Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? (243775 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (official) / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
YSA06:
NSCDC B.SC is on level 8 with is 120k+.

Same with Immigration

95% sure

thanks...will work with this info
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by culsol(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why asking us waec question when you get it yourself, stop those wandering force men/women, better still just walk down to POLICE HQRTS in cms. Good luck.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
stepo707:
made front page finally .congrats op
Lol, thanks
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

MASSOB and Boko boiz are recruitin, no age barrier ni cool

LMAO
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Asuokaa: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

eleventhed. my problem is the age barrier they tell us 18-22. aw do people like me who have passed that age serve my country.

The highest age to join the military is 31...ssc and dssc for army airforce and navy if u r a graduate...it is determined sometimes by the corps u r enlisting too..

Recruit is from 18 upward
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by emamos: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:
Funny u, how can u tell apart someone who has passion for d job? no just conclude cuz i listed almost all....dnt forget dat all d forces work togeda for the interest of the country....
ar u afraid of askn any of d memba of staf even immig,cdc or prison officer dat livs wit u n nt in d barak
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by topfally75(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Between 100k and 150 depending on your steps....this is a Raw Fact.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by oluspencer(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
clemz88:
Eighted! grin

Hated
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by dammmy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:
Please I need to know the salaries of all Uniform jobs/forces in Nigeria, especially for those who applied with B.Sc degrees i.e. as Cadet Inspectors and Cadet assistant superintendents and their equivalents in other forces.

If you are sure, kindly post and state how sure you are.

I really want to know for the following:
ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.
www.google.com or National Orientation Agency...
no dey ask us Waec questions
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Gynacologist(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mrval20:

Sixthed!

I would also want to know whether it's advisable to join the Air Force or Navy as a Bsc holder.
I want to serve my country.
y u no join police...

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Asuokaa: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:
Please I need to know the salaries of all Uniform jobs/forces in Nigeria, especially for those who applied with B.Sc degrees i.e. as Cadet Inspectors and Cadet assistant superintendents and their equivalents in other forces.

If you are sure, kindly post and state how sure you are.

I really want to know for the following:
ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.

Depends on the one ur going but if ur going for d officers corps of the military...
Junior officer for
Note this is for the lowest rank in the officers rank
2nD lieutenant -army- btw 120 to 150
Sub-lieutenant- navy- 150
Pilot officer-Airforce- same with army
Naval officers have higher salaries than all of dem

Recruits for army private collect 50k while navy and airforce collect 80k

Hope this was helpful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Army is 250k for Degree holders. I don't know any other.
Rank??
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by joehis77(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
I dont think u really want to serve ur father land cos if u do u dont need the salary verification, all u need is the passion. And point of correction. No equivalent for the military. Army, navy and airforce are only equivilent. Stop using police or imigration or sss. They are all para military. Even the constitution made it clear. So a one star in the army can recieve a salaty of 4 star in the police. Thats why they are called capt. Or major or address with their rank even after retirement. And they can never be mister again. Or have u heard of inspector musa rtd. No. It is musa, former inspetor. But u hear rtd capt musa. Salary structures are totally diff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Asuokaa:

Depends on the one ur going but if ur going for d officers corps of the military...
Junior officer for
Note this is for the lowest rank in the officers rank
2nD lieutenant -army- btw 120 to 150
Sub-lieutenant- navy- 150
Pilot officer-Airforce- same with army
Naval officers have higher salaries than all of dem

Recruits for army private collect 50k while navy and airforce collect 80k

Hope this was helpful

Very, thanks...

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
dammmy:

www.google.com or National Orientation Agency...
no dey ask us Waec questions

I be think say na jamb questions i dey ask...
thanks tho but google has not been helpful....you can be sure I have tried google before but all are guess answers by people... I came on nairaland cuz i know someone must surely know...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by bumtos(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
shocked shocked what for
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:

Rank??

First or second lieutenant, I'm not sure what it is called. But in mean d first rank u get wen u join with a Bsc.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
hantrope1:
Its not your calling but if you care to know contest for presidency or join any of the forces

Oh my! Do you know what I want to use the info for....dnt just conclude that because I asked, it means I want to join. What if it is for a project? Questionnaire Analysis or just anything .....do not conclude... what I need it for is more than what you think, ok?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

First or second lieutenant, I'm not sure what it is called. But in mean d first rank u get wen u join with a Bsc.

Okay, thanks...it was helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by kuuljay(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
chuna1985:

Army is 250k for Degree holders. I don't know any other.
grin grin grin grin who told you that? wake up from your dream

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Bishop44: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wait correct responses o
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Twentyted
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin grin who told you that? wake up from your dream

D worse Nigerians r pipo like u. 250k is their money, except u work there n ur bosses steal some n pay u 130k.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by kuuljay(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

D worse Nigerians r pipo like u. 250k is their money, except u work there n ur bosses steal some n pay u 130k.
grin grin ;Dhow can your boss steal your salary haven't you heared of ippis na waoo a second leftenants salary is not even up to 150 bros
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

okay, thanks...ur info was helpful...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by uchwar1: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
olaolulazio:
police asp 112k, 2nd lieutenant 142k.

Ask for more.
u lie. 2lt collect more than that
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nicepoker(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Even prisoners. They do wear uniform too how much are they paid.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by searider(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
sub-lieutenant in the navy :N295,000 rent subsidy inclusive.

Rear Admiral : N1.5m rent subsidy inclusive.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
topfally75:
Between 100k and 150 depending on your steps....this is a Raw Fact.
okay, thnkx
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by idu1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Last year september
u try...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Mobsync(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Burntcoal:

eleventhed. my problem is the age barrier they tell us 18-22. aw do people like me who have passed that age serve my country.

You can join through the Direct Short Service Course (DSSC). They accept from age 22-35 (not really sure of the 35). however, you'll be a non-combatant. engineer, accountant, lawyer, teacher etc.

You can also join through the short service course (army only). you have to be between the ages of 24 and 29 and would be a combatant. but its only for the army.

besides, I think the air force is presently recruiting for direct short service course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.