you won't want stand up.

Two years ago,a friend came to meet me that i should give him some of my female friends on whatsapp,so i gave him the girl. My friend have the girl nice format(punchlines). Called her love of his,soul mates and different kind of romantic names. They were always chatting on social media,she fell deeply in love with him so i try to cautioned her because my friend is a Bad Guy but she didnt heed to my advice so i just let her go and we started our beef. It was time for her to come and see my friend all the way from Benin to Lagos. She came,i saw her with him,she didnt greet me and i didnt greet her(all because i tried to cautioned her,she thought i was enemy of progress). They played around the street everytime,she puts on bumb short nice singlet and make up(her foundation was not mary K). She was always looking good(i even started to like her). She was always coming to see my pal,they had sex everyday. She was a student of UNIBEN,once they on a little break,she will come to the guy's house. To cut the long story short,Febuary 14 was scheduled as Nigeria Election and it was valentine's day,Febuary 11 she was already on her to Lagos(she was thinking the election will hold and she will do valentine in the guy's house) but unfortunately for her,her bus had a fatal accident at benin-ore road.Everybody in the bus died immediately except her. She was rushed to the hospital because of the injuries she sustained(her scalp was opened into part,down to her eyes.She was treated in Ondo,she got well and discharged but lost her memory.
Last week Monday,in the night,she was feeling cold so they rushed her to the hospital but before she could get there,she gave up the ghost ;( .
Her BF only mourned her for a day,although,he cried but his tears could not wake her up. He started to live his normal life.
In some girls mind now,'Guys are wicked'.
The poor girl is gone.RIP.
See more on ; http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/how-my-friend-died-for-love.html
Re: How My Friend Died For Love by jascon1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eh yaa. At least now he's gone so the girl can move on with her life.
Re: How My Friend Died For Love by Psychopath: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Da fuq is the meaning of this.

Fool
Re: How My Friend Died For Love by FLAWLES(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abeg what is the moral lesson?
Re: How My Friend Died For Love by vjsmiles: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=14pt] [/size]

Re: How My Friend Died For Love by Dygeasy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Of what importance is the fact that your friend is a bad guy, you cautioned the girl, she started beefing you, she got more beautiful that you started to like her or that they had sex everyday? You're just clueless honestly.

If you have any idea what friendship is, you wouldn't abuse her memory this way. I hope to God this is fiction.
undecided
Re: How My Friend Died For Love by Lobolintin(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2015
OYO

(1) (Reply)

Read:"soma Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa May 16 2015" / When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? / What Fuel Scarcity Did To This Couple In Warri (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.