Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? (243733 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (official) / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by StarMogul(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mrval20:

Sixthed!

I would also want to know whether it's advisable to join the Air Force or Navy as a Bsc holder.
I want to serve my country.
yes ofcorse u hv a higher chance of making it in d military if u already hv a degree

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
Thirteenth cheesy

Everything is shrouded in secrecy under Jonathan's administration...imagine no one can provide an insight into salaries or wages of these kind of jobs in Nigeria. shocked

This government sef...no wonder they claim that they need 75% of the federal budget for recurrent expenses annually.

Nonsense

I thought I was the only one who noticed o, u can imagine...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Go to the BARRACKS, they will tell you in detail

Thank me later cool

How about I thank you now?...

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by maureeoy: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
funny answers
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:

Lol grin or mammy markets or wives association grin

I am laffing real hard....won't u stop me?? funny not!

The essence of this thread hasn't been realized....i need to know, that's y i came here....*but nna no wan give meaningful info wey person need
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Mmayor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

eleventhed. my problem is the age barrier they tell us 18-22. aw do people like me who have passed that age serve my country.

That category is for secondary school leavers, either through a 5 year course at NDA to become an officer or 9 month normal recruitment as a tradesman/ non tradesman. age for degree holders I.e short service is 22-35 years.

As for the salary, basic is same for all but there are special allowances for specific fields like medical, engineering (air crew in NAF), finance... basic salary should be 150-180k. not sure though

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by cbrass(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

eleventhed. my problem is the age barrier they tell us 18-22. aw do people like me who have passed that age serve my country.

You look so pretty. Why don't you serve me grin
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Btruth:
Minimum for police I think is 35k per month. lipsrsealed
Thanks sweets, but that is for those who enter with O' levels ...I need info for degree entrants
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin dayummmn ... na only barracks I talk oo, and that evenn if those soldiers no beat the hell out if him grin grin

*her...she is a SHE grin
Rilwayne001:

grin grin dayummmn ... na only barracks I talk oo, and that evenn if those soldiers no beat the hell out if him grin grin

*her...she is a SHE
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by electron: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tempted
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
how do I get the card i think I want to go there... grin
beekaymee:
Bros sebi u know Where barracks dey?? If u no get tfare I go send u card. …… go there and hear from d horse's mouth
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
I know for Graduates they earn over 100K for entry(that's about 2years ago) not sure about d current salary maybe it might had been structured

thanks
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by deolu2000(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
So despite the crase for these uniform jobs,ppl actually don"t knw their renumerations?so so disappointed in NLanders.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
stepo707:
made front page finally .congrats op
Lol, thanks...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by femi4: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
I know for Graduates they earn over 100K for entry(that's about 2years ago) not sure about d current salary maybe it might had been structured
which of them are you referring to?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by EVERCUTE(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Your neighbour dey owe you? So u want knw au much e dey collect?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Burntcoal(f): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:

You look so pretty. Why don't you serve me grin

please this is a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by emamos: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
tolustx:
would u discuss ur salary structure wit a stranger? If u ve anything to contribute, just drop it. If not, u know what to do.
i av spoken..it s wel wit u.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

MASSOB and Boko boiz are recruitin, no age barrier ni cool
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by thexzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
GodofGrace:
NSDC
HND .......#80 k
bsc..........#100 k
NIS
assistant inspector is #200k
inspector is #250k
CIVIL DEFENCE is 121K joor
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by thexzy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
But this THREAD has been opened before na
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by femi4: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Mamaflex:
Nigerians. What's there to tell someone "on a faceless forum" your salary structure when the person does not even know you, your state or division? undecided
These are classified information and you don't know the capability of the faceless person behind the computer.

Work ethics in the force or secret service agencies is different from other organisation
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
Thirteenth cheesy

Everything is shrouded in secrecy under Jonathan's administration...imagine no one can provide an insight into salaries or wages of these kind of jobs in Nigeria. shocked

This government sef...no wonder they claim that they need 75% of the federal budget for recurrent expenses annually.

Nonsense

u mumu wella

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by emamos: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
beekaymee:
Bros sebi u know Where barracks dey?? If u no get tfare I go send u card. …… go there and hear from d horse's mouth
u av said it all..
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by cbrass(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

please this is a serious matter

Did I tell you I was joking? angry sad
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
One hundred and onety-one-thed (111) grin

OP, I wish I knw meeehhhn, buh I can give u dat of dem boko boiz incase ur interested... grin

If not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Rilwayne001: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:

How about I thank you now?...

Have you done what U asked you to do?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
nkemdi89:
Very stupid request mtcheew does the op think the force is a one man business? If you don't want to join leave those who are interested. Anybody who comes here to declare the salary structure is very stupid and needs to be aprehended. Jobless fellas looking for nonsense to discuss.

Sweetheart, do you know what the OP want to use the info for
...should be apprehended? lmao, you crack me up! I doubt you know d real meaning of the word.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Rilwayne001: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:

*her...she is a SHE grin

*her...she is a SHE

Hahaha grin grin pardon me for that blunder
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by cricifixo: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
immigration 135k as bsc holder
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
GodofGrace:
NSDC
HND .......#80 k
bsc..........#100 k
NIS
assistant inspector is #200k
inspector is #250k

Oh, cool
Thanks
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
YSA06:
NSCDC B.SC is on level 8 with is 120k+.

Same with Immigration

95% sure

thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.