Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,818 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG (38317 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Patronizing Nigerian Products / Exporting Nigerian Products Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Pwettyella(f): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

A rather stupid joke from an obviously unemployed monkey!
Nice one sis.... lol

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
IAmTobore:
If you think we are corrupt, then what are you doing on nairaland? May evil betide you and your yemen.
like I said earlier,Nigeria is a very interesting country..........only in a bad way

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Pwettyella:

Nice one sis.... lol

Always a pleasure. smiley
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Pwettyella(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=baybeeboi post=33055237]
wat?
Like i look like someone very corrupt?[/quote..
corruption is not written on d face
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by waistaa(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

wat?
Like i look like someone very corrupt?
who knows
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Bants(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
guy leave my tail......leave my tail

You be dog or fish..abi you be baboon which one be tail
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Pwettyella(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

like I said earlier,Nigeria is a very interesting country..........only in a bad way

says who
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by jaz(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
so what's the role of SON and NAFDAC
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by gidjah(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Really. True,most of my products are exported to that country, and they meet. Standars too, if only we can. Uprade om our standards, get supports from our lootimg leaders to assist our economy rather than send the monies abroad, we will get better and. Grow to become a world class nation.
Omooba77:

If we only will can standardise Aba products;Nigeria will be very great and industrialised. I respect the Aba guys;clothing,machineries,shoe wears,Nigerians are very talented!
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Pwettyella(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
abeg na who be dis babeeboi self and for come from
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

even during the world war,there were survivors.

Please who is winning? Houthis or Hadi? grin
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Brugo(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
tucky200:
Its not their fault..unlike nigeria..they are ready to protect their people

You have said it all. I won't be surprised if those products are sold anyhow in Naija here. They think other countries will."manage" it like us.

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Why all of a sudden the minister just discovered this loopholes,I think he was sleeping before with his clueless boss doing nothing and after their sudden defeat, they have just realized how bad they managed our infrastructure.

Cry me a river,fortunately Nigerians has turn the page and look for a better days with a better person to take over the ship.

God bless Naija.
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Pwettyella:

says who
do you know how many Nations have interest in Nigeria and really wana know wot's goin on around there?
We just luv to see you meddle yourselfs in sacrcastic ways.
You look Natural,unlike Nigerian Girls.
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

so you never seen a spanish,German,latin,chinese speak english?
You're trying too hard. Quit the pretence. And btw, the last time I checked, it's raining bombs in Yemen by Houti separatist and a foreign occupier, Saudi Arabia. I don't see how Nigerian products will make it to a war torn country in the first place. Except if the goods in question are from Shekau.

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Bants:

You be dog or fish..abi you be baboon which one be tail
okay,leave my shirt,i dnt want you following me around
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Pwettyella(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
do you know how many Nations have interest in Nigeria and really wana know wot's goin on around there?
We just luv to see you meddle yourselfs in sacrcastic ways.
You look Natural,unlike Nigerian Girls.
r u trying to say dat Yemen is better dan Nigeria
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by buJu234: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
why going to foreign countries...

why not increase the Tariff or ban on imported goods and improve the quality of locally manufactured ones

so that Nigerians will buy the locally manufactured ones instead of the foreign ones...
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Pwettyella(f): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
naijamark:

You're trying too hard. Quit the pretence. And btw, the last time I checked, it's raining bombs in Yemen by Houti separatist and a foreign occupier, Saudi Arabia. I don't see how Nigerian products will make it to a war torn country.
abi oo
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
waistaa:
who knows
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by misreal(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Omooba77:

If we only will can standardise Aba products;Nigeria will be very great and industrialised. I respect the Aba guys;clothing,machineries,shoe wears,Nigerians are very talented!
true
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by jascon1(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
ApexTitan:

Serious accusations to make at SON. Care to back it up with facts, or are you another Internet critic?
let's date back to the heydays of NAFDAC and u can figure out my logic.
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

learning about the corruption rate over there and how fast it grows.you know Nigeria is a very interesting country in a very bad way
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by tablu: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

learning about the corruption rate over there and how fast it grows.you know Nigeria is a very interesting country in a very bad way
your brain must be suffering from partial derailment...
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Pwettyella:

r u trying to say dat Yemen is better dan Nigeria
am not trying but saying Yemen can never be as bad as Nigeria.
You need to see the way we look at Nigerians.
Sarcasm all over our faces.

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Menace2Society(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
buJu234:
why going to foreign countries...

why not increase the Tariff or ban on imported goods and improve the quality of locally manufactured ones

so that Nigerians will buy the locally manufactured ones instead of the foreign ones...
What's this one saying?
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
naijamark:

You're trying too hard. Quit the pretence. And btw, the last time I checked, it's raining bombs in Yemen by Houti separatist and a foreign occupier, Saudi Arabia. I don't see how Nigerian products will make it to a war torn country in the first place. Except if the goods in question are from Shekau.
this is more like a consolation..
I think Nigerians need it once in a while,it will make you feel there's hope for a better Nigeria come tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Menace2Society(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
am not trying but saying Yemen can never be as bad as Nigeria.
You need to see the way we look at Nigerians.
Sarcasm all over our faces.
Guys here are so funny chai!imagine this cretin taking u serious!thumb up
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Orikinla(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
All the products of my fashion line are made in France, because the Nigerian tailors are not professional enough.
They ignore very important details in finishing dresses. They cannot even sew a straight line.
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by baybeeboi: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
belabela:

Please who is winning? Houthis or Hadi? grin
well,i have been too busy too know that.
We don't watch wars as there are not entertaining unlike Nigerians and their millitary

1 Like

Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by 9jatatafo(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Fake products given clean bill of health by corrupt officers in the regulating authority. Can we really get it right aside from corruption? Very pathetic. When the Late Prof Dora Akunyili of NAFDAC fought fake drugs to stand still, they quickly deploy her to be a minister thereby making road for fake drugs to move in as a broadway. Nigeria my country
Re: 103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG by Ahmeduana(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Omooba77:
The Federal Government on Thursday lamented that within the last five years, over 103 Nigerian products exported to other countries were rejected for not meeting acceptable international quality standards.

The Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Olusegun Aganga, stated this in Abuja while unveiling the new office complex of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria.

Aganga said the high volume of rejected products was not acceptable.

He attributed the development to lack of accredited laboratories in the country where the products could be tested before being shipped abroad.

For instance, he said while the rejected products exported from Nigeria were over 103, countries like South Africa and Ghana had just six and seven rejected products.

The minister, however, said that with the reforms that had been carried out by the current administration within the last four years, Nigeria now has an internationally accredited laboratory in Lagos which would help to check the drift.

He explained that since the laboratory in Lagos met international standard, any product tested there would be acceptable anywhere outside the country, thus saving the huge revenue being lost by manufacturers and the country.

He said, “We all say we want to diversify the economy with a view to increasing our income from non-oil products. But there is no way we can achieve this without having quality infrastructure such as the laboratory.

“For instance, we could not export yam to the United Kingdom because we do not have a laboratory to test it here. Those who export products in Nigeria take them to Ghana to test them and the credit goes to Ghana.

“In the last five years, Nigeria has more than 103 rejects. If you compare that to other African countries like South African and Ghana, who only have between six to seven rejects, our is unacceptable

http://www.punchng.com/business/industry/103-nigerian-products-rejected-abroad-fg/
AM NOT SURPRISE, LIPTON FOR EXAMPLE, NIGERIA PACKAGE IS THRASH COMPARING IT TO FOREIGN LIPTON PACKAGE, I GREW UP TO KNOW LIPTON BUT UP TILL NOW THAT NIGERIA FRANCHISE BRAND IS NOTHING TO WRITE GOOD ABOUT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] / Ifeanyi Ubah Buys A Car For Adichie Izuchukwu, His Aide (Photos) / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.