Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,215 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Single Guys With Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Guys With Married Women (2745 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2015
this issue has been disturbing me so much and i felt i should bring it here for proper understanding ,what do you people think about a Single guy keeping married women as his close friend, charting with them at odd hours like 11pm, 12 midnight and also deleting all their conversation but still claims that he has nothing to do with them. plz help
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2015
ammamat:
this issue has been disturbing me so much and i felt i should bring it here for proper understanding ,what do you people think about a Single guy keeping married women as his close friend, charting with them at odd hours like 11pm, 12 midnight and also deleting all their conversation but still claims that he has nothing to do with them. plz help
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2015
am not married, i just want to know if its possible for him to be that close without anything and why always deleting their conversation
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by gbengalite(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
I smell a rat
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
ammamat:
am not married, i just want to know if its possible for him to be that close without anything and why always deleting their conversation
if they are just friends, why would he delete dia chats?

1 Like

Re: Single Guys With Married Women by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
tired
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
and the only message i saw which he did not see was " am off to bed" send from the married woman to him and that was at 10:30pm
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
ammamat:
Your guy is into an online date with this woman and they are involve with sex chats that's why he keep on deleting the conversation... The woman on the other hand is the lose type and your guy too is a cheat. stop that relationship now before it becomes real and late for you to handle it..
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by p2t2r(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
justified19:
if they are just friends, why would he delete dia chats?
because people like you would not mind their business. undecided
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by anasey(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies, Just thought I should share with you a number of Values of Sexuality. I hope we would be wise enough to get to a reasonable compromise as regards our sexuality.

1. Sexuality is a healthy and natural part of living.
2. All person has sexual identity
3. Sexuality involves physical, ethical, spiritual, emotional and psychological involvement.
4. Individuals express their sexuality in various ways.
5. In a pluralistic Society like Nigeria, people should recorgnize the diversity of values and believes about sexuality.
6. Every person is entitled to dignity and worth
7. Sexual relationships should never be assertive, exploitative or coersive.
8. Everyone is entiled to love and care.
9. All Sexual Decisions has effects or consequences.
10. All person has a right and Obligations to make responsible sexual choice.
11. Individuals and society benefits when children and adolesents are able to discuss sexuality with their parents or any other trusted adults.
12. Premature involvement in sexual relations poses risk.
13. Abstaining from sexual intercourse is the most effective methods of preventing STD's, HIV and AIDS.
14. Young people who are involved in sexual relationship needs assess to informatiom.

I hope someone out there would find this usefull.

1 Like

Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Emodeee: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
ammamat:

r u talking about your b.f?
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Emodeee: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
tired

if u wan shw us boobz kukuma shws dan putting us in supense@ur dp.
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
because people like you would not mind their business. undecided
how on earth do u think i can mind my business when he check my phone to the balance of my unite. oops have been ignoring dear,but he place so much value on his phone specially when am around him..
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by sinaj(f): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Emodeee:

if u wan shw us boobz kukuma shws dan putting us in supense@ur dp.

u for tear d cloth na undecided

u neva c boobs b4
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by tintingz(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Sugar mama things. grin
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Holluwatarhyor(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Are you married? If yes,is any guy doing that to you....answer that first
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
Are you married? If yes,is any guy doing that to you....answer that first
someone has already ask me same question and the answer has been given. but let me just answer u oh..am not married
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
ammamat:
someone has already ask me same question and the answer has been given. but let me just answer u oh..am not married
alright,there are times ladies that been maltreated by their husband looks out for a guy friend that will make them feel loved like a woman,I don't blame this category of women.
There are some who are forced into marriage,like my son will have to marry your daughter,those kind of ladies might not find joy in their so called husbands
And the tjird categories are the perverts,nothing will their husband do that would satisfy them
And guys out of their selfish greeds can date a broom in skirt so why can't we be friends with a human being because she's married,mind you not all those chatting with married women are having an affair with them,I am a good example,I have married female friends that we still chat after departing from school and nysc,I don't see anything bad in that,some even call me for contracts,as long as we ain't dating.
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
alright,there are times ladies that been maltreated by their husband looks out for a guy friend that will make them feel loved like a woman,I don't blame this category of women.
There are some who are forced into marriage,like my son will have to marry your daughter,those kind of ladies might not find joy in their so called husbands
And the tjird categories are the perverts,nothing will their husband do that would satisfy them
And guys out of their selfish greeds can date a broom in skirt so why can't we be friends with a human being because she's married,mind you not all those chatting with married women are having an affair with them,I am a good example,I have married female friends that we still chat after departing from school and nysc,I don't see anything bad in that,some even call me for contracts,as long as we ain't dating.
Do you delete the conversation after the chat?
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote
author=Holluwatarhyor post=33065364]alright,there are times ladies that
been maltreated by their husband looks out for a guy friend that will
make them feel loved like a woman,I don't blame this category of women.
There are some who are forced into marriage,like my son will have to
marry your daughter,those kind of ladies might not find joy in their so
called husbands
And the tjird categories are the perverts,nothing will their husband do
that would satisfy them
And guys out of their selfish greeds can date a broom in skirt so
why can't we be friends with a human being because she's married,mind
you not all those chatting with married women are having an affair with
them,I am a good example,I have married female friends that we still
chat after departing from school and nysc,I don't see anything bad in
that,some even call me for contracts,as long as we ain't dating.[/quote], good plz do u delete the conversion?
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Equalizer:

Do you delete the conversation after the chat?
I don't.....I don't really have anything fishy discussing with them,so why delete?just the normal,hi,how u doing,how's work,your hubby,and any necessary things
I only delete the chats with my online girlfriends.
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
my dear,i don't have any problem with that, my major challenge is,deleting the conversation, ignoring their calls when am with him, accusing me if i chat, doing the things he dosent want me to do
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
i don't have any problem with him keeping them as just friends, but y doing the suspicious things if ur hand is clean?
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
anasey:
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies, Just thought I should share with you a number of Values of Sexuality. I hope we would be wise enough to get to a reasonable compromise as regards our sexuality.

1. Sexuality is a healthy and natural part of living.
2. All person has sexual identity
3. Sexuality involves physical, ethical, spiritual, emotional and psychological involvement.
4. Individuals express their sexuality in various ways.
5. In a pluralistic Society like Nigeria, people should recorgnize the diversity of values and believes about sexuality.
6. Every person is entitled to dignity and worth
7. Sexual relationships should never be assertive, exploitative or coersive.
8. Everyone is entiled to love and care.
9. All Sexual Decisions has effects or consequences.
10. All person has a right and Obligations to make responsible sexual choice.
11. Individuals and society benefits when children and adolesents are able to discuss sexuality with their parents or any other trusted adults.
12. Premature involvement in sexual relations poses risk.
13. Abstaining from sexual intercourse is the most effective methods of preventing STD's, HIV and AIDS.
14. Young people who are involved in sexual relationship needs assess to informatiom.

I hope someone out there would find this usefull.
swerve to sexuality section!!
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
I don't.....I don't really have anything fishy discussing with them,so why delete?just the normal,hi,how u doing,how's work,your hubby,and any necessary things
I only delete the chats with my online girlfriends.
So you see the difference between ordinary chat and fishy ones.. the guy in question here deletes everything including the normal hi, how you doing and how's work chats..
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ratatis(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sometime ago you resolved that you'ld never date a guy who's not rich, b'cos of the unpleasant experiences you've been having with them.
Is this one a rich guy?
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
his not rich, any problem
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ratatis(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
ammamat:
my dear,i don't have any problem with that, my major challenge is,deleting the conversation, ignoring their calls when am with him, accusing me if i chat, doing the things he dosent want me to do

It appears you don't trust each other.
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ratatis(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
ammamat:
his not rich, any problem

Are you sure the guy is not taking advantage of you while still having affairs with other women.?
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by ammamat(f): 6:35pm On May 01, 2015
plz what do u guys advice me to do because my guy is now putting his phone on silent mood and hide it, u can ask me how i get to no about that. ,we have finish eating and i initially did not want to spent a night in his place but i change my mind. behold after saying good night to each other i decide to call his like and the phone was no way to be found. my dear its took my guy an hour for him to show me where he hide his phone.
Re: Single Guys With Married Women by jayedu108: 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
ammamat:
plz what do u guys advice me to do because my guy is now putting his phone on silent mood and hide it, u can ask me how i get to no about that. ,we have finish eating and i initially did not want to spent a night in his place but i change my mind. behold after saying good night to each other i decide to call his like and the phone was no way to be found. my dear its took my guy an hour for him to show me where he hide his phone.
Do you need to be told that ur guy is a fucking cheat or are u scared of ending relationship probably because of his money,my candid advice u beta quit dat relationship asap though it aint gonna be easy bt give him his space and if he doesn't change from his secret ways then call it a shot.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Approached By A Gay/lesbian Person For Relationship? / Why Do Keep Girls Do This / 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.