Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched (51601 Views)

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by dollyptosh(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo
Baba it is not laundry... What are they washing?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ceejay80s(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
The design Looks more like 1980 London police car
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by deolu2000(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
The problem is that our security operatives are so wreckless,i give these cars 6mnths n u will regret that the govt spent so much on them.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by BlackGirlsCode: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kashif:
What Lagos needs now is traffic monitor helicopters, not cars that will themselves be stuck in traffic. Motorbikes are even better.

Sweeet idea!
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by garrix8: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Whatta gwan?? this ah casko brand name propaganda,ya mi say?Thieffnubu an im politricks fi lead de people astray wit rides neber ago belong fi i and i ina street? bu dem patrol enforcers,extortioners and babylonians fi yoke de people in ah taxation an financial lockup fi im pocket..

Madness in practice....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
ludamix:
Pictured are the new vehicles purchased by the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) which is set to be launched by the state governor, Gov. Babatunde Fashola.

U mean they have not launched this. I saw this Wen I went for body work sometime in October. the company that did the painting is near aswani market..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice.

But most people in Lagos ain't got tap water.......Most areas have very epileptic power supply.

Fashola, Those r d real things to fix.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Reminez(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
They look like refurbished Lagos taxis.
Useless hater....MOGIDIOT OSHI !!!!
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Eddy2cute(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
All these are chinko cars na
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ceejay80s(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please vote fashola for minister of nepa
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by dokunbam(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lagos -> Dubai Soon
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by NewNigeriaMind: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
chuna1985:
Nice.

But most people in Lagos ain't got tap water.......Most areas have very epileptic power supply.

Power is not the duty of lagos state government, that is federal government duty.

On the issue of tap water, I don't know where you live but here in Akoka Yaba, we have government water and most houses use it to supplement their borehole also....

so far the government has done well in Akoka, the focus is building on the success of fashola, which I am sure ambode will not fail at

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ceejay80s(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
isan:
Fashola setting the pace for other governors since 1800AD
KAI (kick against igbo) get their own cars too grin nah dat cars dem dey use carry igbo destitutes comot 4 lagos
Ur family are doomed, donkey kong
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by NewNigeriaMind: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eddy2cute:
All these are chinko cars na

Na german cars him for buy...

And for your info... those car are assembled locally in Kia plants.

Quit the ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
I know something you all don't know.
Might as well lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
are they made in nigeria??
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by thaoriginator: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Omo see flexing
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by free2ryhme: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Agberos have been given more opportunities to misbehave
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by thaoriginator: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
I know something you all don't know.
Might as well lipsrsealed
Sup hello how you doing ma
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
Sup hello how you doing ma

Hiya smiley
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by solayd(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Center of Excellence!
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by shogz89: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
chuna1985:
Nice.

see mumu so na state government go fix epileptic power supply... You will complain on anything,, the last time he launched an IPP, you people still complain he spent more than expected...
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by MadCow1: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
What is the state of the same model of cars purchased by Sulivan Chime of Enugu State for the Nigerian Police in Enugu?

Lol..

This is yet another drain pipe on our economy..

If you ask me, they should all be riding Okada until they learn how to maintain cars and use them wisely..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by thaoriginator: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Hiya smiley
wats happening, you looking great.. I wana knw ya if ya dnt mind
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by thaoriginator: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
MadCow1:
What is the state of the same model of cars purchased by Sulivan Chime of Enugu State for the Nigerian Police in Enugu?

Lol..

This is yet another drain pipe on our economy..

If you ask me, they should all be riding Okada until they learn how to maintain cars and use them wisely..
No they should be trekking pls. Was is not a person that treks fro Lag to Abj?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by MadCow1: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
No they should be trekking pls. Was is not a person that treks fro Lag to Abj?

Chai.. My brother, your own no good o..

You want make them use leg pursue motor..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Riff rAffs..Posh Cabbies for touts.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Menace2Society(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo
Thats a dumb thing to post!A youth of a nation chai u are finished undecided
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by smileyz16(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
Thieves
Ole barawo
y cant u just shut ur mouth if u dnt jus av a gud tin to utter..brainwashd pooo
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Menace2Society(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Azo:

Mad fella na money laundry abi? Na ariel dem use or daz?, u go sch like dis.
The guy na confirm illiterate trust me i no fit laugh cry
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Yinkash100(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
Thieves
Ole barawo

A gorvernor is a gorvernor. he don't have to stop working because he've almost finished his tenure.

wait, he be lyk say ma English too much.
u be first class mumu for dis ur comment. so any nice project na money laundry.
oniranu
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by maum: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ugly colours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buying My First Car / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.