Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker (2726 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by wristbangle: 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
It is important for guys to check if the attitude of their girlfriends will give them rest of mind because once marriage sets in, the decision to quit when they discover that she possess a degree of arrogance might be an irrevocable one to make.

If the following attitudes are observed in a lady, it is better for you to take a walk out of the relationship at once

1. Uncontrolled Anger

There is no way a person will not get angry when discover that his or her partner is an infidel, careless and possess other unsuitable character. However, it's ridiculous for instance when a lady slaps and threaten to kill her boyfriend simply because he says that he is temporarily broke to finance her needs. Such lady can go any length to frustrate your life and send you to early grave if care is not taken.

2. Spending lavishly

One cannot fully criticize ladies about their extravagant spending habits because that's their nature but in a situation whereby her account balance is always red due to the fact that she spends ridiculously on expensive phones, jewels, Brazilian weavon and other material things indicates that she will make you go bankrupt. Don't be deceived by her beauty or elaborate butt/bosom, such features don't listen to financial pressure in marriage.

3. Associating with bad friends

An adage says "show me your friend and I will tell who you are". Sometimes when I see caucus of ladies living promiscuous and wayward life, I quick pick my sandals and pick race cheesy . Some ladies need to know that evil communication corrupts good manners because if they table the issue of their boyfriend or husband before these daughters of Jezebel they call friends, bad advice will be given to them.

4. Sleeping around with different men

Any lady that sleeps around can never make a good wife and should forget about marriage. Sleeping with different men all in the name of getting financial reward will only make such lady a slut and it's better she ventures into prostitution business. How can you cheat on your guy yet you expect him to embrace you with open arms?

5. Being too Disrespectful

Sometimes ladies are so disrespectful that they can even bash Pastor Adeboye for advising them. Nobody can talk to these ladies because they exhibit "I don't tolerate nonsense" attitude. They don't want to take nonsense from family, friends, neighbours, course mates and villa mates. Without being married, they will foretell how they will mouth-thrash any mother-in-law that crosses their path.

6. Very stingy

A stingy lady has little or nothing to contribute to a home. Why I jumped into conclusion is because, they don't want to pool their resources together to better the home but know how to collect the ones from their husband with the notion that a man should be the provider. As bitter as it sounds, most stingy ladies I have come across are somewhat wicked, evil and terrible people.

7. Loose mouth

A lady who poke-nose, gossips uncontrollably and possess loose mouth can never build let alone sustain a home. Any small thing, she runs to her friends discussing any ridiculous thing that transpired between her boyfriend and her. Guys should beware of such ladies; it's not a good trait for a good wife.

8. Laziness

I once visited a lady and on getting there, the stench of her unwashed pants and bras was so unbearable that I had to leave earlier than I planned. I was just so disappointed that a pretty lady like that could be so lazy to the extent that she won't be able to wash her own underwears.. Apart from the stench emanating from her room, her toilet was also smelling. Guys, don't be deceived when you see these ladies outside, find a way to their room to avoid stories that touch the heart.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
I need likes embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
Spot on!!! Make I just dey observe comments cool
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
.Spot on bro cheesy
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by DanceVille: 5:40pm On May 15, 2016
I remember one of my neighbour brother, that's friend with my blood brother.

Brother Peter is very handsome, rich and tall.He has lots of ladies crushing on him buh my brother has none.

Brother Peter always turn down any lady that approached him always saying "She's gonna be a home wrecker" "She's gonna cheat on me" "She only loves me because of my money" because of some attitude he noticed in her.

Brother Peter do think negatively buh I don't blame him, he loves reading relationship advices that has gotten in his head.

Unfortunately, my brother married one of bro Peter's crush and bro peter gat jealous that he refused to attend the wedding.

My brother has given birth to three children now buh Brother Peter didn't have a girlfriend not to talk of him getting ready to marry at the age of 59.

Brother Peter still looking and begging all ladies he met on his way to marry him buh unfortunately nor of them accept him till today.

He's a VIP at one brothel in my street.

Not all attitudes show a lady is gonna be a home wrecker or she's gonna cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by falconey(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
ok

2. Spending lavishly

VS

6. Very stingy

IT WILL BE QUITE DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE TO MAINTAIN A BALANCE BETWEEN THESE TWO.

4. Sleeping around with different men
Any lady that sleeps around can never make a good wife and should forget about marriage. Sleeping with different men all in the name of getting financial reward will only make such lady a slut and it's better she ventures into prostitution business. How can you cheat on your guy yet you expect him to embrace you with open arms?

THIS NUMBER 4 IS VERY FUNNY MOST IF NOT ALL LADIES SLEEP AROUND WITH DIFFERENT MEN WHETHER AT A TIME OR DUMPING ONE FOR ANOTHER ,IF LADIES ARE JUDGE BY THIS NO MAN WILL WANT TO MARRY.

an average Nigerian girl between 23-30years MUST HAVE HAD 5-10 BOYFRIENDS, AND MUST HAD PROBABLY SLEEP WITH 3-4 OF THEM.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
You are correct!
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by IamLEGEND1: 5:46pm On May 15, 2016
noted.
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Julietcutie(f): 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
grin you have come again
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Kondomatic(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
An arab in a job interview.

Man: What's your name? Arab: Saq Madik
Man: Suck what??!
Arab: Madik.
Man: Are you mad? Gerrrah here!
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
angry

any man exhibiting these type of characteristics should not be taken serious

it goes both ways
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by falconey(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:

Man: What's your name? Arab: Saq Madik
lwkm very punny
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
Wristbangle, all these things are something you 've written before but with modificationsundecided
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Kondomatic(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2016
falconey:

lwkm very punny
SOME NAME NAH REAL BAD LUCK
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by dollyjoy(f): 5:55pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:

Man: What's your name?
Arab: Saq Madik

guess you missed your way now turn leftcheesycheesy
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Kondomatic(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
guess you missed your way now turn leftcheesycheesy
Fellow fever?

grin
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by wristbangle: 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
firstking01:
Wristbangle, all these things are something you 've written before but with modificationsundecided

2, 4 and 8, agreed but others, nope! cool
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by donholy28(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2016
If u marry dix one...oluwa have mercy on u

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Flashh: 6:03pm On May 15, 2016
9. Borrowing too much.

Honey, borrow this amount today, borrow another tomorrow... She is wrecking her home if she don't know.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
That number 2 na error oh my brother.. You can be an heavy spender and at the same time an active saver. What comes in must go out ykno ; cash flow. The point is; you must really get to know her before you conclude. What you see is not always what it is, Who knew Drake would look the way he looks without his beard?
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Lsofdk(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
9. inconsiderate
10. tendency to lie
11. not accepting responsibility for her actions
12. materialistic
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Michellla(f): 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
wristbangle must you alws put down ladies? grin try creating topics about guys for a change.
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by misspicy(f): 6:22pm On May 15, 2016
Flashh:
9. Borrowing too much.
What is wrong with borrowing tongue
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Flashh: 6:24pm On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

What is wrong with borrowing tongue
Everything is wrong with it. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by wristbangle: 6:25pm On May 15, 2016
Michellla:
wristbangle must you alws put down ladies? grin
try creating topics about guys for a change.

Lol, I will next time. cool

Lalasticlala, how far sir?
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Flashh: 6:27pm On May 15, 2016
Michellla:
wrist bangle must you alws put down ladies? grin
try creating topics about guys for a change.
Nobody is putting anybody down miss.

He's only telling ladies doing those traits to put an end to it. It won't help.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by misspicy(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2016
Flashh:

Everything is wrong with it. grin
Mention 20 angry
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Flashh: 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
misspicy:

Mention 20 angry
[size=20pt]20.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by flokii: 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
Wey my padi tosyne2much..

abi na him twin brother be this cheesy
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by flokii: 6:43pm On May 15, 2016
Ireneony I see you..

You've been fighting since abi?
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by Michellla(f): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
Flashh:

Nobody is putting anybody down miss.
He's only telling ladies doing those traits to put and end to it. It won't help.
and guys are the "flawless" ones?
he knows what i meant anyway.cheesy
Re: 8 Attitudes Ladies Posses That Shows They Will Become A Home Wrecker by misspicy(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2016
Flashh:

[size=20pt]20.[/size]
see your self? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nigerian Men And Women Are Cheats And Liars.........hard Fact / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? / A Chick To Steal Your Heart Away! Meet The World's Riskiest Selfie Model!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.