Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

No Finance,no Romance...how True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Finance,no Romance...how True? (1285 Views)

Travel Romance – How To Find Love While Traveling / No Finance, No Romance -Baba Suwe reveals / No MONEY, No ROMANCE ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Finance,no Romance...how True? by presh247(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Can a relationship be enjoyable without finance? Most times I hear people say money is not everything in a relationship but truly as a girl, can you date a guy without cash?...i mean a broke guy
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
grin are you broke?
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by fuckshit: 12:15am On Apr 24, 2015
it's fücking hard to see one; money to a certain fücking level helps facilitate a fücking relationship grin grin
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by ronald4lif(m): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Yes, realistically there's no romance without finance. It has been argued and proven that money is one of top reasons most couples have argument and with many heading for a divorce.

Although want don't need money to love but money is needed to sustain love and a relationship.

Love won't take care of the welfare of the home. Love won't pay the rents and fend for the kids when they start coming.

2 Likes

Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Love don't pay the bills. tongue
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 24, 2015
The WALL of a solid relationship begins with a solid WALLet! . . . . But not in all cases tho!!
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by sinaj(f): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2015
u can carry out a research starting wid ya gf.
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by presh247(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
u can carry out a research starting wid ya gf.
lolz...u're funny
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by presh247(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
RomanZeus:
grin are you broke?
nope,am not bro#winks...just thinking
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by dechandel(f): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Why is there Job before Romans in the bible
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Love don't pay the bills. tongue

But Romeo & Juliet never had money,but practiced the best of love.....If am lying,you could ask William Shakespeare.
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by sinizia: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
No finance, no romance is very true, but nowadays, people abuse it. Without money, some ladies won't even look at your side, as if the guy won't make it in future. No patience whatsoever. They forgot no condition is permanent. Wizkid was once jumping buses in Ojulegba. Now his story has changed.

Two understanding couples can manage with whatever they have while striving to make their life better in future. No condition is permanent. As long as both partners ain't lazy and are hustling to have a better life, they can always manage.
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

But Romeo & Juliet never had money,but practiced the best of love.....If am lying,you could ask William Shakespeare.
come back to reality pleaase. embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by ELFINITO2(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Realistically Speaking. The assertion is so true. Matters not if ladies abuse it or not(they do tho). But love ia gonna feed u rite, No twont. She s cute that's y u approach her. Cuteness is a natural thing but sustained with money(maybe not artificial beauty subtances, but how bout the naturals; good foods, clothes, shelther, nice weather condition kips the skin glowin...)
Money ain't love, but Money helps to speed the chemical reaction that sorrounds love.
When,marriage discussions comes up as a topic, and I need to make a contribution, I always say "ceteris paribus, if I bcom rich(not abnormal riches, but not Pmans riches, but my own wealth) I ll get married tomao, cos aont ready to marry a lady or father a child, without having the financial capability to give to them anytin they ask for".
My view to tins tho
And as always #JusSayin

1 Like

Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by presh247(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
dechandel:
Why is there Job before Romans in the bible

hahaha...even God wants u to have a job before romance...so guys no job, no romance for u
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by presh247(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
can we still find girls that will date a guy that don't seem to have much now but with a bright future ahead of him?
Re: No Finance,no Romance...how True? by presh247(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2015
God help guys in our money making quest cos no girl will consider a broke guy

(1) (Reply)

My Story About Dating A Broke Guy; Is It Worth It? / 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You / What Kind Of Temptation Is This???? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.