Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? (657 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 22, 2015
A group of women gathered at a health seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husband.The women were asked,"how many of you love ur husbands?"all d women raised their hands.then they asked"when was d last time u told ur husband u loved him?some answered today,yesterday,some didn't remember.the women were told to take their phones n send d following text to their respective husbands:I love u,sweet hrt.then d women were told to exchange phones n read d responding text messages.here r some of d replies:
1.Eh,mother of my children,r u sick
2.what nw?did u crash d car again
3.I asked u nt to drink
4.if u dnt tell me who dis message is actually for,u will die today
5.who is this
6.I dnt understand.what do u mean
7.what did u do nw?I won't forgv u dis tym
8.dnt beat abt d bush jst tell me hw much u need.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? by baarbie(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
Never did. I have never been married.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
baarbie:
Who wan marry babyrobber?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? by baarbie(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
2people:
Who wan marry babyrobber?

I am not a baby rubber grin grin

I just like barbie dolls.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? by zoeee(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2015
This morning kiss
Re: When Was The Last Time You Said "I Love You"to Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
baarbie:
interesting dp. I also like dolls.

Be sure to do the above to your husband daily. Thanks grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Can Cook! / With This One Weird Trick... / Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.