Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? (243820 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (official) / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by proff4real: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
if you pass out from NDA either short service, direct short service or regular as second lutenate salary is 180K/month..
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
joehis77:
I dont think u really want to serve ur father land cos if u do u dont need the salary verification, all u need is the passion. And point of correction. No equivalent for the military. Army, navy and airforce are only equivilent. Stop using police or imigration or sss. They are all para military. Even the constitution made it clear. So a one star in the army can recieve a salaty of 4 star in the police. Thats why they are called capt. Or major or address with their rank even after retirement. And they can never be mister again. Or have u heard of inspector musa rtd. No. It is musa, former inspetor. But u hear rtd capt musa. Salary structures are totally diff.

Okay....thank you for breaking it down.... I actually know about wat you hav written up there and that was y i wrote *all uniform jobs*....

...and by equivalent, i mean all entrants into all the forces who apply as degree (B.sc) holders...u get?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Mrval20(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gynacologist:
y u no join police...

I no like police
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
proff4real:
if you pass out from NDA either short service, direct short service or regular as second lutenate salary is 180K/month..
thanks...t was helpful
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Mrval20(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
StarMogul:
yes ofcorse u hv a higher chance of making it in d military if u already hv a degree
I know but I heard you'd be retired very early.
Air Force is my favorite though.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
I PRAY BUHARI SHOULD REVIEW NIGERIAN ARMY SALARY FOR SOLDIERS
HONESTLY SOLDIERS ARE SUFFERING AND THEIR SALARY IS TOO POOR

MAY GOD P.NISH PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOODLUCK FOR NOT INCREASING THEIR SALARY AND HE ONLY KILLED A LOT OF THEM.
NEMESIS AWAITS HIM SOMEDAY

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by proff4real: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
talking about age,with your degree the age require into army is between 22-29 year. and the training is 9month vigorous training.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by jimi4us: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
wow so my uncle dey earn N950,000 as major general. come dey act like sey he will kill someone anytime you call him for money. which he always give after acting hulk hogan first.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by FOREXMARTS: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Would have loved to help but this one that baba one chance has told us that manifesto is not Bible not Quran and is subject to change the info may become outdated after may 29.

#saynotoonechance
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Chukzy001(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
ARMY
2lt - ₦188k +/-
Lt - ₦220k +/-
Capt - ₦231k +/-
Maj - ₦250k +/-
LtCol - ₦350 +/-
Colonel - ₦500 +/-
Brig.Gen - ₦650 +/-
Maj.Gen - Political rank... No idea
Lt.Gen - No idea... appointment rank
Gen - baba olowo...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by mightycrown1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chukzy001:
ARMY
2lt - ₦188k +/-
Lt - ₦220k +/-
Capt - ₦231k +/-
Maj - ₦250k +/-
LtCol - ₦350 +/-
Colonel - ₦500 +/-
Brig.Gen - ₦650 +/-
Maj.Gen - Political rank... No idea
Lt.Gen - No idea... appointment rank
Gen - baba olowo...

HOW SURE?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by jumpmasta(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
princeofpeace22:
I PRAY BUHARI SHOULD REVIEW NIGERIAN ARMY SALARY FOR SOLDIERS
HONESTLY SOLDIERS ARE SUFFERING AND THEIR SALARY IS TOO POOR

MAY GOD P.NISH PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOODLUCK FOR NOT INCREASING THEIR SALARY AND HE ONLY KILLED A LOT OF THEM.
NEMESIS AWAITS HIM SOMEDAY
You are an ignorant fellow undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
zendy:
I read somewhere on NL that a Major-General in the Nigerian army is on about a million Naira salary a month but I don't know if this is true.

This is so true...

100% sure
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by feaz(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:
Please I need to know the salaries of all Uniform jobs/forces in Nigeria, especially for those who applied with B.Sc degrees i.e. as Cadet Inspectors and Cadet assistant superintendents and their equivalents in other forces.

If you are sure, kindly post and state how sure you are.

I really want to know for the following:
ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.
Sorry my Dear, bt in as much as I'd love to gv u the salary structure in the Military I just wouldn't do so. We dnt tell hw much we earn though the pay is good in Other Ranks and better with the Officers. All I'd advice is u go for the Nigerian Airforce if going for the Officer Cadre or join the Nigerian Navy if for the other ranks. In conclusion, all is Military, we re 1. Land we Fight, Sea we Sail nd Air we Soar. All Onward Together.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by feaz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
proff4real:
Please kindly keep shut if u hv no idea wt you're saying. Or better still, u shud start by saying "I think..."

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
jumpmasta:
You are an ignorant fellow undecided
are u a living on earth?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by austinbrown: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
What of Peace corps salary na?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by richy6060(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:
Please I need to know the salaries of all Uniform jobs/forces in Nigeria, especially for those who applied with B.Sc degrees i.e. as Cadet Inspectors and Cadet assistant superintendents and their equivalents in other forces.

ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.
Allow change to come first. Fuel price per litre.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigeria Customs Service, consol 8-N98k.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
as a serving personnel,i can only provide for the nigerian navy.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Leez(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:

ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.
Sorry dear you're not gonna get the exact pay structure here on NL
But as someone in the know I can assure you that if you join the armed forces(officer cadre) you will be well paid.
Hope it helps
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by AJORE(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

eleventhed. my problem is the age barrier they tell us 18-22. aw do people like me who have passed that age serve my country.
I don't think Age really matter a friend of mine joint through short service @ d age of 27y is now 2nd lieutenant in Nigeria Army.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Febby9(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
zendy:
I read somewhere on NL that a Major-General in the Nigerian army is on about a million Naira salary a month but I don't know if this is true.
yesit z tru ...a litunant (1st rank) if u r a bsc is 185k+...captain 288+...a major is 301+ lit colonel 350+(nt sure) a bidgadier 700+ a major 1milla lt general 1.2milla while general 2milla(@ op choose d navy less work more money...am a student am writing d exam 2mao Thanks
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
now u hav to specify wic rank,na by rank d money dey inrease,nd also u shud knw dat dey dont pay dos money fully dem dey remove rent light nd oda pety tax
cool
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by thexzy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mmayor:

That category is for secondary school leavers, either through a 5 year course at NDA to become an officer or 9 month normal recruitment as a tradesman/ non tradesman. age for degree holders I.e short service is 22-35 years.

As for the salary, basic is same for all but there are special allowances for specific fields like medical, engineering (air crew in NAF), finance... basic salary should be 150-180k. not sure though

if u are commissioned with the Rank of a Lieutenant as a graduate of a professional Course, Ur Basic salary + Allowance is 200K

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Rexyl(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Febby9:
yesit z tru ...a litunant (1st rank) if u r a bsc is 185k+...captain 288+...a major is 301+ lit colonel 350+(nt sure) a bidgadier 700+ a major 1milla lt general 1.2milla while general 2milla(@ op choose d navy less work more money...am a student am writing d exam 2mao Thanks

Hope you are a member of armed forces and currently writing your professional exams. If so huge rewards await you.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Febby9(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rexyl:

Hope you are a member of armed forces and currently writing your professional exams. If so huge rewards await you.
...soon to be...i m writing Nda entrance exam to get 2 d academy.....thanks....am going 4 d navy
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Venom104: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
What rank would you enter into the Navy, Airforce or Army through Direct short service with an Msc?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by olaolulazio(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
uchwar1:
u lie. 2lt collect more than that
Go and confirm very well.
Note: it's including the allowances they receive.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Febby9(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Venom104:
What rank would you enter into the Navy, Airforce or Army through Direct short service with an Msc?
!..datjust an added advantage
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by otunbadan(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Febby9:

Fallacy
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by otunbadan(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Venom104:

Shining and gallant second lieutenant!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.