Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Would You Do If You're The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You're The One? (2323 Views)

If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? / Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You're The One? by Ijaya123: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport. He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other. Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi. The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed. A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend. When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at her house ...

The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home? If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home.
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by vjsmiles: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ama burn that car
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nothing oooh; i ll cook his favorite food
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
iceberylin:
Ama burn that car
.sweery?
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
I will tell her honey u see I am an sss agent nd me nd my partner the girl tracked some wanted armed robber to the wedding disguised as couple nothing is really going on between me nd her sinaj will fall for this I know my wife

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
I will tell her honey u see I am an sss agent nd me nd my partner the girl tracked some wanted armed robber to the wedding disguised as couple nothing is really going on between me nd her sinaj will fall for this I know my e-wife
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by DuchessLily(f): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
The two first guys have answered for d ladies cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
laced with poison most probably hemlock
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
You see why I love you grin grin grin You will add my favourite sex position too abi? grin
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.sweery?
Yeah... Missed u oo
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
You see why I love you grin grin grin You will add my favourite sex position too abi? grin
Baba, you neva stop to mad ni cheesy

Funny basterd
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by agarawu23(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
I will ask her for forgiveness
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by kingofpool: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
i ll cook his favourite food and then just keep mute till when he feels like to explain
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
See why we cheat grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
iceberylin:

Yeah... Missed u oo
angry where have u bin?
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by DuchessLily(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:

Oh yeah! undecided

Like buying ice cream and shawarma to reward a naughty child ba? grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
KingTom:
.shey its Doggy u like?amma add MouthAc too
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
angry where have u bin?
I dh my house ooo...
You want visit shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
DuchessLily:

Oh yeah! undecided

Like buying ice cream and shawarma to reward a naughty child ba? grin cheesy
.sweery your head is correct; you know OTAPIAPIA?axin(rat poison)?
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
iceberylin:

See why we cheat grin
.so wat er u saying?
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
iceberylin:

I dh my house ooo...
You want visit shocked
.NO SIR
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kingklent:
laced with poison most probably hemlock
.smiles*
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.NO SIR
Awwwww....
Y not.
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by DuchessLily(f): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.sweery your head is correct; you know OTAPIAPIA?axin(rat poison)?

Ofcos cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by iceberylin(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.so wat er u saying?

If you'll cook my favorite meal after fucking up.
Ama kip kip fucking up.
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by Emodeee: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:

finish d statement lah. U will cook his favourite food and what?
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by VickJames(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
In this case, shooting is legal.
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
FLAWLES:
.smiles*
*runsaway*
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by zealot4me(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
He will have to buy me a car within 12 hours morafcckr

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by jerryfunky(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
no much talking, just keep quit wen he returns, sreve him food, talk less and act cool.................is left for him to always ponder ur nxt move??
Re: What Would You Do If You're The One? by FLAWLES(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
iceberylin:

If you'll cook my favorite meal after fucking up.
Ama kip kip fucking up.
.das if u see another day bleeping up

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Get Here? / Photos: Zambia Man Weds Fiancée After Losing A Leg 2weeks To Wedding / Ladies! See Important Of Having S*x During Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.