Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife (39756 Views)

Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Live by the gun, die by the gun.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by khassy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
cozy7:
K
for kontinu
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
are there no more police in nigeria ? what's dis nonsense with setting pple on fire all the time , like wtf ?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by chiderablaze(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Everyday for the thief
¶ Scientists said the earth is made up Of Neutrons,PrOtOns and ElectrOns...somehOw they fOrgOt tO mention MOrOns ¶¶
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by bjjbam: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
As much as I hate jungle justice, but that little monster in me feels that ds one is right. The only regret is dat dey didn't torture him so he could reveal d where about of others
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by condralbede(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obascoetubi:
picture or nobody would biliv
Blessed are thee that believe without seeing....
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
How he wan take advice others wey get same mission for mind now?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Chris95(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nobody seems 2 acknowledge d husband 4 being brave enuf 2 stnd up 2 d criminal.
Dats true luv ...E get sumpple wey fear 4 no evn gree dem tok grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by loomer: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
IDIOT
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
SAY NO JUNGLE JUSTICE! !!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by jerryunit48: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:
SAY NO JUNGLE JUSTICE! !!
You are right but i hope dis kind thing no come near you sha
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Leojamesjames:
Hell awaits him
depsite being burnt alive shocked?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Everyday for the thief

One day to be set ablaze
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Maximillian1: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
I have a feeling that d killed robber was d one that pulled his trousers to rape d woman...maybe he did nt have time to wear it back before he was caught grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
priscaoge:
Holy Moses shockedshocked......He finally got what he asked for cos Aba pple no de dull @all angry angry

Shaaa Aba like jungle Justice pass food.....

hahaha
I swear!

They don't waste time o!
They done reduce now sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
jerryunit48:
You are right but i hope dis kind thing no come near you sha

Jungle justice has NO justification whatsoever!

It's barbaric, backward and never really solves any problem. It's a hallmark of an underdeveloped, crude and uncultured folks.

A few months ago, a young man robbed my woman of her phone with a knife; he was however apprehended. I ensured no serious harm was done to him.

Couldn't have lived with his blood on my hands because of a phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by ignis: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by BlackGirlsCode: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please remove this from facebook. We have foreigners on NL.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by surugede(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
Justice

Yea justice, jungle justice.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rest in pieces!!!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by mikaj(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Double wahala for dead body. The burning would continue in hell Noni
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by lipstick2(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Very on point.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by priscaoge(f): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
I swear!

They don't waste time o!
They done reduce now sef...

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nne I think d presence of these military guys reduced this act ooo. U now hear such news once in a while unlike before cheesy
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jungle justice... ***sighs*** I have never supported it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by starlingbawa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
cozy7:
Rubber wanted to go to heaven by bleeping d innocent, he got lucky n was put on a straight bus to heaven (burnt).

I wonder what he'll tell his creator, wen asked how he died?

Guy, you too funny grin grin grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Everyday for the thief
one day is for the owner
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by charlsecy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
His urge was his undoing. In his "next life," he will be dickless.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
teeowl:
Jungle justice... ***sighs*** I have never supported it...

Me too. It's hallmark of a failed society!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by silverlinning(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
his report before GOD will really make sense for him how he died on earth. Human without BRAIN
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Christmasdon(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
So pathetic.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by boxypane(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Everyday for the thief, one day for the roasters.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seriously, If I am to say, nothing less than capital punishment is fit for rape. The victims suffer the impact all their life! The guy got what he deserved! Shameless goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Edo (Disturbing Photo) / Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.