Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice (854 Views)

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / Advice: I Love Her But Her Voice Is Not Appealing / The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Vmond: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
We too ar in luv thou..beautiful and am damn cute...bt she is too jealous to the extend she reacts to any complain I raise please help! coz am a hot tempered guy...she knows am not cheating on her..and she knows am just too trust worthy and good to be with... bt she won't let me talk to any woman on phone..even when we ar takin a walk bt for her. Hmm her phones keeps ringing frm Morning till nite...is dis aw luv is suppose to flow..i nid help and advice ..coz dis issue is givin me slipness nite..and I do luv her. Tanks
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Redoil: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Too shildren in love.
Besides jelousy is part and parcel of a typical woman.
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Basildvalour(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
OP, break her SIM, give her a new one and if she gets angry, let her go
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Vmond: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Tanx bro....she even force me to change my sim bt she won't allow me to change or get her anoda sim
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Potential husband killer.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
So why did you post your picture?
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by goodmorning40: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Did she force u to take this picture
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by laplace12(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mynd44:

It is not only women that seek attention.
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by AndreRose(f): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Was about asking the same question.
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Vikky014(f): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Vmond:
We too ar in luv thou..beautiful and am damn cute...bt she is too jealous to the extend she reacts to any complain I raise please help! coz am a hot tempered guy...she knows am not cheating on her..and she knows am just too trust worthy and good to be with... bt she won't let me talk to any woman on phone..even when we ar takin a walk bt for her. Hmm her phones keeps ringing frm Money to nite...is dis aw luv is suppose to flow..i nid help and advice ..coz dis issue is givin me slipness nite..and I do luv her. Tanks
funny dude. dt room is scattered pls arrange it
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by princesdee(f): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mynd44:
lol because his cute about to breakup nd ready to mingle, incase their is an intrested chick. too funnyyyyy!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Briee(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Run!!!!!!
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by fuckshit: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
RickRichards:
Potential husband killer.
in fücking agreement;

@OP
it's fücking normal to exhibit some form of fücking jealousy in a relationship; you two need to have a heart to heart talk;

manner of approach fücking matters when correcting a lady you are in a relationship with; be fücking firm about it; but let her fücking see you're doing so out of fücking “love"; but if reasoning doesn't fücking prevail; you fücking know what to do grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by japhmanuel: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ur pose though??

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Vmond: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am real man dat y u saw dat pix
Re: She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice by Vmond: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nop she didn't force me...d last tym I check I discover we ave nt met b4 I took dat pix

(1) (Reply)

A Third Chance?!!! Mature Opinions / Dis Is D Cake I Want For Birthday / who get pin mouth charger abeg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.