Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (59002 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Had It Been It Was Goodluck Jonathan That Promised The #5000? / Photo:- Fayose Weeps, Calls Jonathan ‘that silly President’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Once upon a time,we had a clueless pressident...
And now he is been suceeded by a senile clueless and certificateless dictator grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by boxypane(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
And the result @ d end of the day was Zero
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
onatisi:
I swear,this man is a very good man, to some extent nigerians will miss him in many positive ways most especially his peaceful and cheerful nature. But he has done his own part and it is left for nigerians and buhari to do the rest. I will always respect this man gej more than obj ,who did everything possible to kill and destroy the opposition whereas gej came and gave the opposition a free chance to sell themselves ,policies to the people .let's hope tinubu and his apc will be able to do the same .
The only i have with APC is Tinubu, he's a fish seller angry
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by babs01(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
tucky200:

Buh u laffed undecided
No i didnt
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
natureblack:
who was succeeded by a senescent septuagenarian. cry cry
but the senescent man will be your next president.

Hehehehehe
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

It's obvious we have a whole of things in common!!!!
Lol. Yes dear
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
zekki:
God bless President Jonathan
believe me bro, gej came before his time. Nigeria isn't ripe for his type of politics without bitterness. For now nigerians want it hard ,rough and brutal . Nigerians want to treated like slaves for now ,that is the only way they will respect u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by basille(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
An honorable man!
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by jossyj: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=18pt] undecided

He will soon be flushed down the toilet of history. Clueless man[/size]

Who is your father? this is the work of mixed blood and that is because your mother
jumped from one man to another and that got her so confused that she could not be shure of
who impregnated her to give birth to you. I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Don't know what that means though it doesn't change my feelings
It means is that a statement (s'oro n'iyen) in Yoruba.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by major466(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Great man of our generation n generation to come!
GEJ my Hero! 8-)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by macduff884(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
After all the wholething him no win...well goodluck to him in otuoke sha
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by major466(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
onatisi:
believe me bro, gej came before his time. Nigeria isn't ripe for his type of politics without bitterness. For now nigerians want it hard ,rough and brutal . Nigerians want to treated like slaves for now ,that is the only way they will respect u.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Soukiss(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ u look takeaway but.The first pic with glass .na morning monkey tile or dodoyaro you de take step down
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
jossyj:

Who is your father? this is the work of mixed blood and that is because your mother
jumped from one man to another and that got her so confused that she could not be shure of
who impregnated her to give birth to you. I'm out of here.

Buhari will rule you and your miserable father. So you have four years to cry tongue
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by avrex3k(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
CR77:
GEJ the man of the year, My Hero

Loving you sir

God bless you

Hero?? I'm damn sure u are not human
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Stoglins(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
And wht'z in these to laugh about?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
When Buhari is sworn in, he takes charge. If Tinubu makes any attempt (I'm sure he won't because he knows the person of Buhari) at taking the driver's seat, Nigerians wij cry out.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Once upon a time,we had a clueless pressident...
Clueless ? ok agreed ! he presided over this country for so many years, I guess he is still better than your irresponsible father.
Moral of the lesson; check yourself before talking trash about someone else

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Firefire:

na turn by turn.
Don't mind them. Na the baba go hear am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by WILSON(f): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
adegunwa4real:
They are just pictures and he's still our president!

GEJ is a good man! Sues Senate, House of Reps over Constitution Amendments

President Jonathan is a good man. He's just a month away from leaving as president of Nigeria and he could have signed this constitutional amendment bill that doesn't particularly concern him anymore but he refused to. For those who don't know what's going on, let me break it down to the best of my ability. Lol. So, the Nigerian Senate is trying to amend the 1999 constitution to the effect that it will whittle down some executive powers of the President and give more power to the legislature and judiciary.

If amended, it means there are some decisions and actions the president can't take without the consent of the National Assemly and there will be decisions the National Assembly can take without the consent of the president. Like I said, GEJ could sign this and walk away but instead he refused to sign it. He wrote a 7-page letter to the Senate explaining why he declined to sign the document into law.

"In view of the foregoing and absence of credible evidence that the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Fourth Alteration) Act 2015 satisfied the strict requirements of Section 9(3) of the 1999 Constitution, it will be unconstitutional for me to assent to it. I therefore withhold my assent and accordingly remit Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Fourth Alteration) Act 2015 to the Senate /House of Representatives of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
But now, the National Assembly is saying that after 30 days, if the president doesn't sign the doc, they will override his veto. Meaning that they will give themselves the power to amend the constitution without the president's signature. Now the federal government has instituted a suit at the Supreme Court to nullify the proposed amendments to the 1999 Constitution
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by siraj1402(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
And this.

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by afuye(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
uu
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2015
World Best !
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
what many ppl don't know is that gej rejected the idea of many pdp strong members on how to deal with apc and the opposition. If he had listened to them ,hardly will apc win 6states ,but he chose peace and fairness above total party loyalty. Nigeria is moving back to obj era gradually and the likes of tinubu ,amaechi and co will use their new power blatantly to cripple the opposition BUT in the long run,they may cripple pdp but another strong opposition party will emerge most likely in2023 .
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Yes dear

And that's some good ground on which we could foster the whole thing. ..What do you think?
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by OboloMAN: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Now we have entered one chance bus driven by our very own baba one chance

#BabaOneChance ..... kworrupt pictures
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by ezecushy(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
clemz88:
can mallam bo.ohari hold his hajiya waist like that. grin
. Clueless talk
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by james809: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by Homguy(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Abayhormy:
[b]Looking @ this man Gej, I just wonder why he allowed over confidence of the PDP ruling party/ power thing to prevent him from being grateful for the love that we showed him in 2011 polls.

I am Yoruba and a Christian, I wholeheartedly and lovingly voted for Jonathan in 2011, Against buhari and all other candidates, I was particularly happy when Atiku lost to him in the PDP primaries; but Alas, his performance especially in the aspect of corruption/impunity made me changed my mind concerning him because I was disappointed. Now I voted against him just like every true lover of our nation's progress will. But what we get from mischievous PDP is inciting our brothers from SS & SE to believe their "brother" was betrayed.

This is unfair for millions of southwesterners and even Northcentral/ Middlebelt Nigerians that truly believed in Gej and was on His side to herald the fact that a South South candidate must be given Nigeria's support to rule Nigeria, and hence voted him(In 2011).

Our South East Brothers especially are really getting it all wrong.

It was never about the West backing a Northern agenda. They argue the West did not criticize Obasanjo.

The level of awareness now in 2015 is different from the level of awareness as at 2003 when Obasanjo contested for second term. The social media was not yet alive then. Facebook was created in 2004, somany of the other blogs and our flexible access to the Internet came latter too.

Even then(2003), so many people dint have access to independent news broadcasts like Channels & others. How many people had Dstv then, MAJORITY were all stuck to NTA, and thus cannot be really informed on the wrongs of Obasanjo. I repeat again, the level of awareness now is different from then.

Let's not give the Devil a chance. With proper leadership, we All need each other. One of the biggest Deposit of Iron ore in the world(said to be better than Japan's own) is in Ajaokuta(Kogi state-North central), Somany food items we need and consume are most suitably grown on the savannah soil of the farther North(E.g, Beans, Onions, groundnut, etc), The West has the only suitable land for cocoa, the major survival resource of the largest and most successful French speaking African country- Ivory coast. Oil deposits was discovered in Lagos, but no adequate commitment yet from any of our government to conduct more research and expand our oil deposit base the way US did recently and they stopped needing our oil.

Gold deposit is in Ilesa-South West. Gold is the leading natural resource of South Africa which many of us run to en mass for greener pastures, Tin is in Jos, Coal is in Enugu, Oil is in South South, How many can I mention? We ALL Need Each Other.

I Pray God will give us Unity, and Proper leadership, which we Lack, Need, Which I Crave For, and which informed many Nigerians' Political Choice for Change in the recent past elections. May God Almighty Help us. Amen.[/b]
your wisdom announces iteslf in this writing. God bless you and give you more.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) by upsonn(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Great man of our generation n generation to come!

Fooling ursf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.