Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) (2856 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Photo speaks

1 Like

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol
Shoro niyen?
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice, give us state police in Lagos please.

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by jascon1(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2015
This isn't the change the average Lagosian is praying, or is it?
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by chamboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Upgrade aye
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by WisdomFlakes: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Now that's wassup. APC!!!!! smiley
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
What's wrong with this type of change? Ain't you impressed with the development?

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
soe:
Lol
Shoro niyen?
Jamb questions!
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by ki02020(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
My concern is that after 3months those vehicle will have be seroiusly dent

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by jascon1(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:

What's wrong with this type of change? Ain't you impressed with the development?
am only saying brother. Don't get me wrong, this is good, but I just feel some more pressing issues could have been sorted out first
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
That thing looks like a taxi cab. I expected to see a Hilux.

And how exactly is that kind of vehicle supposed to make them proactive given the nature of Lagos traffic users.
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Pataki: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
WhimsicalB:
And how exactly is that kind of vehicle supposed to make them proactive given the nature of Lagos traffic users.

A lot of you people need a thorough psychological transplant. Of what use is a Hilux?

Was taxi written on any of those cars you saw? I am very impressed with this. There is a CHANGE in the atmosphere. You better get upgraded with it, or you will continue to sound like several of the dumb goats on this forum, who have never seen what developments looks and feels like.

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by jascon1(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015
0GBUEFI:
The road back to your village isnt closed yet
as a matter of fact ogbuefi am a Lagosian n an entitled to talk about issues that affect my state. You, ogbuefi need not comment on this thread cos the only portion allocated to u in Lagos is the lagoon.
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
WhimsicalB:

That's the main reason this country is failing to grow! We do not appreciate modern thing(s) rather obsolete materials. People like you are against the Bullet Train Project of the incoming administration, rather prefer recycling and wallowing in poverty. People like you are more than happy to be on board of a Locomotive Train rather the modern type.
SMH

1 Like

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
As a matter of urgency, I think State Police Bill should be proposed and ratified. Sometime I do ask myself of the relevance of the Road blocks or Checkpoints mount by the Police. How do they curb the robbery incidents on the highways? We need a Police Team that would be well armed and efficiently mobile to regularly be on patrol mission on the highways instead of mounting Road blocks basically to extort the motorists.
Hence the need of a State Police is a necessity to provide an efficient and effective security services to the masses.
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by WisdomFlakes: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:

That's the main reason this country is failing to grow! We do not appreciate modern thing(s) rather obsolete materials. People like you are against the Bullet Train Project of the incoming administration, rather prefer recycling and wallowing in poverty. People like you are more than happy to be on board of a Locomotive Train rather the modern type.
SMH

Please help me educate these people that part of the reasons our people are flocking to the Western/developed world is partly coz of the aesthetics and world-class infrastructure. It's because of this sort of development that some call Fashola elitist but this is the kind of standard we ought to be aiming at.
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by sammyj: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
ki02020:
My concern is that after 3months those vehicle will have be seroiusly dent
Always negativity!
You ain't concerned about its quality, how it gonna portrays Nigeria as a fast developing Country in the Africa Continent, perhaps in the World?
These are "type" of Cars Police are using in the developed Countries, include the United States!
Wake up, it's time to think forward..... for real!!!
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:

As a matter of urgency, I think State Police Bill should be proposed and ratified. Sometime I do ask myself of the relevance of the Road blocks or Checkpoints mount by the Police. How do they curb the robbery incidents on the highways? We need a Police Team that would be well armed and efficiently mobile to regularly be on patrol mission on the highways instead of mounting Road blocks basically to extort the motorists.
Hence the need of a State Police is a necessity to provide an efficient and effective security services to the masses.
I will be holding the Apc accountable on this, i followed the party on the promise of state police.
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by CyerSeries: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
but you people kicked against it during confab
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
CyerSeries:
but you people kicked against it during confab
What people are you referring to?
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Jlow2: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
learn to appreciate good things
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by CyerSeries: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

What people are you referring to?
did you supported the confab?
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
adeyemi2015:

SMH

What modern type?
The one Fashola went to snap with in Canada?
The one that is yet to smell Atlantic ocean?
LmAO

Bullet train Oshi wo niyen?

This is my grouse with your ilk
Give us gradual development.
Give us at tenable manifestos.

Continue deceiving yourself with all that modern and technological fracas you wrote up there.

I will keep riding in my "loco" till the power tube train arrives.

Until then, keep building castles in the air, while I face reality!
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
CyerSeries:
did you supported the confab?
No.
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pataki:

A lot of you people need a thorough psychological transplant. Of what use is a Hilux?

Was taxi written on any of those cars you saw? I am very impressed with this. There is a CHANGE in the atmosphere. You better get upgraded with it, or you will continue to sound like several of the dumb goats on this forum, who have never seen what developments looks and feels like.

Oh just shut up!
You bumbling OAF!

What change?
BabaOneChanceChange?
The change that can be modified since it is not bible or quran.?
Keep living in you grandeur of delusion.

You called for the insults btw.

Obatala Soda your nyansh there.
Eewwwuangry
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by chamboy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
WhimsicalB:

Oh just shut up!
You bumbling OAF!

What change?
BabaOneChanceChange?
The change that can be modified since it is not bible or quran.?
Keep living in you grandeur of delusion.

You called for the insults btw.

Obatala Soda your nyansh there.
Eewwwuangry
gerrout enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
chamboy:
gerrout enemy of progress

Enter your one chance then.
Muumu!
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by CyerSeries: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

No.
that means you are among those that kicked against it..
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
CyerSeries:
that means you are among those that kicked against it..
Do we need a confab to change our police structure?
Re: LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) by TheOtherview: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Great development.

Now whose idea was it to paint the rear window on those cars? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ogun State Sign The Intercity Rail Network Of Ogun State / Disgusting Photos Of Kojo Street In Ajegunle After The Rain / Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.