Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland (5958 Views)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2017
just a question. they are many like that. moving from thread to thread booking spaces, derailing threads, discussing frivolities, being here almost everytime. calling everybody their husband.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Round 1 fight! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by biacan(f): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
The amoeba below me though

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2017
the thing above me tho

14 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Tension532: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
op c one grin

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Litter gringrin

But, why are guys free to roam about on NL and ladies aren't?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Ever8054: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2017
counter trend loading...where are the ladies.. lady f...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by lalanice(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Criis:
Litter gringrin

lol ....dont mind that OP he thinks its ok to open dumb threads.

litter! cheesy your choice of word is funny sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by wahles(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2017
One man's food

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Your choice. Whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
just a question. they are many like that. moving from thread to thread booking spaces, derailing threads, discussing frivolities, being here almost everytime. calling everybody their husband.
you don cook food grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
the thing above me tho
I'm still waiting for the pix

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by mikejj(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin i can marry nah.i am already eyeing one and i know she is eyeing me too.but she is not a yoruba girl sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by delugajackson: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2017
Marry them at your own peril.

All we got here is snitches and bîtches

Only a few are matured.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by MasterKim: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2017
Mtcheeew
Girls wey no fine

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Criis:
Litter gringrin

Good question
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2017
One day Una go carry fine go withdraw money for CBN..if Una dey fight on top fine, who fine reach jesus Christ wey dey for the pictures we dey see all around...fine is not what we need but Ur pure mind....
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Is English the problem of the OP? As far as Nairaland is concerned there are more males than females. Hence, the wrong usage of "LITTER"

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Kufie(m): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ever8054:
counter trend loading...where are the ladies.. lady f...

THREAD

I can marry sinaj. I don't know if she "litters" herself but that girl is damn cute cool
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
duno whatcu mean by lither, but if my guess is right, then those girls are the best to marry. not the pretentious saints! there are no bad girls, they are only being real.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kufie:

THREAD

I can marry sinaj. I don't know if she "litters" herself but that girl is damn cute cool

now you don dey mention name. those ladies are on this thread already.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Blackhawk01: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Criis:
Litter gringrin

Very simple, because they're mahd.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm still waiting for the pix
I saw your pm and I told you that I'm not interested in having sex with you. Stop asking for my n.udes pix please. Leave me alone. I don't want to cheat on my girl

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
I saw your pm and I told you that I'm not interested in having sex with you. Stop asking for my n.udes pix please. Leave me alone. I don't want to cheat on my girl
ahh! Na crime for woman to toast u againcheesy.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
lefulefu:
ahh! Na crime for woman to toast u againcheesy.
I told her I've got a girl. she won't leave me!!
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
You said I'm a ugly fat village girl and I challenged you to upload pix of your sister without make-up and let me do same for nlders to be the judge.

Don't mention me again if you can't do that.

You even get prick to fuccck! That earthworm between your legs is that a prick?
I don't send pms so you can continue fooling around

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
You said I'm a ugly fat village girl and I challenge you to upload pix of your sister without make-up and let me do same for nlders to be the judge.

Don't mention me again if you can't do that.

You even get prick to fuccck! That earthworm between your leg is that prick?
I don't send pms so you can continue fooling around
You're sexually harassing me onyinye. And if you don't stop, I'll take legal actions. Is it by force to sleep with you?
I'll expose your hornny ass to the whole romancelanders if you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Oyindidi(f): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
You're sexually harassing me onyinye. And if you don't stop, I'll take legal actions. Is it by force to sleep with you?
You wish, upload pix of your sisters or remain in shame. Don't mention me again.
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Marcelo290(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by iweecureyou: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
God is forbiden. I Cant imalgin me malryin pesin like bibijay123 that will be posin bridal shower nudes.

#shamedlessisnogood

Cc
Mrcork
iamj
sunshineg
sunshineR
sexybbstar
lefulefu
unapapadeycraze
Doublewahala
Adaksbullet
victornezzar
knightnemesis
mightyn
comradespade
angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by Blackhawk04: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland by iweecureyou: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
This his wat i am not like.Why we someone juss cum and be disgrasin thier lives like dis eh. Peopu like is not efin deserfe to toast bread it is ugly girl like oyindidi u think u can cash abi.
Like they said Poor man no wife no totoangry
#shamedlesswomanisnogood
cc BIBIJAY123

cc
sexybbstar
unapapadeycraze
Doublewahala
mightyn
lefulefu
knightnemesis
adaksbullet
Mrcork
victornezzar
teehamzat
comradespade
iamj
sunshineg
sunshineR
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Nude Birthday Photoshoot Earns Her Criticisms / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.