Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You (1284 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by danimodd(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
in Love Life, Motivational, Odiongist Inbox, Politics, Sport, World Gist - on 10:28 PM - No comments
Are you in your late 20s or early 30s ,and almost all your friends are married?; including that ugly, short and fat Jane! Yet you think you are a good wife material, but you are still single and getting really worried.
Well, Maybe guys are not looking your way because you are guilty of a number of these offenses:

1. YOU ARE TOO HAUGHTY.
Typically, you will quickly size up a guy and bring him down with intimidating looks and sarcastic responses. Well, I suggest you marry yourself

2. YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MR. PERFECT.
You want a rich, well-built, neat, romantic, hardworking, honest, God-fearing, faithful, dark, tall and handsome gentleman from a good backyard, sorry background lol...who has a good job, drive a good car and loves you unconditionally. I'm afraid that perfect guy you read about in a romantic novel doesn't exist.
Wake up girl. You'll never find a perfect guy-anywhere. Just like you, everyone else is imperfect. Accept that fact or marry the guy in your novel...hehehe...hope am not too harsh?? *wink*

3. YOU SMELL DESPERATE.
Men have a special ability to smell desperation in a woman. Men find that odor very offensive and avoid it like a plague.
You need a man so badly, Unfortunately for you, the more desperate you are, the less attractive men find you.

4. YOU PAY TOO LITTLE ATTENTION TO YOUR APPEARANCE.
You don't want to look like a bitch, so you always dress down, doesn't wear make ups and are unkempt . You are just pathetic. Even stunningly looking ladies are still in the husband-hunting market; and you really think a guy will leave all the attractive women and come for you because he's '' good guy''? Haven't you been told that men visually stimulated?? CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.. http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/10-reasons-no-man-wants-to-marry-you.html

Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by falconey(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
WTF is that?
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by Flashh: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why is this post on point?

Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015

Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by flames007(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't mind d op ladies,i'm d perfect guy you've bin waiting for grin
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Too many kids
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by 12345DKO(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM DAILY.
MINISTERING: THE ALL SUFFICIENT GOD.
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by danimodd(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
kk
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by danimodd(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by danimodd(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
hgh
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You by danimodd(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015

Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? / Why Would A Nigerian Man Leave A Foreign Girlfriend For An Ex-fiance? / People That Tell Their Friends About Who They Have Used Or Slept With