Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker (1448 Views)

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health / Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by dodoniyi: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-68Eu5DApHO8/VTk-rWs2j0I/AAAAAAABoYk/B4Dizc6uP80/s1600/1.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-EX9Fm_qEK0o/VTk-sdswy8I/AAAAAAABoYs/tlcQkwLFdEI/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

Isn't this insane? Controversial Nollywood producer/critic, Charles Novia just posted these tweets on his page. According to him, a guy named Sadeeq Eelhassan @saskid26 has threatened his life just because he tweeted that he doesn't believe celebrated 'Lagos to Abuja Buhari trekker' Hashimu Suleiman really walked from Lagos to Abuja. Tweets continue after the cut.

Read tweets from very bottom to top. Sadeeq hurriedly deleted his threat after Charles put him on blast and equally threatened to have him dealt with.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-CpRkoE4BJeE/VTlATiLHh9I/AAAAAAABoY4/WW-t7DTpBlc/s1600/6.PNG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-xYQKDOuefN8/VTlAUPCc4xI/AAAAAAABoZA/RiIB3OCfE40/s1600/5.PNG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cN7E60F9Tl8/VTlAU5h2ITI/AAAAAAABoZI/hoP_t_0ub_A/s1600/4b.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-w1s_f4XfauY/VTlAV-uwG2I/AAAAAAABoZQ/JJJMfy33hTg/s1600/4.PNG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p_AeaTVNc4E/VTlAWp5PfJI/AAAAAAABoZY/jys8UQzXrC8/s1600/3.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-UsqEFqReSu0/VTlAYJWedJI/AAAAAAABoZg/5gc7PMMeccg/s1600/1.PNG[/img]

SOURCE :
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/wow-guy-threatens-charles-novias-life.html
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Only those gullible illiterates will believe that guy trekked that distance.

As for the guy issuing the threat, From their name, you know them. Is he not a Buhari supporter?, So I'm not amazed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ezemust:
Na dem.the SAI BUHARI GROUP.illiterate like theirs master
It is "their" and not "theirs"...it is obvious you are the illiterate here.......

SeverusSnape:

As for the guy issuing the threat, From their name, you know them. Is he not a Buhari supporter?, So I'm not amazed.
Why do you love to cry on every thread on nairaland??are you suffering from crying syndrome??please use your medicine and i hope you will get mentally stable someday....

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by asadike(f): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Back to sender my bro. They will not get you

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
Igbo hater, grin. It's either an Igbo guy snatched and fvcked your wife, or you're a tenant to an Igbo man in your own state or you're just pained at igbos. Keep on searching for love, you wont find it Mr. Goat. Instead, go and look for Buhari's certificate, that is a more realistic goal for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Igbo hater, grin. It's either an Igbo guy snatched and fvcked your wife, or you're a tenant to an Igbo man in your own state or you're just pained at igbos. Keep on searching for love, you wont find it Mr. Goat. Instead, go and look for Buhari's certificate, that is a more realistic goal for you.

Ori yeye re buru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Charles Novia talks too much. One day,his loose tongue will land him in trouble.

He should focus on his falling career abeg! His mates who he started with as producers are all doing well while he has turned gossiping as his new career.

Shame on him!

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Ezemust: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na dem.the SAI BUHARI GROUP.illiterate like their master
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:

Ori yeye re buru
Dirty pig... Broke ass goat, Can you even date a foreign girl?... Speak English illiterate, bring it on.
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Who is charles novia.

Nonsense

Everybody trying to form celebrity

So if someone abuses me on Facebook i must make news of it.

Track that guy down if you can. For your info...the police are yet to track down Bola Ige's killers and the killers of Oshiomole's Private Secretary and El-Rufai's aide...so lie low my dear and stop forming detective

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by omenka(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mscheeew.
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Dirty pig... Broke ass goat, Can you even date a foreign girl?... Speak English illiterate, bring it on.

Shon ma shanku ni rewerewe. Abii pabe omo adanu undecided
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Ezemust: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
wakacome:
It is "their" and not "theirs"...it is obvious you are the illiterate here.......

Why do you love to cry on every thread on nairaland??are you suffering from crying syndrome??please use your medicine and i hope you will get mentally stable someday....
sorry mr SAI BUHARI,in my original post there was no 's'.stop adding maggi
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:

Shon ma shanku ni rewerewe. Abii pabe omo adanu undecided
क ॆकॆकॆसंत. ेचॆतॆरॆपदँ्््ो
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ezemust:
sorry mr SAI BUHARI,in my original post there was no 's'.stops adding maggi

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
wakacome:

天天盯着 鹉天际出
You would cry if you know what this means. grin
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

天天盯着 鹉天际出
You would cry if you know what this means. grin
Guess what?? I know what it means,it means "you are gullible and dumb"...grin
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
One of those religious extremist that cannot tolerate the fact that people have a right to think differently from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by whitecat1: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
About time someone helps keep your mouth that's always running like a fire hydrant shut!
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by tucky200(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nawa 4 u o......
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Ezemust: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=33040632][/quote]kai.am still yet to see a sane Buhari suporter
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Dannyset(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
There's no difference between Charles Novia and the guy. If u know Charles very well u will understand what am saying.
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
tucky200:

Nawa 4 u o......
what did I do?
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
wakacome:
Guess what I know what it means,it means "you are gullible and dumb"...
Yes,you're almost right. And it was addressed to you.
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by ifyan(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
The Hunter ready to be the Hunted.
You know. .........
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Menace2Society(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2015
A full blooded man wailing on the internet!Chai Novia u mumu o undecided
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Duru1(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2015
The so-called Lagos - Abuja dumbass trekker can start a trek from Abuja to the moon, I do not give a rat-behind.
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes,you're almost right. And it was addressed to you.
Cry me a river.
Re: Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Ezemust:
kai.am still yet to see a sane Buhari suporter
Please you are no longer a baby,please stop crying every two minutes...grin

(1) (Reply)

The Man Onofiok Luke / Bad Roads In Edo State:pls Upload The Bad Roads In Your Area / Bombing Of Niger Delta!one Of The Reasons Buhari Had Only North Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.