Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing (1723 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Wilson125(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
It all went outta hand when they had a little misunderstanding and my uncle's wife told my uncle to appreciate the fact that she is managing him, after a couple of month, the both family came in to help reunite the family, before this, ma uncle stopped going to bed with the wife, during this period he engaged in self servicing to help him over come lust, it was last night when he refused the wife to sleep with him in the same room that the wife got to know the reason he had been able to avoid her al through that period.. the painful part is that the man is bold enough to accept it, when the lady started shouting at ma uncle, I was awake, at a point he got angry and replied the wife,

The statement from my uncle : yes I self service, I engaged in it because I didn't want you to manage me anymore and I never wanted to have another woman.., you got me into this so why are shouting?

My aunt s really confused, she s outta of ideas.. she wanted to inform my dad ( the eldest) but I told her no to, like seriously I don't know what tell her again and my uncle is not even acting like his Bleep up is on..

Please what do you think the wife should do?

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Dahjhi: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
*spills out my tea from nose.* grin

Sorry dough. Don't know what to say..
The poster below me wanna say something
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
She should shut the fvck up and be thankful for having a faithful husband.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by agarawu23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
self-servicing doesn't make him faithful

His boldness doesn't make him a good husband though
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by LewisO: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
What is the wife's problem?

She ought to tell the man "Thank you my dear" for being faithful, loyal and honest with her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by LewisO: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
self-servicing doesn't make him faithful

His boldness doesn't make him a good husband though
What are u saying?
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Infomizer(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well, he was still cheating on her...with his hand! grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by chiderablaze(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Land not 4 sale...caveat emptor
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
LewisO:

What are u saying?
comments backing the husband up
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by siegfried99(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eleyi Gidi Gan grin
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by sinaj(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
F**k!!!

dunno wah tu type

d poster below me gat sumtin to type wink
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by cozy7(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
The man deserves applause. He decided to self service, rather than taking another woman......I'm not saying d man is wrong, I'm just saying that it's better than having another woman. Tell your aunty to go apologize to her man n take him bck.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by rawpadgin(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
This woman win use hand throwaway her beta hubby
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dont see whats wrong , is that not better than catching him with a woman undecided

Cc lalasticlala ishilove cool
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Young03(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Next person.....
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Welrez(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Two wrongs can't make a right, they should talk it over though.
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by braindamage(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
A faithful Husband. Thought she was suppose to do that...should not sound strange.
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Veiled010(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
This woman should stop whatever she is doing that is giving her husband the impression that she's managing him and be grateful he didn't cheat cos there are dogs out there waiting to grab people's husbands

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by marshalcarter: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lwkmd.....he was cheatin nii
With his hands grin
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Missmossy(f): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aww not a good one.
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Emodeee: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Missmossy:
Aww not a good one.

hmmmm...
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by walex1991(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
This plot of land

Is not for sale....beware of 419 grin grin
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is what happens when u relinquish ur god given rigjt as the head of the housrhold. She has no right to complain and u should stay the eff outta the picture.she should be thankful for a man like that.real men are a dying bread .ur uncle should go and bleep the vjj he paid bride price for. If i were him i will Bleep her when and where i want.thats my god given right.
Re: Wife Caught The Husband Self Servicing by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
such careless statements there are things you don't say to beloved ones

"I am managing you"
"I regret giving birth to you kids"
"Sometimes i wondered why i married you"

its an heavy statement you can't take back

(1) (Reply)

The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD / How I almost Committed Suicide / Can A Naija Parent Beat Their Child Above 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.