Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) (6000 Views)

Help Me Make This Choice (photo) / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo) / (photo)..... Guys, What If You Are Faced With This Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by faith551(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
justified19:
knowing what to do is different from knowing how to do. so?

And being smart can fix that all, believe it or not it's reality
If you know what to do,and you know the importance of the said thing. If you are really smart you would want to know how to do it.
Imaging a girl that's about to be married, and every sensible lady knows that being a good cook is a priority for a healthy marriage(knowing what to do) . Now only a dumb person will go ahead with the marriage without making an effort to learn. But if you are really smart you will want to do your best to learn (knowing how to do it)
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by Defcon1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj:
where dem bwoyz at...
Your face is ever changing.
ln a beautiful way, though wink
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Defcon1:

Your face is ever changing.
ln a beautiful way, though wink

smiley
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It's a Yes or No. undecided

smiley
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by Defcon1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj:

smiley
Still awake??
Guess we're both not feeling sleepy yet
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
tayoxx:
chai I swear just tell me anything you want now....anything at all I go do am

lol
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
faith551:

And being smart can fix that all, believe it or not it's reality
If you know what to do,and you know the importance of the said thing. If you are really smart you would want to know how to do it.
Imaging a girl that's about to be married, and every sensible lady knows that being a good cook is a priority for a healthy marriage(knowing what to do) . Now only a dumb person will go ahead with the marriage without making an effort to learn. But if you are really smart you will want to do your best to learn (knowing how to do it)
u are right thoe, just dat I cant risk if she is poor at sex
Re: Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) by Austyn44(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why is a great body more expensive than loyalty?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Sex With A Friend / Disturbing Photos Of Dead Bodies In Mortuary / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.