Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

“Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers (28330 Views)

Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
tkcosby02:

Sir, the issue you addressed isnt in the write up....can you please read it over again for proper understanding so you can stop importing issues. Thanks

Fayose's impeachment crisis, not in the write up? Without the current crisis in Ekiti, this write up would serve no purpose. Sorry, the issue I addressed is fundamental to the article!

If you are too slow to connect my post with the opening post, that is not my problem!

Kindest regards.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by tuniski: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
doctokwus:
If it were possible I would advice the incoming govt to just provide security for ekiti state and allow Fayose continue ruling d state the way he feels like.
Am more than certain that all ekitians including Fayose sycophants would come crying in 3mths time.
A man who sees governance as a daily photoshoot of going from one store to another or distributing chicken to so called downtrodden during festive occasions is not someone fit for governing.
Fayose incompetence is a natural fact that would show sooner than later,whether he gets impeached or not.
lie from the pit of hell. Fayose has been paying salaries regularly. He only said the month of September should be paid by Fayemi who received the allocation before handing over in October. The man is loved by his people like Kilode gan ni. Leave him alone the APC knows he will be a pain of an opposition for Buhari and the rest of #teamScam. Everyday Fayose is becoming stronger as APC attacks him hhe is like an ant in the nostril of the elephant!! Oshokomole irumonle of ekiti

2 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Layolaw(f): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
jocelyncherish:
Is Fayose supposed to be responsible for their September salaries?
Fayose was sworn in in October of 2014.
Why didn't Fayemi pay the salaries?
Stupid post. #Rubbish.
don't mind them, let apc continue to promote their propaganda on nairaland. 2014 july, aug, sept arrears when fayemi was in power, infact Ekiti workers has been paid march salary waiting for april... Awon were gbogbo

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Layolaw(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
AJORE:

It was fayemi administration dat owed workers cooperative for his campaign and since he loss the battle who else to pay dat one.....as regards to payment 2 of my sisters are working in Ekiti state one in LG and other Teaching Hospital they received salary last month..Y all dsss news comes from abeg next..
don't mind the stupid pple, all Ekiti workers has received salary til date, let them continue to cry till Jesus come

2 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Fayose's impeachment crisis, not in the write up? Without the current crisis in Ekiti, this write up would serve no purpose. Sorry, the issue I addressed is fundamental to the article!

If you are too slow to connect my post with the opening post, that is not my problem!

Kindest regards.

I can see you are overwhelmed with your sentiment.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by victors123: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Which workers! they are nt working in Ekiti Fayose paid workers salary expect all those bonus!!! APC workers!!! There is God!!!

2 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by alexygrey: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is a big fat lie. May heaven forgive the writer of this topic. Fayose has not paid the salary FAYEMI refused to pay before he left the office. I have tons of people as government works. I am a living witness.
HE (fayose) has been paying all civil servants in Ekiti since he assumed office.

FAYEMI refused to pay Ekiti State teaching hospital staff for two months August and September and others September alone. And Fayose has paid local government the September salary. So the carrier of this news is a lunatic with chicken brain.

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Gh0stFreak: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
who moved this fake story to the frontpage?
lalasticlala,ishilove,when did "thescoop.ng" become a credible source?

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
godoluwa:
read through d post sir. its only september salary & fayemi took away d money dat was meant to pay september salary because he lost d election. btw, Fayose has paid october, november, january, february & march salary respectively. Aregbesola of Osun owes state workers their November, December, January, February & March. Ajimobi of Oyo owes January, February & March. #nevabelievepropaganda
. I'l advice u to clarify ur statement b4 comin to Nairaland Fayose collected d september allocation not Fayemi ok, and for oder state dey might owe salary bt dere are some. development in dere state which I think can't happen in ekiti state because u av to satisfy civil servant and Teachers in oda to win election and do little project. Dats d logic in ekiti state
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by bjoyoyo: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
is it true
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by tunnary(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
tyson99:
He's expecting u pple to still be eating the rice he gave you when campaigning so don't complain Happy Eatinggrin
LOL,LMAO. U r so funny
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
tkcosby02:

I can see you are overwhelmed with your sentiment.

Overwhelmed with sentiments! Not at all! For your information, I detest Fayose's politics and campaign methods, which I find crude!

But as I implied in previous posts, let the Ekiti people enjoy their elections reward in Fayose and everything he stands for.

You see, politics can be more mature than the present crisis in Ekiti suggests.

My humble submission.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Overwhelmed with sentiments! Not at all! For your information, I detest Fayose's politics and campaign methods, which I find crude!

But as I implied in previous posts, let the Ekiti people enjoy their elections reward in Fayose and everything he stands for.

You see, politics can be more mature than the present crisis in Ekiti suggests.

My humble submission.
I dont want him removed as well... they 'Ekiti' must reap what they sowed either good or bad but then, we should be factual in our arguments.... I detest the APC lawmakers since i got to know they were fighting a personal battle. Meanwhile, im still puzzled as to whether they are right or wrong about the allegations levied against Fayose. we cant throw them out through the window.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by lyricalz: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
How can he pay you when ur apc lawmakers don't wanno allow him settle down and work.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
jocelyncherish:
Is Fayose supposed to be responsible for their September salaries?
Fayose was sworn in in October of 2014.
Why didn't Fayemi pay the salaries?
Stupid post. #Rubbish.

Questions you need to ask are:

1) Did Fayemi receive d september allocation frm which govt workers' salaries were to be paid? If yes, hold Fayemi responsible. If NO, proceed to next question.

2) Has Fayose received d said september allocation frm which govt workers' are to be paid. If yes, lock fayose's shirt when ever u sight him. If NO, then u av put a call thru to Badluck Jona-daft.

10x grin
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by expressglory: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
omooba969:

Questions you need to ask are:

1) Did Fayemi receive d september allocation frm which govt workers' salaries were to be paid? If yes, hold Fayemi responsible. If NO, proceed to next question.

2) Has Fayose received d said september allocation frm which govt workers' are to be paid. If yes, lock fayose's shirt when ever u sight him. If NO, then u av put a call thru to Badluck Jona-daft.

10x grin

ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS &More
1.Fayemi did not receive September allocation.Fayose is a serial thief

2.Fayose has received September allocation and the pending ecological fund (2.2Billion Naira)the Federal Govt is owing Ekiti state.He has transported the money to DUBAI

The real truth is that Ekiti has entered "one Chance'.This man is not in the government house to work...he came to loot...because all the money he looted in his first term has been used to settle EFCC.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by RAO1(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2015
reborn1:
He gave them few cup of rice and one bird-alike chicken. They should stop complaining. Mschew

Stomach infrastructure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Court Convicts Nigerian Fraudster, ‘yahoo Boy’ Of Love Scam In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.