Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? (3483 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
haha haha can't stop laughing! I'll gradly say r.i.p to this man

Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by ernecy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
my guess is it happened in Kenya or Uganda .

literally shot himself in the scrotum

2 Likes

Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by uwagimboo: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
haha haha can't stop laughing! I'll gradly say r.i.p to this man

I will get a man on shorts to snap same nd sends back to him..
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
ernecy:
my guess is it happened in Kenya or Uganda
LMAO bro na trouble you dey find so ooooh
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Laveda(f): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
ernecy:
my guess is it happened in Kenya or Uganda .

literally shot himself in the scrotum

gringringrin
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by manuel80(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
I comment my reserve cheesy
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by ernecy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
LMAO bro na trouble you dey find so ooooh
lol.. but I may not be far from the truth, those guys and weird happenings na like that Jacob Zuma picture..

1 Like

Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Synzu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by ernecy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin

if I make this kind mistake, and later realised it, I will not go home, I repeat 'I will not go home'

How do you explain this kind thing now?

1 Like

Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by RoyalBlak007: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin

Happy Sunday cheesy

hope you've been good
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Laveda(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
ernecy:

if I make this kind mistake, and later realised it, I will not go home, I repeat 'I will not go home'

How do you explain this kind thing now?

That's what they call "one chance" grin
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Laveda(f): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Happy Sunday cheesy

hope you've been good

Same jare..

Been okay, yourself?
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by RoyalBlak007: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Laveda:

Same jare..

Been okay, yourself?

Been good too

Happy Sunday wink
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Laveda(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Been good too

Happy Sunday wink

Same to you jare.

Hope you had a swell one?

1 Like

Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by RoyalBlak007: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Laveda:

Same to you jare.

Hope you had a swell one?

yeah sure..

thanks cool
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by DozieInc(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Choi.
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
I no be Woman

so this question isn't for me

Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Laveda and royalblack. na this kind rubbish I no dey like for my thread
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
See as en head big yet no sense
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by tobechi74: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2017
that is statue of Liberian president about to visit owerri
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2017
Rip in advance Sir. grin grin grin
Re: If You're The Wife Of This Man, I What Will You Do?? by iphanyi10(m): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2017
i can just imagine the face of his wife when she sees this
is the man saying he didnt notice the reflection
anyway when your time is up...everytin just conspires against you.
as the other poster said RIP in advance grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Sets Internet Ablaze After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Butt In Viral Pho / Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy / Know Your Worth As A Man And Say No To Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.